Author Topic: HCG dose strength  (Read 1365 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
HCG dose strength
« on: October 02, 2007, 09:50:29 AM »
Doc wants me to shoot 5000iu (Organon Pregnyl) once every 5 days as PCT with 50mg Clomid/ day, no nolva (cycle was very mild 250 sust/ wk for 8 weeks).

Past posts here say it's too much at once, so I split it into thirds.  Planning to use about 1600iu every other day for 5 shots (Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun, Tues) since I've got a 10 day supply of clomid.  I've got 15000iu hcg in total, and could probably get more clomid if you think I should have longer pct than 10 days.

Any views?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: HCG dose strength
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2007, 10:11:27 AM »
10 days of straight hcg is fine, no need for that 5000iu deal, that's nuts especialy after such a mild cycle.

Clomid for 3wks

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2007, 10:22:31 AM »
Thanks Arnold.  When you say "10 days of straight hcg" - you mean take a shot every day?  How many iu do you recommend per shot?

I'll get another box of clomid from the doc.  Currently taking a tab per day, but I'll get another 5 to take after stopping the hcg.  Doc's a good guy but the experience on this board (and others) contradicts him sometimes.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2007, 11:16:36 AM »
Docs Nuts.
5000 is overkill. Hes makin money off it. The TEST got tightly controled, the HCG didnt.
BMW payments dont ya know...

1500iu max every 3rd day will do fine. More is a waste and ups the risks.
Good luck not getting gyno on a 5000iu shot.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2007, 11:44:03 AM »
Good luck not getting gyno on a 5000iu shot.

Yep, that's what had me scared, and no nolva on hand to boot.

I think the doc is ok, just seems wrong sometimes.  He's pretty cheap and I buy the gear from the pharmacy on script.  Some of the other stuff he recommends has me wondering about his profits tho... "holistic health"  ::) who knows, maybe there's something to it.

Test dose was mild but was combined with DHEA (lack of DHEA was the root cause of my hormonal issues), but it was meant to be more theraputic than anabolic, since my test level pre cycle was a joke.  Nevertheless, I'm up 17 lbs (sure some is water) and am maintaining it 13 days after the last sust shot - still a tiny tit tho, at least by Getbig standards  ;D.  Used 30 mg anavar/day for the second 4 weeks and am looking a bit leaner too.

I think I had better luck than most with such a small dose since Test was the missing piece of the puzzle for me.

Thanks for your posts on this subject in the past Trab.  That was what got me asking questions about taking 5000iu in one hit.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2007, 11:52:18 AM »
there is an awesome sticky on this subject :D
-

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2007, 11:57:10 AM »
RDW's HCG sticky is very good.

Iv used lots of HCG and No way I'd shoot 5000iu. 2000 kicks but for me.
Ill get a brutal wrokout in and be still just super horny, hungery etc.

Those are good gains, keep up the strength. Day 21 after the last shot of SUS is crash time from it,
if you have var or Primo or Stanoz to use then would be great.  ;)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2007, 12:00:02 PM »
I saw the tapering suggestion of 5000, 2500, 1500, 1000 but also saw lots of guys elsewhere mentioning gyno with big hits.  I'm paranoid without an anti E on hand, so figured I'd err on the side of caution with lower doses.

Doc didn't mention tapering, just 3 shots of 5000iu every 5th day.  That would also mean a shot 5 days after the clomid had run out.  Didn't sound right...

Agree it's good info on hcg in there.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2007, 12:03:41 PM »
Thanks trab, I was wondering which day I should be dreading.

I've still got plenty of var, but stopped it yesterday with the first shot of hcg.  You recommend keeping it in all the way along?  Or start it up again on the 21st day after the sust shot?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2007, 12:35:42 PM »
Thanks trab, I was wondering which day I should be dreading.

I've still got plenty of var, but stopped it yesterday with the first shot of hcg.  You recommend keeping it in all the way along?  Or start it up again on the 21st day after the sust shot?

Id save me some var and take it about day 19-21 after last shot of sus. Soften the landing.
It shouldnt be too bad anyway, you werent running much for long, but I do like var, primo, or stanoz then.
after day 21 I'd dose it 3-4 X ed if you can.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2007, 08:15:49 PM »
Id save me some var and take it about day 19-21 after last shot of sus. Soften the landing.
It shouldnt be too bad anyway, you werent running much for long, but I do like var, primo, or stanoz then.
after day 21 I'd dose it 3-4 X ed if you can.

Cool, I'll go back to 30mg/ day next week.  Thanks man.