FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
« on: October 02, 2007, 05:11:19 AM »

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: lose fat only relying on ephedra
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2007, 07:45:49 AM »
Of course she can take all of the drugs, do all of the cardio but if she eats like shit it won't matter. She can lose weight easily with just diet alone.

If you're in Europe then get your hands on Clenbuterol and T3.  This will surely help her lose some weight without making any changes.

As for cardio.  Walk more.  Take her places but walk.  By some bikes and take bike rides. Subtle forms of cardio.  Also have more sex and make her do the work.

mitchyboy

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2007, 08:31:27 AM »
Once I read she dosnt want to train and would rather live like a drug addict, I quit reading  ::)

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2007, 09:17:23 AM »
  Also have more sex and make her do the work.

lol

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2007, 09:31:06 AM »

Thing is, she doesnt want to train at all, she would like to rely only on ephedra.

My first question is simple;    can my gf eat some bronkaid or vasopro pills everyday without doing cardio and with a good diet (really she does eat well and doesnt get any fater, but she d like a little and useful "help" wich really works)  and lose/maintain her  weight around the 120/125 lbs mark ?

relying on ephedra isnt a good idea.  she isnt working out so you cant expect her to lose fat only. she will end up burning lean muscle tissue which im sure you dont want.  first thing you should try to do is get her into some type of weight training program. if she really wants to come down that shouldnt be too much to ask. then if she still has the need to try the ephedra go ahead and add that in.

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2007, 11:50:52 AM »

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: losing fat only relying on ephedra and strict diet
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2007, 12:21:24 PM »
Tell her lazy ass to jog home and stop taking the train. She'll drop the pounds fast!

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2007, 12:38:14 PM »

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2007, 12:45:54 PM »
i know what u mean and i myself thinks she s lazy but lets be honnest; she works real  far from our appartment (1 hour and an half spent in the train evening and morning everyday = 3 hours ) , she works as a lab technician (very stressful) and do all the laundry dishes cooking cleaning etc at home already,and is basically very tired once back at our flat; she does her best to keep her weight as low as humanly possible without practising any sport , i think she deserves a little help , like i help myself with creatine sometimes if you see what i mean.

i have read everything i can about ephedra , addiction to it etc and considering her size and weight, she would obviously use low dosages , so my question still remains; under a strict and smart monitoring, can she just follow a good diet and use ephedra on a daily basis to unblock/ increase her weight loss , or do you think that she HAS TO do cardio, or some wieght lifting exercises too ?

she may lose weight but that doesnt mean she lose body fat from those stubborn areas.  

you say she is traveling 3 hours a day for work then has to come home and do all the laundry, dishes, cooking, cleaning,ect. why not chip and and do some of that yourself to give her time to workout? even if she still cant get to a gym you can still pick up a couple dumbells and get a full body workout at home.

also vasopro is 25mg ephedrine hcl not ephedra. if she does use it start with one tab in a eca stack.

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2007, 12:53:05 PM »
she may lose weight but that doesnt mean she lose body fat from those stubborn areas. 

sure.

you say she is traveling 3 hours a day for work then has to come home and do all the laundry, dishes, cooking, cleaning,ect. why not chip and and do some of that yourself to give her time to workout? even if she still cant get to a gym you can still pick up a couple dumbells and get a full body workout at home.

did it ... general fatigue and lack of will/dedicacion make her stop after a while... its hard to know what your loved ones should do to feel better but not being able to get em doing it ... thats why i need a stimulant AND a fat burner. (As for doing laundry dishes etc ;  i m just bad at it, and she s good (and likes) doing it , thats how things work.)

also vasopro is 25mg ephedrine hcl not ephedra. if she does use it start with one tab in a eca stack.

1-ephedra is better/ more powerful than ephedrine right ?
2- one 25mg tab a day (in the morning?)
3-i would mix it up with caffeine yeah, but not with aspirin, i read aspirin use is not proven to be potent
4-what about bronkaid if you know it ?

Thanks a lot .

copacetic

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2007, 09:36:21 PM »

5' 7" 132 pounds sound pretty damn skinny to me..... what do you want paris hilton? on another note maybe an exercise bike? low carbs/high protein get her eating some shakes or some shit also what about some of that hot yoga shit or some shit i remember my exgf she was hot and all but then she went to acting school and they had her doing a bunch of fucking yoga and shit and her body got crazy firm.......

mitchyboy

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2007, 09:07:37 PM »
Seems like I got under your skin a bit. Hope were still friends :-* Any way, here's the main problem with what she wants to do. Relying on any kind of stimulant to do the work will have a negitive result, and heres why. What happens when she's lost 25 pounds, half of which will be muscle,because you said no working out, and stops taking the ephedra? You will go off eventualy right? Good I thought so. Now her metabolism is way down, because of the muscle loss, and without the drugs her appitite will return with a furry. Now the wieght gain starts back up and what do you get, someone who may way the same, but who is now fatter at the same wieght. You do get %s dont you? Muscle loss is never a good thing. Good luck and get on the treadmill ;)

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2007, 03:35:57 AM »
 ::)

mitchyboy

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2007, 09:24:14 PM »
Man, this is a harder than I thought to explain. :( I wish I was more eloquent. Here we go.
 How much wieght or fat one can lose is directly related to caloric intake and expenditure.
If you do nothing but add a thermogenic to your diet, you can mabye expect it, the drug, to burn 50 calories. See the problem. Lets say 100 cals. are lost do to the drugs efects, thats one egg, half a coke,1 tbs. of peanut butter, ect. ect. See what happens when you look at the whole picture. The drugs effects become insignificant. Now, add some exersise and muscle building to the mix and you have something. A hoped up metabolism that can burn more cals., muscle building to increase resting metobolic rate, and cardio to speed it all up. Believe me, you can always find time to do the things that are important to you. You must decide what those are ;)

copacetic

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2007, 04:59:33 PM »
You know what drives me crazy these chicks expect us to physically hurt ourselves lifting massive amounts of weights.....and usually can't even be bothered to jog a couple of miles a week and not eat so much......thats easy compared to lifting massive weights and tearing your muscle fibers several times a week....