Author Topic: what are little tricks that natural bodybuilders can do to beat juiced guys?  (Read 4889 times)

TroubleReady39

• Getbig II
I'm gonna compete in 9 months or so.  I am a natural.  I want to beat guys that use, with more veins and bigger muscles.  So what are little tricks I can do to outshine them?

Color? Posing?  How can I emphasize my strengths and their weaknesses?

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
Perfect posing and color is a big help.  Don't look like a retarded first grader posing (see pavol jablonicky pics)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
 :'(

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
I'm gonna compete in 9 months or so.  I am a natural.  I want to beat guys that use, with more veins and bigger muscles.  So what are little tricks I can do to outshine them?

This has to be a gimmick.  No one's that stupid.   ???   :P   ;)

Mons Venus

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaaaa !!

XFACTOR

• Getbig V

Start with hanging yourself.  That will give you a clear path to victory.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
To be honest, depending on your genetics it ispossible. Show up shredded!!!! You wont be bigger, not gonna happen, but you can out diet them and show up ripped to the ass cheek, depending on your genetics. That or humalog
-

TroubleReady39

• Getbig II
Start with hanging yourself.  That will give you a clear path to victory.

I'm being serious here. 

What's humalong?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Do what Leafy Bug did.

1. Come in shredded.

2. Don't wear thongs.

3. Hit 'em old school poses.
As empty as paradise

tom joad

• Getbig V

Go to GNC and buy as many supplements as you can.  Check out the "before" and "after" pics in the supplement ads in the mags to see which supplements will get you the best and fastest results.  Hope this helps.

marcus

• Getbig IV
Find out what Jrod's contest prep was.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
take these guys juice away.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
I'm being serious here. 

What's humalong?

No I said hanging, not humalong. Try it.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..

Just a little bit of steroids.

AllDrugs

• Getbig II
I've competed against and beaten guys that used thousands of dollars in gear.  It's really not that complicated.

Outwork people around you.  Want it more.  Train HARD all the time.  A lot of people that use halfass through workout and rely on stimulus from gear to do the rest (most pro's or wannabe pro's take this approach, actually).  They try to do as little as possible to get by, unfortunately.  Terrible role models.

Eat as perfect as possible ALL YEAR.  Every 3 hours, every day, every week.

Do cardio ALL YEAR.  Don't turn into a lardass.  You won't be using clen, eca, winny, etc. like the cheaters do.  Don't ever get really fat.

All the drugs in the world don't make up for laziness, poor nutrional habits and delusion.  Just like everything in life, if you want something then outwork everyone around you.  That's the only thing you can control.  If you have horrible genes then nothing will help you, but you can control how hard you work, how you eat and how dedicated you are.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
i heard if you lick the judges balls before hand, you can win.

when blowing a bbing judge, most don't lick the balls.  that's where i feel is the difference between a victory and just a participation trophy.

LICK THE BALLS
Deep Tissue Massage

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
HAHA, RON.....

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
what do you know about synthol ?
L

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
I think this guy means a low-level, local show. He would be competing against the local juicers. If none of the good ones show up, he can do well.

For example, I know a retard who is 5'10, 180 lbs, and has been on 750 mg of test a week from a local ug since summer 2005!!!!!

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig

For example, I know a retard who is 5'10, 180 lbs, and has been on 750 mg of test a week from a local ug since summer 2005!!!!!
hahah you mean 'billy'
L

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!

Kill your juiced opponents!
S

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
I've competed against and beaten guys that used thousands of dollars in gear.  It's really not that complicated.

Outwork people around you.  Want it more.  Train HARD all the time.  A lot of people that use halfass through workout and rely on stimulus from gear to do the rest (most pro's or wannabe pro's take this approach, actually).  They try to do as little as possible to get by, unfortunately.  Terrible role models.

Eat as perfect as possible ALL YEAR.  Every 3 hours, every day, every week.

Do cardio ALL YEAR.  Don't turn into a lardass.  You won't be using clen, eca, winny, etc. like the cheaters do.  Don't ever get really fat.

All the drugs in the world don't make up for laziness, poor nutrional habits and delusion.  Just like everything in life, if you want something then outwork everyone around you.  That's the only thing you can control.  If you have horrible genes then nothing will help you, but you can control how hard you work, how you eat and how dedicated you are.

Hahahaha..sure you have... monster delusions of grandeur... next you'll be telling us how you earned your pro card while competing drug free..  ::)  ::)

AllDrugs

• Getbig II
No, just stating that I eat guys ego's alive on a daily basis who use gear out the wazzoo, that's all.

youandme

• Getbig V
Just go the non specific route, placebo. Tell yourself your taking steroids like Billy Guns and dreams really can come true.