Author Topic: -OFFICIAL "LEE PRIEST REINSTATEMENT" THREAD-  (Read 4336 times)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: -OFFICIAL "LEE PRIEST REINSTATEMENT" THREAD-
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2007, 02:27:25 PM »
As far as I am concerned, Lee in top shape is the best bodybuilder of all time! Unbeatable by anyone in my opinion. And my opinion is based on close up personal observations - not on photos in the magazines or on the net.

BUT - I can see why the IFBB is apprehensive about taking him back - too many harsh words have been spoken and now it's payback time.

I just hope Lee follows Bob's advice and lays low for the next few months and re-enters with open arms and a fair chance to be at the top once again.

But it appears that that is entirely up to Lee now.

sele137

• Getbig II
  • Get Fuck
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2007, 11:56:23 PM »
LEEEEE!!!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2007, 12:04:06 AM »
Lee, you little munchkin.. You dont deserve reinstatement.  You past words have come back to haunt you. I support the IFBB hierarchy and the way in which they have 'washed their hands' of you.

Lee, you remain a filthy-mouthed-steroided midget.  And that is what you will always be.  A bloated short-ass that never won the Olympia or even an Arnold.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2007, 12:06:25 AM »
Lee, you little munchkin.. You dont deserve reinstatement.  You past words have come back to haunt you. I support the IFBB hierarchy and the way in which they have 'washed their hands' of you.

Lee, you remain a filthy-mouthed-steroided midget.  And that is what you will always be.  A bloated short-ass that never won the Olympia or even an Arnold.

I'm not normally a fan of your work, but this really gave me a laugh. ;D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2007, 12:18:46 AM »

Get Lee back!!!  >:( >:( >:(

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2007, 12:45:10 AM »
Im kinda U-Turning following a conversation with a current IFBB Pro!! 

You have "Bitten the hand that fed you" BIGtime Lee. Coz Im in the Uk and haven't been "on-line" in the bodybuilding scene before this year, I didn't realise some of the things you'd put in writing!!! You're a great Bodybuilder and of course from a fan standpoint it would be great to see you back on stage with the best in the world, BUT you are lying in the bed you have made.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2007, 12:46:16 AM »

You have "Bitten the hand that fed you" BIGtime Lee. Coz Im in the Uk and haven't been "on-line" in the bodybuilding scene before this year, I didn't realise some of the things you'd put in writing!!! You're a great Bodybuilder and of course from a fan standpoint it would be great to see you back on stage with the best in the world, BUT you are lying in the bed you have made.

For once I agree with what this clown "trev" has to say.

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2007, 01:18:52 AM »

"Sport" should be independent of Politics. Get Lee back in.

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2007, 01:23:17 AM »
For once I agree with what this clown "trev" has to say.
Takes one to know one buddy...

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2007, 01:24:21 AM »
Takes one to know one buddy...

Wow, you really owned me ::)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2007, 01:24:56 AM »
Yes, we need Lee back. Lee, along with Ruhl, seemed like the only characters in the IFBB, and seemed like funny blokes too.

But hey, we still have our deserving Mr.O, Jay "Mr personality" Cutler. ::)
No doubt about it...

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2007, 02:54:02 AM »
Lee needs to deal with his demons before anything else.

He needs to start laser-therapy on that hideous face tatoo a.s.a.p.

He must come to terms with his height.

Lee needs to stop running down the IFBB and consolidate his alliance with the PDI.

In summary, this angry, little freak needs to reconnect with his family.  Go home to OZ lil' Lee.  The industry has had a gutful of your manic and delusional episodes.

Peace.

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2007, 05:58:51 AM »
So um..what exactly is a thread on some message board gonna do to get Lee reinstated? Its kinda like all those groups on facebook supporting stuff...looks nice, but it doenst really do ANYTHIGN.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2007, 07:23:15 AM »
So um..what exactly is a thread on some message board gonna do to get Lee reinstated? Its kinda like all those groups on facebook supporting stuff...looks nice, but it doenst really do ANYTHIGN.

99% it wont happen anything but we must try for this "1%"...

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2007, 08:33:03 AM »

Is there a cure for dyslexia? :-\

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2007, 07:55:56 PM »
As an LA guy   i am all for him comming back!!!  The Pro Ironman sucks w/o him and that "pose"!  I was there last year for prejudging and Finals and don't even remember who won!   Lee is soooo like Eminem....It feels so empty without him.....
((-::

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2007, 10:03:22 PM »
Lee is so bitter and twisted.  Just another little guy with a big chip on his narrow clavicles.

Lee needs to deal with his hatred of the IFBB in a more constructive way.  Using this forum to run down the industry only makes this little munchkin appear eratic and confused!

Lee, stop going on about how much you despise the industry.  It is getting tiresome.

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2007, 05:03:14 AM »
Is there a cure for dyslexia? :-\

Yeah god forbid I type really fast on a shitty laptop keyboard and don't bother to fix typoes on an INTERNET FORUM. 

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2007, 05:06:45 PM »
Lee is so bitter and twisted.  Just another little guy with a big chip on his narrow clavicles.

Lee needs to deal with his hatred of the IFBB in a more constructive way.  Using this forum to run down the industry only makes this little munchkin appear eratic and confused!

Lee, stop going on about how much you despise the industry.  It is getting tiresome.
Hank is so bitter and twisted.  Just another little guy with a big chip on his narrow clavicles.

Hank needs to deal with his hatred of Lee in a more constructive way.  Using this forum to run down Lee only makes Hank appear eratic and confused!

Hank, stop going on about how much you despise Lee.  It is getting tiresome.
V

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2007, 05:19:08 PM »
Hank is so bitter and twisted.  Just another little guy with a big chip on his narrow clavicles.

Hank needs to deal with his hatred of Lee in a more constructive way.  Using this forum to run down Lee only makes Hank appear eratic and confused!

Hank, stop going on about how much you despise Lee.  It is getting tiresome.

Hank speaks the truth.

E-Kul, you seem to be a person of substance.

Why do you have such a problem with Lee's not being reinstated?

He publicly shit on the IFBB for years, and they just took a giant shit on him in return. What comes around goes around.....

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2007, 05:24:45 PM »
I'd love to see Lee compete again, he's always been one of my faves.

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2007, 05:29:17 PM »
which arnie movie is that avatar from?

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2007, 05:35:15 PM »
which arnie movie is that avatar from?

I think it's True Lies.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2007, 05:39:38 PM »
Hank speaks the truth.

E-Kul, you seem to be a person of substance.

Why do you have such a problem with Lee's not being reinstated?

He publicly shit on the IFBB for years, and they just took a giant shit on him in return. What comes around goes around.....
Hank doesn't speak the truth, he just dribbles insults and slander.  I dont think Lee has shit on the IFBB,  Lee is just trying to secure the best deal he can, not unlike any other worker/business person would.  Lee is right in that bodybuilders need to form a union and push for the best deal they can.  Lee has paid the price for the way he has gone about trying to effect change, I dont know why everyone thinks Lee has committed some great sin, he merely competed for a opposition federation and paid the price for it, I agree with Lee, that bodybuilders should be able to compete in any federation they choose.  Competition is healthy, look what happens when their is no competion and a monopoly reigns, you end up with inferior products.  Like Microsoft Windows for example.  We are talking about bodybuilding here, a sport that is barely surviving, why would the IFBB try and push out an 18year member who has a huge fan base, their can only be one reason.  Arrogance.  The IFBB needs to stop being so sensitive and grow up, Lee's attitude is what attracts such a large fan base, it appears to be a case of the IFBB cutting off it's nose to spite it's face.
V

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2007, 05:48:03 PM »

I think it's True Lies.

shit yeah ur right thats the guy who is trying to screw jlc.