Author Topic: The Mr GetBig pics are rolling in!  (Read 22449 times)

slayer

• Getbig IV
Re: The Mr GetBig pics are rolling in!
« Reply #225 on: October 05, 2007, 08:29:17 PM »
290 lol more like 190!

pack on another 100 lbs and will be near 290 though!

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #226 on: October 05, 2007, 08:30:58 PM »
Maybe we should start a progress thread for MrGetbig2009

it might give a lot of people the motivation to diet for next year
Here comes the money shot

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #227 on: October 05, 2007, 08:33:07 PM »

rodratg

• Getbig II
« Reply #228 on: October 05, 2007, 08:40:04 PM »
ok let me se alllllllllllllllllllllll lllll of your pictures

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #229 on: October 05, 2007, 09:09:43 PM »
gayest thread ever.

AllDrugs

• Getbig II
« Reply #230 on: October 05, 2007, 09:13:56 PM »
It it too late to enter?  I could take pictures TOMORROW with zero dieting down and win the show from what I've seen.  It wouldn't even be close, honestly. 

Owning the field with no diet whatsoever?  That would be pretty funny, actually.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: October 05, 2007, 09:18:25 PM »
It it too late to enter?  I could take pictures TOMORROW with zero dieting down and win the show from what I've seen.  It wouldn't even be close, honestly. 

Owning the field with no diet whatsoever?  That would be pretty funny, actually.

talk is cheap.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: October 05, 2007, 09:37:10 PM »

sure you would "all drugs" ::)

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #233 on: October 05, 2007, 09:37:49 PM »
That dude ain't fucking 290.  Gunter is around 290.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: October 05, 2007, 09:44:36 PM »

cool, why don't you post a picture and show us mortals the body of a god

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: October 05, 2007, 09:48:37 PM »

I'd give him 245 if he is as tall as he claims to be.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: October 05, 2007, 09:51:11 PM »

You sound like a big deal, post some pics and show us how it's done

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #237 on: October 05, 2007, 10:07:13 PM »
gayest thread ever.

then why r u reading it doug? ::)

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #238 on: October 05, 2007, 10:31:17 PM »

There's is not a way in hell this man is 290. He must have legs like Federov than. 

Seriously to think he's 290 is ridiculous. And i'm not being rude. honestly  :-\

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #239 on: October 05, 2007, 11:12:53 PM »

What stopped you from entering earlier then if you could win? An aversion to getting $2,000 cash ???

No offence, but same thing happened last year. Tons of guys announce they could have entered, should have and would have won.

Like I said, this is not really directed at you, so sorry to be rude, but all the talk on the board never translates to entries, last year 7 guys, this year left with what looks to be 6/7, so personally I commend Jaejonna and all the other entrants for actually entering. Other people talk the talk, but they actually did it. So big thanks to them, as without them there would be no show.

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #240 on: October 06, 2007, 12:05:40 AM »
What stopped you from entering earlier then if you could win? An aversion to getting $2,000 cash ???

No offence, but same thing happened last year. Tons of guys announce they could have entered, should have and would have won.

Like I said, this is not really directed at you, so sorry to be rude, but all the talk on the board never translates to entries, last year 7 guys, this year left with what looks to be 6/7, so personally I commend Jaejonna and all the other entrants for actually entering. Other people talk the talk, but they actually did it. So big thanks to them, as without them there would be no show.

Aahahaha, CQ laying down some monster ownage to all the "I coulda won this/you all suck compared to me" idiots.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: October 06, 2007, 03:06:57 AM »

Hello Full of shit ::)

AllDrugs

• Getbig II
« Reply #242 on: October 06, 2007, 05:56:24 AM »

Honestly, the only reason I didn't send in any pictures is because I have no digital camera and no one to take the pictures that could have met me at home around my work schedule this week.  I can see if one of the posters here can take them for me at some point tomorrow if it's still not too late to enter.  I'd win the show with no dieting.  I never go over 7% or so all year. 

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #243 on: October 06, 2007, 06:06:02 AM »
Honestly, the only reason I didn't send in any pictures is because I have no digital camera and no one to take the pictures that could have met me at home around my work schedule this week.  I can see if one of the posters here can take them for me at some point tomorrow if it's still not too late to enter.  I'd win the show with no dieting.  I never go over 7% or so all year. 

ha ha, one of those broken camera millionaires!!! oh brother, what a spermbank.
Deep Tissue Massage

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #244 on: October 06, 2007, 07:01:39 AM »
Honestly, the only reason I didn't send in any pictures is because I have no digital camera and no one to take the pictures 

Awwwww man, no Offence but we have kind of heard that one before ::), feel free to post your pics and prove us wrong 8).

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: October 06, 2007, 07:06:09 AM »

"I would win, I just can't prove it"
lol...classic..good stuff man

AllDrugs

• Getbig II
« Reply #246 on: October 06, 2007, 07:11:36 AM »
Awwwww man, no Offence but we have kind of heard that one before ::), feel free to post your pics and prove us wrong 8).

You've seen my pics on here a bunch of time under another handle.  You all had me as one of the favorites to win but I wasn't positive I would be able to get the pictures in.  I'm single and work strange hours and have never owned a digital camera (or cell phone for that matter) so I wasn't positive I'd be able to do it.  I need to find someone who lives close to me with a digital camera to send in some pics tomorrow if it's not too late to enter. 

I don't need to diet or tan.  Not neccessary.  You'll understand when you see the pictures.

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #247 on: October 06, 2007, 07:32:01 AM »
I'm single and work strange hours and have never owned a digital camera (or cell phone for that matter)

Are you like a Monk or something mate :o :o :o

AllDrugs

• Getbig II
« Reply #248 on: October 06, 2007, 07:59:50 AM »
No, I'm just a different-type of guy.  I'm anti-cell phone, work a lot, workout a lot.  The cell phone thing is mainly because it's not needed and I enjoy privacy.  I don't want people bothering me all the time.  If someone needs to find me they can get ahold of me at work or the gym or home.  I may have to get a cell phone for work eventually, but, being unmarried, I really don't need one.  I think people who walk around on cell phones 24/7 are idiots.  People that talk on them while working out annoy the hell out of me.

Anyway, if I can still submit pics I will take some tomorrow if they will let me enter them.  You all have seen my pics before and I'd win pretty easily with no diet at all.  I stay tan all year round so that's no problem, either.

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #249 on: October 06, 2007, 08:05:12 AM »
No, I'm just a different-type of guy.  I'm anti-cell phone, work a lot, workout a lot.  The cell phone thing is mainly because it's not needed and I enjoy privacy.  I don't want people bothering me all the time.  If someone needs to find me they can get ahold of me at work or the gym or home.  I may have to get a cell phone for work eventually, but, being unmarried, I really don't need one.  I think people who walk around on cell phones 24/7 are idiots.  People that talk on them while working out annoy the hell out of me.

Anyway, if I can still submit pics I will take some tomorrow if they will let me enter them.  You all have seen my pics before and I'd win pretty easily with no diet at all.  I stay tan all year round so that's no problem, either.

Bro, I think I know who you are and you should have entered, you would have won or placed 2nd at worst.  $2,000 is a pretty nice prize.