Author Topic: Jay or Wolf  (Read 1094 times)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
Jay or Wolf
« on: October 02, 2007, 12:57:57 AM »
Pretty clear who looks better.. I say bbing should be judged like American Idol, and we have celebrity bber judges who give us their opinion, but its up to the crowd to electronically vote at the end of the show to say who wins..  Can this be possible in 10 years time?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Jay or Wolf
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2007, 02:04:31 AM »
Pretty clear who looks better.. I say bbing should be judged like American Idol, and we have celebrity bber judges who give us their opinion, but its up to the crowd to electronically vote at the end of the show to say who wins..  Can this be possible in 10 years time?

Who looks better from an aesthetic standpoint? Wolf  who meet the criteria better ? Jay .

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2007, 02:18:04 AM »
another jay or wolf thread   >:(

EVERYONE KNOWS WOLF WON NOW MOVE ON DAMNIT

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2007, 02:26:37 AM »

if this ever happened ,bbing will be the gayest sport of all time

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2007, 02:39:32 AM »
i'd like to put in my predictions for the next 10 years right now.

i predict that the guy hyped and contracted to the main sponsor will win every year.

done. now watch how far the condition in these guys drops as they spend more time prostituting themselves than training and dieting. who needs to put their whole life on hold as they kill themselves in the gym and become delirious insomniacs as they drop their carbs below brain functioning levels? the contest is over before they even enter the auditorium.

no wonder jay had a shit eating grin at the athlete's meeting. the guy was happy and fat.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2007, 02:42:18 AM »
Who looks better from an aesthetic standpoint? Wolf  who meet the criteria better ? Jay .

WTF is that supposed to mean? ???
As empty as paradise

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2007, 02:51:29 AM »
WTF is that supposed to mean? ???

i was thinking the same thing.

would love to see if nd actually knows what criteria he's referring to. maybe he means the main sponsor's 'criteria'?