Author Topic: Did anyone else find it strange that Jays Victory Speech...  (Read 1490 times)

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
Did anyone else find it strange that Jays Victory Speech...
« on: October 02, 2007, 11:25:45 AM »
....didnt involve his WIFE what so ever?    ???

Was she in his first victory speech??? I did not see that one.....

Me and my own wife found it very odd. Youd think  after being together for such  a long time and all the shit she has to go through with dieting, being on the road all year, having the fear of being fucking arrested if anyone decides to raid their house... all these fitness chicks constantly around him..... that he would give some sort of special thanks to her??

Maybe she wants to be left out and not get so much publicity I dont know but if not then he is sort of disrespectful and some what of an asshole.. am I right?

Even Ronnie thanked his entire team when he won the Olympia including Vicki Gates.Dorian talked about his wife all the time and how he couldnt do it without her.

Just seemed really weird to me. The guy could have at least threw a shout out or two to Chris Aceto???  :-\

He works very hard but, I dont think he could have achieved his dream without these two people.

marcus

• Getbig IV
Re: Did anyone else find it strange that Jays Victory Speech...
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2007, 11:47:38 AM »
He knows he didn't really earn it and I'm sure they all knew before hand that he would win anyway.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2007, 12:06:51 PM »
or he was just too depleted to remember thanking his own wife
Get Big, or Die Trying

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2007, 12:14:42 PM »
Jay didn't thank his wife but he sure as hell got that Muscletech plug in there.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2007, 12:32:34 PM »
for those who remember last year he forgot to mention his wife too then a audiance member yelled "your wife jay" and he then thanks her

very interesting

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2007, 12:44:07 PM »
for those who remember last year he forgot to mention his wife too then a audiance member yelled "your wife jay" and he then thanks her

very interesting

Hahahaahaha!!!

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2007, 12:47:53 PM »

very interesting

oh really? that is so odd and very sad actualy. im not one to get into peoples personal lives but i am a fan of jays and it does make me wonder sometimes about their relationship. how awful for her.. you think jay would be more appreciative?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2007, 12:54:30 PM »
could it be she's not co-dependent ?

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2007, 12:59:23 PM »
could it be she's not co-dependent ?

it has nothing to do with co-dependancy, the fact is a few people seem to play a big part in jays success as a bodybuilder and they are rarely if ever acknowledged. as his wife, she invests her time and effort into him tremendously. if she wants to be kept out of it fine, but you think he would be very appreciatve of finding someone that enjoys his type of life style??

Jayhawk

• Getbig II
  • The Heavy Metal Jayhawk
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2007, 02:14:08 PM »
Maybe he just forgot in the heat of the moment. Granted, I wouldn't make that mistake. Wanna hear something really gay? I don't even refer to her as "my wife", I refer to her as "my lovely wife". Even when I fill out paperwork, like for emergency contacts or whatever, I write "my lovely wife". What can I say, I am pussy whipped, but I am in love, love, love. It's a good feeling!

Jason

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2007, 02:56:47 PM »
....didnt involve his WIFE what so ever?    ???

Was she in his first victory speech??? I did not see that one.....

Me and my own wife found it very odd. Youd think  after being together for such  a long time and all the shit she has to go through with dieting, being on the road all year, having the fear of being fucking arrested if anyone decides to raid their house... all these fitness chicks constantly around him..... that he would give some sort of special thanks to her??

Maybe she wants to be left out and not get so much publicity I dont know but if not then he is sort of disrespectful and some what of an asshole.. am I right?

Even Ronnie thanked his entire team when he won the Olympia including Vicki Gates.Dorian talked about his wife all the time and how he couldnt do it without her.

Just seemed really weird to me. The guy could have at least threw a shout out or two to Chris Aceto???  :-\

He works very hard but, I dont think he could have achieved his dream without these two people.

Yes well I'm sure you know Jay better than he does, next time you should decide who's important to his carreer not him. What was he thinking, speaking his own thoughts.  :-*