Author Topic: Spoke with the President of German American Technologies this morning  (Read 13731 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Spoke with the President of German American Technologies this morning
« Reply #75 on: October 02, 2007, 12:08:44 PM »
Relax Vince, he had a heart attack because he saw those G4P pics of Derek on the internet. Not your fault

uhhh right in the goolies :D

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: October 02, 2007, 12:12:04 PM »

Yes they did, they sponsored you and you were down there representing the company in a German American Technologies Tank Top.  By law, I can hold him liable for your actions.  I'm sure Charles will be told that by his attorney when he contacts him or her.

AND FOR THE LAST TIME, I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR FATHER NOR WOULD I KNOW HE HAD A MASSIVE HEART ATTACK!!   ::)

You are a fool and look like crap.  I looked better than you before i even TOUCHED a weight.  I know 40 guys in my gym who look 10x better than you.  You had the guts to get up there looking like THAT?  Your insane...

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 02, 2007, 12:13:09 PM »
You are a fool and look like crap.  I looked better than you before i even TOUCHED a weight.  I know 40 guys in my gym who look 10x better than you.  You had the guts to get up there looking like THAT?  Your insane...

How excactly is this relevant to the topic at hand? Yep yep yep?  thought so ::)

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #78 on: October 02, 2007, 12:18:15 PM »
Sooooooooo why is vince contacting an attorney.  What exactly is he going to sue them for?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #79 on: October 02, 2007, 01:07:16 PM »
They should settle this b.s in  cage at the Arnold...  and for the record I think Derek did the right thing, Vince is all big and bad when he's on the offense, but as soon as someone stands up and has enough he turns into the biggest bitch threatening to sue everyone, get a life already vince.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #80 on: October 02, 2007, 01:22:14 PM »
Vince would you be willing to take on DA in a scheduled fight at the arnold?  Im sure it can be sanctioned or something so noone gets in trouble.  I know we'll never see the TA/DA fight, but something tells me you might just be stupid enough to do it.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #81 on: October 02, 2007, 01:55:34 PM »
Does the contact page really go through to Derek's boss?

He sent me a pm telling me he would "stick his cock in my mom's throat then slit it when he was done". If that's not worth getting him fired, then he and the GAT owner deserve to rot in hell.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #82 on: October 02, 2007, 01:58:09 PM »
Vince and Derek need to settle this in...

The Cage

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #83 on: October 02, 2007, 02:05:53 PM »
Does the contact page really go through to Derek's boss?

He sent me a pm telling me he would "stick his cock in my mom's throat then slit it when he was done". If that's not worth getting him fired, then he and the GAT owner deserve to rot in hell.

LOL, I also got a charming one from him before as well...he seems to have pm'ed threats to most the board...

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #84 on: October 02, 2007, 02:08:39 PM »
Basically gave me the run around about Derek Anthony from trying to blame MD for the incident to blaming me to blaming the people on the message boards who make fun of Derek Anthony  to etc.  Overall he pretty much thinks that his companies business won't be affected by his conduct at the show. 

Quite frankly I was getting tired of hearing this so I gave him 2 weeks to take appropriate action against Derek Anthony for his conduct or I would turn over all transcripts of his threats including his numerous racial  slurs he's emailed me to the proper folks who would deal with this matter and hold GAT responsible for his actions and file a discriminary lawsuit against the company. 

To conclude, he's basically not taking any actual responsibility and blaming the discussion board members of both MD and Getbig which is bogus.  Regardless of what someone says about you, you simply can't go and spit on someone or assault him. 

There were a ton of people at the Mr O who said stuff about me including the whole Muscle Mob and etc.  I didn't go spit or push them or assault them.  I didn't go over to Onlyme and punched him or etc. 

Sticks and stones break bones...words can't hurt you.

If you wish to comment to GAT on this matter, then write here.  For now, I am no longer selling any of their products in any of my internet stores and am boycotting the company until they take care of this matter.

http://www.germanamericantechnologies.com/contact.htm

You actively participated in all of it.

Now you cry like a bitch when you can't take the heat?

FFS, you were a wrestler, you should be able to deal with stuff like this, right? ;)
As empty as paradise

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #85 on: October 02, 2007, 03:52:34 PM »
Hey Vince if you talked smack about my old man after he had a massive heart attack I`d hunt you down like the dog you are and leave you whereever I found you.

Take care

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #86 on: October 02, 2007, 04:05:08 PM »
Vince ....YOU ARE AN IDIOT... hope this helps.. ;)

"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #87 on: October 02, 2007, 04:08:30 PM »

Insane, yes, but his insane ass scored a free trip to the Olympia. 

what:

• Getbig III
  • 2008 Mr. Getbig Premium Sponsor!!!!!
« Reply #88 on: October 02, 2007, 07:04:17 PM »
Vince, you've posted audio files that contain you calling someone a "porch monkey."  Why is it ok for you to use racial insults but not DA?  I'd love to get your take on that.

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: October 02, 2007, 07:54:59 PM »
Maybe Derek's father had a massive heart attack because his son is gay?

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: October 02, 2007, 08:26:51 PM »

CALLED MY HOUSE
COME ON MY SITE WHEN I WAS WORKING AND HERRASSED ME WHILE I WAS TALKING TO MY FANS
EMAILED ME ANNOYING EMAILS
SENT PICTURES TO MY PARENTS HOUSE
MADE FUN OF MY FATHER WHO HAD A MASSIVE HEART ATTACK

OH MAN Vince you sent his gay photos to his parents?! AAAAAHAHH hey vince maybe thats why his dad had a heart attack.

Wow, thats gold, pushing him outa the closet to his parents. You rule. Give this man his stars already.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #91 on: October 02, 2007, 08:34:40 PM »
wow VInce your a pussy

you got scared---didnt do shit when confronted even though you've talked mad shit and goaded him into fighting you

you act like a scared wise ass child who finally got slapped and now you run and tell your parents :-\

you really are a little bitch--------although the tits gave you away

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #92 on: October 02, 2007, 08:36:55 PM »
This is a sad day for Getbig. Just yesterday Goodrum was promising the end of nonsense and that he would reinvent himself and stop the crap.

The internet is no place to settle lawsuits. Goodrum tells Anthony what he is doing and this is clearly not taking his own advice. There is no way to decide who is telling the truth on the internet. I hope this helps, Melvin. He actively tried to damage Derek Anthony on two forums and now is crying fowl. That really takes the cake! I guess Goodrum believes that stuff about Prepaid legal so off he went to get some legal advice. He doesn't have the resources to launch a lawsuit. Who is he kidding? This stuff will be costly and prove that those who consult lawyers pay dearly, indeed.

Goodrum went to Vegas expecting to be sorted out by DA. He got exactly that but received no bruises except to his ego. What happened was not nice but come on, Vince G, you were just warming up yet another crowd and this time someone threw a soda bottle that splashed on you.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #93 on: October 02, 2007, 09:20:50 PM »
Insane, yes, but his insane ass scored a free trip to the Olympia. 

::) would you take a free trip to the olympia to be ridiculed by everyone at the expo, made a laughing stock on the internet (again), and get spit on/ turned into a bitch by DA?

sounds like a great "free" trip LOL

talkin' shit behind a phone or a computer is easy....steppin' up to the plate and playing ball is a whole different story....

vince once again showed his true colors...delusional and cowardly colors....

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #94 on: October 02, 2007, 10:06:02 PM »
::) would you take a free trip to the olympia to be ridiculed by everyone at the expo, made a laughing stock on the internet (again), and get spit on/ turned into a bitch by DA?

sounds like a great "free" trip LOL

talkin' shit behind a phone or a computer is easy....steppin' up to the plate and playing ball is a whole different story....

vince once again showed his true colors...delusional and cowardly colors....

How can he be cowardly if he just went and publicly embarassed himself?

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #95 on: October 02, 2007, 10:29:55 PM »
How can he be cowardly if he just went and publicly embarassed himself?

LOL..yup, i guess if youre into that whole "getting spit on" thing....

i guess its like a golden shower...a turn on for some....

Dr. D

• Getbig III
  • Vince and Derek: Match made in GetBig Heaven!
« Reply #96 on: October 03, 2007, 07:29:34 PM »
 ;D

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #98 on: October 03, 2007, 08:59:33 PM »
Fucking Snitch.

amen.

the guy goes around talking shit about everyone, then runs to the 'authorities' when he's got to back his shit up.

goodrum, your a bitch.

b

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #99 on: October 04, 2007, 04:56:37 AM »
les womanteeth