Author Topic: Just finished taking my pics  (Read 16958 times)

Wanocki

• Getbig II
Re: Just finished taking my pics
« Reply #200 on: October 05, 2007, 07:35:34 AM »
What is wrong with going below 175?  Why would you rather look bigger in clothes than look better?

dammitman

• Getbig II
« Reply #201 on: October 05, 2007, 12:06:06 PM »
You got some quality mass on you, jae.  Just came in too soft.  Props to you.
Everyone is fair game.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: October 06, 2007, 02:44:05 PM »
good hamstrings.....

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #203 on: October 06, 2007, 02:46:13 PM »
What is wrong with going below 175?  Why would you rather look bigger in clothes than look better?

that depends on the time of the year...in the winter I would rather look bigger  ;D
Here comes the money shot

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: October 06, 2007, 03:01:23 PM »
props jj, looking good.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #205 on: October 06, 2007, 05:00:01 PM »
i love the way these little metrosexuals think that everyone wants to look like a stick insect.

jae is not fat at all. he's carrying too much body fat to be considered awesome, but there is nothing wrong with the man wanting to be a solid 175+. he has some good development and i'm sure he didn't start lifting weights to resemble a 150lb stick insect.

yes, he's carrying too much body fat to be a contest winner, but let's give the man some credit for bringing it.

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #206 on: October 06, 2007, 05:25:09 PM »
i love the way these little metrosexuals think that everyone wants to look like a stick insect.

jae is not fat at all. he's carrying too much body fat to be considered awesome, but there is nothing wrong with the man wanting to be a solid 175+. he has some good development and i'm sure he didn't start lifting weights to resemble a 150lb stick insect.

yes, he's carrying too much body fat to be a contest winner, but let's give the man some credit for bringing it.

on getbig, you have to be 200+ lbs and ripped to impress anyone.  and natural.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #207 on: October 06, 2007, 05:30:31 PM »

Hey... i take offence to your 150 pound stick comment  :)

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #208 on: October 07, 2007, 02:32:21 AM »
Hey... i take offence to your 150 pound stick comment  :)

lmao

i must admit, you are one of the exceptions, but you have small joints and a small frame. jj is a stockier frame and, although he is nowhere near contest shape (or perhaps his best shape), nothing wrong with being a solid 175+ if he so desires.

being in shape is subjective. many consider the contest ready bber shape (or not far off) to be too extreme and they have a point eg. benaziza, muntzer, etc.

for physique contest purposes though, the guy is too fat and yes, with the 'spilled over' comment, it would imply/indicate that he has the delusional perma bulker disease.

people, if you can't see your abs 4 weeks out, don't enter bbing comp.

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
« Reply #209 on: October 07, 2007, 07:01:00 AM »
BOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

is there a problem mars ?

u are too fat

and no chest

hey same problem as me! bring up the chest and will look a lot better in front poses, i am trying to do that too

Wanocki

• Getbig II
« Reply #210 on: October 07, 2007, 08:42:06 AM »
u are too fat

and no chest

hey same problem as me! bring up the chest and will look a lot better in front poses, i am trying to do that too

he's too fat to see his chest, the chest looks 10 times better with single digit bodyfat

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #211 on: October 07, 2007, 10:21:30 AM »
he's too fat to see his chest, the chest looks 10 times better with single digit bodyfat

his chest is clearly underdeveloped

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #212 on: October 09, 2007, 01:08:46 AM »
"start to build muscle" huh, i love how if you're not a 280 pound ripped IFBB pro then you've never trained and you have no muscle. ::)

That's been your line for years. :)