Author Topic: The Mr GetBig pics are rolling in!  (Read 22437 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: The Mr GetBig pics are rolling in!
« Reply #250 on: October 06, 2007, 08:24:48 AM »
You've seen my pics on here a bunch of time under another handle.  You all had me as one of the favorites to win but I wasn't positive I would be able to get the pictures in.  I'm single and work strange hours and have never owned a digital camera (or cell phone for that matter) so I wasn't positive I'd be able to do it.  I need to find someone who lives close to me with a digital camera to send in some pics tomorrow if it's not too late to enter. 

I don't need to diet or tan.  Not neccessary.  You'll understand when you see the pictures.

if you are not getting any poon tang and still claim to have this awesome physique, i think you are either stupid or lying. do you atleast jack off?
A

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #251 on: October 06, 2007, 08:26:31 AM »
if you are not getting any poon tang and still claim to have this awesome physique, i think you are either stupid or lying. do you atleast jack off?
hahahahaha
L

AllDrugs

• Getbig II
« Reply #252 on: October 06, 2007, 08:32:36 AM »
Corrinth, I could have won that any day of the year.  I'm leaner at 205 with legs than any of those guys were after supposedly dieting.

Honestly, I thought it would be a little embarassing to enter against some of those guys.  It would be like a major leaguer playing against high schoolers almost. 

Is the $2,000 cash?  If I had known they were just giving out a check for 2 grand I definately would have entered.  I still will if allowed.

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #253 on: October 06, 2007, 08:43:59 AM »
Corrinth, I could have won that any day of the year.  I'm leaner at 205 with legs than any of those guys were after supposedly dieting.

Honestly, I thought it would be a little embarassing to enter against some of those guys.  It would be like a major leaguer playing against high schoolers almost. 

Is the $2,000 cash?  If I had known they were just giving out a check for 2 grand I definately would have entered.  I still will if allowed.

$2000 in cash. Could have been some easy money for you. I doubt they'll let you get in this late. Check with Mindspin and CQ.

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #254 on: October 06, 2007, 05:25:42 PM »
I actually know a guy just like AllDrugs that is 100% natural that competed in the nationals a few years back but he doesnt have a cell phone a camera or nothing. He works all day as a personal trainer and is completley zoned out during his workout he doesnt talk to anyone doesnt really have any friends.... pretty much a loner but is SUPER developed and is very ripped. Short black dude.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #255 on: October 06, 2007, 05:28:50 PM »
I actually know a guy just like AllDrugs that is 100% natural that competed in the nationals a few years back but he doesnt have a cell phone a camera or nothing. He works all day as a personal trainer and is completley zoned out during his workout he doesnt talk to anyone doesnt really have any friends.... pretty much a loner but is SUPER developed and is very ripped. Short black dude.

is his name Clarke Kent and he works for a local newspaper also?
Here comes the money shot

AllDrugs

• Getbig II
« Reply #256 on: October 06, 2007, 07:25:28 PM »
LMAO!!!

So "Superman" needed to show up to win the Getbig contest?  LOL!!!!!!!

Good GOD how pathetic is the level which you posters view your fellow posters.  I think it says a lot about you.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #257 on: October 06, 2007, 08:04:33 PM »
You've seen my pics on here a bunch of time under another handle.  You all had me as one of the favorites to win but I wasn't positive I would be able to get the pictures in.  I'm single and work strange hours and have never owned a digital camera (or cell phone for that matter) so I wasn't positive I'd be able to do it.  I need to find someone who lives close to me with a digital camera to send in some pics tomorrow if it's not too late to enter. 

I don't need to diet or tan.  Not neccessary.  You'll understand when you see the pictures.

ahaha CQ raped you.