Author Topic: WORTHLESS JOBS AS A BODYBUILDER  (Read 13098 times)

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
WORTHLESS JOBS AS A BODYBUILDER
« on: October 02, 2007, 08:45:09 AM »
  The worthless jobs as a Bodybuilder would be the following:

1)Bouncer
                              2)Personal Trainer
                              3)Bartender

Those 3 jobs are probably the most worthless and take no skill. They are the LAZY man's ideal job. Those 3 jobs are for people who couldn't take the real world and gave in.

Discuss:

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: WORTHLESS JOBS AS A BODYBUILDER
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2007, 08:56:05 AM »
Being a successful PT requires a good deal of skill.

Other two are spot on

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2007, 08:58:50 AM »
a good pt involves personality over skill imo. you can entertain your rich clients they will keep coming.
real men= no rubbers

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2007, 09:30:37 AM »
I have a full time job and DJ on the weekends.  Its easy work and alot of extra money.  I don't really see anything wrong with that.

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2007, 09:36:15 AM »

1)Bouncer
                              2)Personal Trainer
                              3)Bartender

Those 3 jobs are probably the most worthless and take no skill. They are the LAZY man's ideal job. Those 3 jobs are for people who couldn't take the real world and gave in.

Discuss:
Bouncer: we had a colleague at the gym who got shot right in the head for being a bouncer,so i guess it aint no easy job
Personal Training: u crazy ,u kno how much extra money u can make as a personal trainer beside ur real job

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2007, 09:38:16 AM »
I make enough DJ ing to pay my rent, car payment and some other bills.  Thats all on top of what I make at my full time job.  My "worthless"  job at a nightclub is allowing me to put alot of money away into my savings for a down payment on a home.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2007, 10:49:02 AM »

1)Bouncer
                              2)Personal Trainer
                              3)Bartender

Discuss:

GEE UMMM HMMMMM....I wonder what the BODYGUARD is being paid to protect Britney Spears, Michael Jackson, ANY POLITICIAN, Movie Actors/Actresses, wealthy individuals, international leaders....

Your question would have been better if asked... WHAT CAREERS COULD A BODYBUILDER HAVE AFTER COMPETING OR EVEN WHILE COMPETING?

In the case of the careers you mentioned it is all based on where a person works. A bartender gets EXCELLENT tips if he is at a good established business....the tips can be many times the salary.

Personal Trainer...well if you can become a TRAINER OF THE STARS or company execs...you could have it made. 

Bouncer...well...most people bounce and waitress as temp or part time jobs it is rarely the permanent fulltime job.
C

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2007, 11:53:48 AM »
how the hell is a dedicated bodybuilder supposed to find time to work? its not easy trying to fit 6 meals and one 45min workout session into a 24 hour time period

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2007, 11:56:18 AM »
GEE UMMM HMMMMM....I wonder what the BODYGUARD is being paid to protect Britney Spears, Michael Jackson, ANY POLITICIAN, Movie Actors/Actresses, wealthy individuals, international leaders....

Your question would have been better if asked... WHAT CAREERS COULD A BODYBUILDER HAVE AFTER COMPETING OR EVEN WHILE COMPETING?

In the case of the careers you mentioned it is all based on where a person works. A bartender gets EXCELLENT tips if he is at a good established business....the tips can be many times the salary.

Personal Trainer...well if you can become a TRAINER OF THE STARS or company execs...you could have it made. 

Bouncer...well...most people bounce and waitress as temp or part time jobs it is rarely the permanent fulltime job.

The fact that you love bodybuilding and bodybuilders so much you feel the need in your mind at least to try and create a higher level of respectability and credibility in jobs that have very little is commendable but a little misguided methinks.

Mons Venus

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2007, 11:58:05 AM »
Being a successful PT requires a good deal of skill.

WTF?  your kidding...right ?  ::)

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2007, 12:03:56 PM »

1)Bouncer
                              2)Personal Trainer
                              3)Bartender

Discuss:
this is idiotic; these jobs are for people who have well developped social skills; most lazy people are loners an egomaniacs, especially if they bodybuild.

These are perfect jobs for bodybuilders with social skills and who like to be in touch with a lot of people constantly, but someone's lazy would have a hard time serving other peoples on a daily basis...

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2007, 01:26:51 PM »
this is idiotic; these jobs are for people who have well developped social skills; most lazy people are loners an egomaniacs, especially if they bodybuild.

True! so what do you recommend for me them ?
tank u jesus

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2007, 01:30:32 PM »
I've seen bartenders that made $5-600 a night. I wouldn't want to do it but they were rolling in cash and they were pounding all the hotties they could handle.

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2007, 01:37:58 PM »
True! so what do you recommend for me them ?
do you have well developed social skills or a loner ?   

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2007, 01:53:23 PM »
do you have well developed social skills or a loner ?   

"most lazy people are loners an egomaniacs, especially if they bodybuild"

can't disagree too much with that honestly
tank u jesus

Jayhawk

• Getbig II
  • The Heavy Metal Jayhawk
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2007, 01:53:47 PM »

1)Bouncer
                              2)Personal Trainer
                              3)Bartender

Discuss:

Heap of crap. These jobs are like any other. You get out of it with you put into it. Most people go through the motions and phone it in. You can be a superior PT if you do your homework and put your time in. If you just want to be a glorified rep counter, well, then you are going through the motions. Similarly with being a bouncer. You can be a superior bouncer if you do your homework, train in some specific skills and put in your time and effort. Same thing with bartending.

When I was a "yoot", I was a sacker in a grocery store. Dead end teen McJob, right? But I made an effort to do my job well. You smile, you be courteous to the customer. You don't put the cereal box in the corner of the paper bag cuz it will rip. Don't put the eggs on the bottom, etc. You can take a McJob and be good at it with the right attitude and some gumption. A slacker is going be to be a slacker, no matter what job he is doing. If you think you are better than other people and better than your job, you are going to slack off.  Don't look down on your customers/clients. It's just the Golden Rule in action. When I mopped the floor, I did a great job because of superior attitude and superior skills. The sole of a sneaker makes a great eraser for stuck on grime the mop doesn't get off. It's about making an EFFORT to do your job well.

We all know "bodybuilders" who to to the gym regularly, do the same routine all the time and never make progress because they don't make that extra effort to kick it up a notch. Same thing applies to most things in life. Are you going to do your job "just good enough" to get by, or are you going to do that extra bit of work to get ahead? It's called PRIDE. It's why I re-read my posts before I hit the "post" button to catch my typos. Sure, it's quicker to just post with typos, and I may not catch all my mistakes, but I want my posts to make sense and look intelligent. I may not be successful, but it's not because of a lack of trying.

Jason

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2007, 02:04:49 PM »
I'm guessing this thread didn't turn out the way JediKnight expected.  :-X
:D Weee

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2007, 02:07:18 PM »
I'm guessing this thread didn't turn out the way JediKnight expected.  :-X

hahahhahahahha!!........................ .you think it was directed at someone in particular?!?!?!?!?!?!?

;)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2007, 02:08:28 PM »
hahahhahahahha!!........................ .you think it was directed at someone in particular?!?!?!?!?!?!?

;)
Noooooo, not at all.  ;)
:D Weee

Mons Venus

« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2007, 02:10:32 PM »
I've seen bartenders that made $5-600 a night. I wouldn't want to do it but they were rolling in cash and they were pounding all the hotties they could handle.

Great career to raise a family.  ::)

brian36

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2007, 02:12:06 PM »
Give JediKnight a break.  When we were 15, we all thought we'd be making millions when we grew up.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2007, 02:17:48 PM »
Great career to raise a family.  ::)

Bwaaahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa ahhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa

Look at this shitstain. Who's talking about raising a family? The topic was jobs as a bodybuilder not careers for raising a family.

You sound bitter, I'm guessing your girl had her ass pounded by a bartender when you were in the restroom. 

Mons Venus

« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2007, 02:24:16 PM »
Bwaaahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa

Look at this shitstain. Who's talking about raising a family? The topic was jobs as a bodybuilder not careers for raising a family.

You sound bitter, I'm guessing your girl had her ass pounded by a bartender when you were in the restroom. 

A completely LAME post.

Child.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2007, 02:27:18 PM »
I made a lot of money when I was a bouncer and did private security work.  It may be worthless but its all about paying the bills
A

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2007, 02:30:36 PM »

A completely LAME post.

Child.

As opposed to your post which criticized a job for a bodybuilder because it wasn't a career on which you raise a family.

Get a grip Prof. Hawking and save your moronic comment for a "Careers for bodybuilders to raise a family on" thread.