Author Topic: How sweet it is  (Read 597 times)

AE

• Getbig III
  • Retribution is Certain
How sweet it is
« on: October 03, 2007, 04:55:06 PM »
10/03/07

Democratic polls show Clinton leading by large margins.

Democratic Candidate  ABC

Hillary Clinton 53%
Barack Obama 20% 
John Edwards 13% 
Bill Richardson 3% 
Joe Biden 2% 
Dennis Kucinich 1% 
Other/None/Unsure 7% 

This is what ABC News had to say about their poll.

Six in 10 Democrats pick Clinton as the “strongest leader” among their top candidates, her single best attribute. Clinton’s gained 11 points on leadership since June, while Obama’s lost six.

Suck it up neocons. President Hillary in 2008.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: How sweet it is
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2007, 04:57:43 PM »
OMFG.

She's even starting to dress like Thatcher. :-X

As empty as paradise

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2007, 05:47:54 PM »
Not sure what you are exactly elated about.  The only thing changing is the name.  And do you even know who the Neo-Cons really are??  The War in Iraq and Afghanistan will continue, conflict with Iran will happen whether under Hillary or not, trade deficits will continue to skyrocket, inflation will continue, border security will remain a hot issue, crime in the inner cities will continue to rise......too many folks think that changing one person at the guard will do something.  It won't because Hillary has the same handlers and special interests that Dubya has.  With Big Oil, AIPAC and other pro-Israeli lobbying groups, the Evangelicals, the CFR, and weird "Civil Rights" groups such as the ADL, NAACP, GLAAD, and the Urban League calling the shots, what exactly are you hoping for?

I'm surprised anyone takes any poll seriously as I am entirely convinced they are rigged(ask Ron Paul about that  :)).  The Presidency is not the important thing to look at here, its the people behind the curtains pulling the strings.....the globalist movers and shakers who effectively use our politicians to enact policies that benefit them whether it be to enrichen or further some sort of agenda....and a large amount of the US citizenry continues to buy into the pandering both Parties effectively do.  Short of an armed revolution, there isn't a goddamned thing any of us can do about but watch and wait.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2007, 06:09:29 PM »
classic case of Name being the most important factor in an election. ::)

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2007, 07:41:26 AM »
Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.