Author Topic: Spoke with the President of German American Technologies this morning  (Read 13761 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Basically gave me the run around about Derek Anthony from trying to blame MD for the incident to blaming me to blaming the people on the message boards who make fun of Derek Anthony  to etc.  Overall he pretty much thinks that his companies business won't be affected by his conduct at the show. 

Quite frankly I was getting tired of hearing this so I gave him 2 weeks to take appropriate action against Derek Anthony for his conduct or I would turn over all transcripts of his threats including his numerous racial  slurs he's emailed me to the proper folks who would deal with this matter and hold GAT responsible for his actions and file a discriminary lawsuit against the company. 

To conclude, he's basically not taking any actual responsibility and blaming the discussion board members of both MD and Getbig which is bogus.  Regardless of what someone says about you, you simply can't go and spit on someone or assault him. 

There were a ton of people at the Mr O who said stuff about me including the whole Muscle Mob and etc.  I didn't go spit or push them or assault them.  I didn't go over to Onlyme and punched him or etc. 

Sticks and stones break bones...words can't hurt you.

If you wish to comment to GAT on this matter, then write here.  For now, I am no longer selling any of their products in any of my internet stores and am boycotting the company until they take care of this matter.

http://www.germanamericantechnologies.com/contact.htm

A

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
Re: Spoke with the President of German American Technologies this morning
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2007, 09:23:24 AM »
did you really let him spit on your face?

Why did nt you go after him?

Who cares who he was hiding behind

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2007, 09:25:31 AM »
hahaha, good Job Vince, I emailed them asking how they feel about their spokes'"man" spitting at someone at an expo.  I hpoe they drop the hiv infested man whore

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2007, 09:30:23 AM »
No one buys thier shit anyways...hahaha
L

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2007, 09:30:36 AM »
Basically gave me the run around about Derek Anthony from trying to blame MD for the incident to blaming me to blaming the people on the message boards who make fun of Derek Anthony  to etc.  Overall he pretty much thinks that his companies business won't be affected by his conduct at the show. 

Quite frankly I was getting tired of hearing this so I gave him 2 weeks to take appropriate action against Derek Anthony for his conduct or I would turn over all transcripts of his threats including his numerous racial  slurs he's emailed me to the proper folks who would deal with this matter and hold GAT responsible for his actions and file a discriminary lawsuit against the company. 

To conclude, he's basically not taking any actual responsibility and blaming the discussion board members of both MD and Getbig which is bogus.  Regardless of what someone says about you, you simply can't go and spit on someone or assault him.  There were a ton of people at the Mr O who said stuff about me including the whole Muscle Mob and etc.  I didn't go spit or push them or assault them.  I didn't go over to Onlyme and punched him or etc. 

If you wish to comment to GAT on this matter, then write here.  For now, I am no longer selling any of their products in any of my internet stores and am boycotting the company until they take care of this matter.

Bravo!

I applaud you for holding people accountable for their actions!
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2007, 09:32:08 AM »

To conclude, he's basically not taking any actual responsibility and blaming the discussion board members of both MD and Getbig which is bogus.  Regardless of what someone says about you, you simply can't go and spit on someone or assault him.  There were a ton of people at the Mr O who said stuff about me including the whole Muscle Mob and etc.  I didn't go spit or push them or assault them.  I didn't go over to Onlyme and punched him or etc. 

haha good job. getbig supports you....................f or once.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2007, 09:33:41 AM »
to be honest tho...i never heard of their shit company.......probably all this exposure will just make em sell more.. ;D

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2007, 09:34:58 AM »

I posted and I encourage everyone to do the same.  it takes 30 seconds to leave a comment with a fake email address lol...

I just told them "Look, I think Goordum is a little crazy, sure.  But that has nothing to do with Dereks' inability to control himself.  When he uses racist terms and spits on people - that reflects upon German American Technologies.  period."

Even if vince is nuttier than a bag of squirrels, derek can't be spitting on people and using the N-word.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2007, 09:35:30 AM »
someone post the Gayfuel photo shop ;D

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2007, 09:35:38 AM »
What's this about spit?

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2007, 09:35:53 AM »
 Fucking Snitch.

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2007, 09:36:18 AM »
 vince.. how are they discriminating against you  ::)??.. that makes no sense.. that will get laughed out of court.. learn the law.. there was no discriminating at your expense.. plain and simple.. you were "assaulted".. nothing more.. you should have filed charges then.. and there is not a court in the land, after reading all the b.s. that goes on on this board and others that will take the "threats" very seriously.. this is something that needs to be directed at anthony himself, not his sponsors..

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2007, 09:36:31 AM »
No action will be taken Vince.  Personally, I don't give two shits what Derek does and can't understand why anyone here does either.  What he does has zero effect on my life and if it makes him happy to do what he does, then go for it.  I don't agree with the way he responds to some criticism, but then again most people wouldnt respond too well to the things people say to him.  With that being said, the owner of the company knew exactly who Derek was when he chose him as a spokesperson, so you're request for Derek to be fired will fall upon deaf ears.

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2007, 09:36:49 AM »
What's this about spit?

Derek Anthony challanged Goodrum to a fight.

Goodrum declined.

So Derek Anthony spit on Vince Goodrum.

Twice.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2007, 09:41:31 AM »
ILL KILL YOO HATERZZ ILE FUCK YOR MOTHERZ AZZ !!!!!!!!

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2007, 09:42:38 AM »
Fucking Snitch.

Agreed. Deal with your problems man to man.

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2007, 09:53:10 AM »
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I JUST TALKED TO MY BOSS HE THINKS YOUR A JOKE. HE KNOWS WHO YOU ARE I COMPLAINED ABOUT YOU A YEAR AGO.

I PROBABLLY WOULD BE IN TROUBLE IF IT WERE SOME RANDOM PERSON!BUT I DID A GREAT JOB AND MET GREAT PEOPLE WHILE I WAS WORKING AND DIDNT DISREPSECT ANYONE !!! 

BUT YOU VINCE HAVE

CALLED MY HOUSE
COME ON MY SITE WHEN I WAS WORKING AND HERRASSED ME WHILE I WAS TALKING TO MY FANS
EMAILED ME ANNOYING EMAILS
SENT PICTURES TO MY PARENTS HOUSE
MADE FUN OF MY FATHER WHO HAD A MASSIVE HEART ATTACK

I NEVER FUCKING HIT YOU !! SO STOP FUCKING LIEING . 

YOU WANT TO TAKE THIS TO COURT YOULL HAVE TO GO AGAINST ME AND ONLY ME. MY SPONSOR HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. IT WASNT AT THE BOOTH . IT WAS IN THE BACK OF THE EXPO AROUND M.D, AND THERE NOT RESPONSIBLE CAUSE I DONT WORK FOR THEM.

GET OVER IT ! MOVE ON AND STOP HERRASING ME.....................Y OUR NOTHING BUT A STALKER

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2007, 09:55:46 AM »

HAHAHA Vince you are my new hero :D, can you please post that at MD as well and post the link here?

Or better can I do it for you?

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2007, 09:55:55 AM »
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I JUST TALKED TO MY BOSS HE THINKS YOUR A JOKE. HE KNOWS WHO YOU ARE I COMPLAINED ABOUT YOU A YEAR AGO.

I PROBABLLY WOULD BE IN TROUBLE IF IT WERE SOME RANDOM PERSON!BUT I DID A GREAT JOB AND MET GREAT PEOPLE WHILE I WAS WORKING AND DIDNT DISREPSECT ANYONE !!! 

BUT YOU VINCE HAVE

CALLED MY HOUSE
COME ON MY SITE WHEN I WAS WORKING AND HERRASSED ME WHILE I WAS TALKING TO MY FANS

YOU WANT TO TAKE THIS TO COURT YOULL HAVE TO GO AGAINST ME AND ONLY ME. MY SPONSOR HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. IT WASNT AT THE BOOTH . IT WAS IN THE BACK OF THE EXPO AROUND M.D, AND THERE NOT RESPONSIBLE CAUSE I DONT WORK FOR THEM.

GET OVER IT ! MOVE ON AND STOP HERRASING ME.....................Y OUR NOTHING BUT A STALKER

I am a very laid back person and it takes alot to get me going, but if someone were to do all that bullshit to me, I would be pretty pissed too.  Its hard to believe Derek had the control NOT to hit vince.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2007, 09:56:46 AM »
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BUT YOU VINCE HAVE

CALLED MY HOUSE

hahah I talk to you later on, you and me we will have a good ol' chat about you what you say?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2007, 09:58:42 AM »
I'm more interested why Melvin didn't go up to Onlyme and say hello.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2007, 09:59:02 AM »
The fact that Vince really thinks anything will be done is a bigger joke than his posedown with billy.  I DJ at a club and Vince is like that drunk guy who gets kicked out and blabs about how he's gonna call his lawyer and get the place shut down.  Vince, you are not important and noone cares.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2007, 10:00:05 AM »
Derek, why you don't you be the better man?

I would apologize, wish Vince the best of luck in the future and move on, and ignore him.  This back and forth accomplishes nothing.

seriously, you could come out of this on top ( no pun intended ).

I can't believe that you let Vince G get into your head so much that you actually spat on him. That shows a level of immaturity of a high school girl that hasn't had her cherry popped yet.
Here comes the money shot

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2007, 10:00:50 AM »
vince.. how are they discriminating against you  ::)??.. that makes no sense.. that will get laughed out of court.. learn the law.. there was no discriminating at your expense.. plain and simple.. you were "assaulted".. nothing more.. you should have filed charges then.. and there is not a court in the land, after reading all the b.s. that goes on on this board and others that will take the "threats" very seriously.. this is something that needs to be directed at anthony himself, not his sponsors..

As always, your substantial contributions to Getbig are much appreciated, Mr Noob with 19 posts ::)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2007, 10:01:11 AM »
Melvin, how old are you?
Here comes the money shot