Author Topic: ******************* MONA VIE ********************  (Read 2394 times)

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
******************* MONA VIE ********************
« on: October 02, 2007, 03:45:00 PM »
Well I tested a bottle of Mona Vie ( Its composed of acai berry )

I love this stuff, 4oz in the morning and 4oz after dinner

It helped my tendinitis in a few weeks (obviously didn't cure it) but at least I am back to doing skull crushers and shaking peoples hands.

I tried acupuncture and didn't really "feel" like it did anything for me, other then the fact of being in a nice smelling room with a hot ass Asian woman.

I felt full of energy while I was taking this, but also rested VERY well (I did not wake up 4 times a night)

Its really hard to explain the feeling I had while on it, all I can say is I NEED  MORE! ! ! !

Best I can describe it is imagine being in week 6 of 1000mg of T and 40mg of Tbol, pumped up on 2 AMPS (Mountain Dew Energy Drink) listing to Battery from Metallica. . . . . . . .

GREAT STUFF

Very curious as to what DP thought of it.

Thanks AJ
U

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: ******************* MONA VIE ********************
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2007, 06:04:22 PM »
No prob bro...glad you liked it. Anyone else who wants to try this stuff, PM me and I'll see if I can't get you a bottle. Obviously I can't send one to everyone, so it will be first come first serve or based on if I know you one here already or not.

Also, I'll post DP's thoughts once I get them.

UDE, let me know if you want more.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2007, 06:16:20 PM »
Hey, I'm a little slow to reply on this but that MONA VIA is yummy as far as I'm concerned.

Its super concentrated and natural. Nice and kind on the insides was what I'd say, and most my friends here know I'm on some harsh stuff.

Definitely full of natural vitamins. I like the smell and taste very much.
Thanks much  AJ.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2007, 06:53:25 AM »

It helped my tendinitis in a few weeks (obviously didn't cure it) but at least I am back to doing skull crushers and shaking peoples hands.

LOL  ::)

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2007, 07:31:22 AM »
Sorry if i sound stupid..but what is this stuff?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2007, 12:51:41 PM »
Ask AJ for sure, but its a super highly concentrated Veg/ fruit concentrat. IMO it tastes great, but I
love natural stuff. Its pretty thick and has a bit of seeds left, Its deffinitly concentrated Vits.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2007, 02:13:28 PM »
Sorry if i sound stupid..but what is this stuff?
It's a wellness supplement. It's main purpose is to supply you with needed antioxidants, as well as joint care from pure substances. It's also full of needed fatty acids and is very good for the immune system.

Of all the ingredients in it, the acia berry seems to be the big kicker...it seems to be the key for the product in terms of helping the body stave off oxidation...obviously it can't stop this completely, it doesn't claim to be a complete miracle supplement, but it does help a good deal.

It's great for people with joint pain, arthritis or carpal tunnel syndrome. It also heps to reduce bad cholesterol and many who use it claim to have much more energy and better quality of sleep.

I've yet to meet anyone who's used the product and then stopped taking it.

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2007, 05:30:04 PM »
Incredible, where can this miracle elixer be purchased?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2007, 05:38:33 PM »
Incredible, where can this miracle elixer be purchased?
You can by it directly from Mona-Vie but doing so cost about $60 per bottle and a bottle doesn't last long.

The best way to buy, if you're going to use a bunch of it, is to become a Mona-Vie member. You pay a one time fee of $40 for the right to buy the stuff at a discounted rate. For instance, $35 per bottle, if you buy a case $30 per bottle, and for each case you buy it gets cheaper. The only way to do this is to sign up through someone who is already a Mona-Vie member.