Author Topic: It's four days since olympia  (Read 1175 times)

BODYBUILDER212

• Getbig II
It's four days since olympia
« on: October 03, 2007, 11:00:04 AM »
and I still can not figure out why, why, why Dennis Wolfe was not compared to Jay Cutler, there really is no reason, it is not like it was so far off where they could not compare the two.  I know it is to most just fun and games, but for some people they take this very serious, if you are a fan and you train to be bodybuilder we demand to be judged according.  This is just a huge slap in the face to Wolfe and the rest of the Ifbb and even to all the fans, there is no way that this shit should have happen.

I would love to talk with a judge and see what they where smoking or what they thinking about.  all do respect to Jay its not his fault though.

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: It's four days since olympia
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2007, 11:00:47 AM »
Oh for fuck sake, GREATE FUCKIN second post asshat  >:( >:(

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2007, 11:02:13 AM »
and I still can not figure out why, why, why Dennis Wolfe was not compared to Jay Cutler, there really is no reason, it is not like it was so far off where they could not compare the two.  I know it is to most just fun and games, but for some people they take this very serious, if you are a fan and you train to be bodybuilder we demand to be judged according.  This is just a huge slap in the face to Wolfe and the rest of the Ifbb and even to all the fans, there is no way that this shit should have happen.

I would love to talk with a judge and see what they where smoking or what they thinking about.  all do respect to Jay its not his fault though.
Have you ever heard of this thing called "politics"?
:D Weee

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2007, 11:04:46 AM »
Politics?

Yes! In most cases it's simply an excuse for not winning!

BODYBUILDER212

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2007, 11:11:23 AM »
To be honest flame all you want but this is bullshit.  I for one as a fan and a competitior take this serious,  think how wolfe feels, you train your ass off spend countless hours getting ready for the biggest show of your life and can not get a callout.  If they want to judge shows based on politics fo else where, these judges are the most inconsistant I have ever seen,  they try to say one thing to make the image look good but come show time they chnage all the rules in the book.  it really is unreal, i could put my money out their that all the ifbb pros if they where annymous would say jay should not have won the mr olympia. 

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2007, 11:16:23 AM »

Hi Dennis ;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2007, 11:20:44 AM »
and I still can not figure out why, why, why Dennis Wolfe was not compared to Jay Cutler, there really is no reason

The reason is obvious...  Wolf looked 10x better than Cutler, and the judges didn't want the fans to notice since the Sandow had already been promised to Mr. Muscletech.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2007, 11:21:10 AM »
For those that were there at the show...I dont know why no one comments about the paperwork being lost when they were going to announce the top 5 finalist...we had to wait a few minutes to find out where they would place because the "list" disappeared...