Author Topic: SNICKERS speaks on his (phat ....) behalf!!!!  (Read 19787 times)

regmac

• Getbig V
Re: SNICKERS speaks on his (phat ....) behalf!!!!
« Reply #225 on: December 31, 2009, 03:15:06 PM »
Keep it up Rome wasnt built in a day.
Thanks   I actually won't be online here till after my show(s).   With school and work I will be REAL busy.   Best of luck to you all...and HAPPY NY's
((-::

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #226 on: January 01, 2010, 07:19:29 AM »
Thanks   I actually won't be online here till after my show(s).   With school and work I will be REAL busy.   Best of luck to you all...and HAPPY NY's
You're full of excuses. Happy New Year.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: August 03, 2010, 08:54:08 AM »
You're full of excuses. Happy New Year.
This time, my dog ate my egg whites! :-\

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: August 03, 2010, 08:58:50 AM »
... you know exactly what I was talking about.

I don't even consider you a competitor just because you got your fat ass on a stage as you were definitely no competition for anyone that day.

Now honestly what are you proud of ? Not following your diet ? Looking like complete shit ? Probably embarrassing your family ? The only thing I could actually think of is having the guts to step on a BODYBUILDING stage while not looking like a bodybuilder at all .. or someone who does sports.

I've been busting my ass off for almost a decade now and look pretty good .. way above average. That's actually an achievment and something I am proud of .. because I look better than 99,9% of the population.

And by the way just because competition and federations seem to mean more than accomplishments to you - I competed in the IPF (International Powerlifting Federation if you're not familiar with it) and I will compete in the IFBB soon.
Bla  bla  bla  bla  bla   bla   pu cccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccc

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: August 03, 2010, 12:59:28 PM »

I don't even consider you a competitor just because you got your fat ass on a stage as you were definitely no competition for anyone that day.

Now honestly what are you proud of ? Not following your diet ? Looking like complete shit ? Probably embarrassing your family ? The only thing I could actually think of is having the guts to step on a BODYBUILDING stage while not looking like a bodybuilder at all .. or someone who does sports.

I've been busting my ass off for almost a decade now and look pretty good .. way above average. That's actually an achievment and something I am proud of .. because I look better than 99,9% of the population.

And by the way just because competition and federations seem to mean more than accomplishments to you - I competed in the IPF (International Powerlifting Federation if you're not familiar with it) and I will compete in the IFBB soon.
bla  bla   bla    :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\  Kiss my ass when your done talking shit!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: August 03, 2010, 05:59:38 PM »
Come them coming Reg
So   what does Clausen's contract look like  millions   or pennies?     I think Dez got ripped off but Dallas was in a hurry to get him signed because we started camp early!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #231 on: August 03, 2010, 06:02:53 PM »
So   what does Clausen's contract look like  millions   or pennies?     I think Dez got ripped off but Dallas was in a hurry to get him signed because we started camp early!
I dont know man he is a drunk chump anyway and will never pan out = Clausen

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: August 03, 2010, 06:18:19 PM »
I dont know man he is a drunk chump anyway and will never pan out = Clausen
He was good enough to play at ND and went to a great HS.   I compare Barkley to him.  Both are very skilled guys.   Bread for the game.   I think he's as good as the Falcons QB !

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: August 04, 2010, 08:36:23 AM »

IPF  IFBB   yeah right  prove it  or shut the fuck up    bitch!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: August 04, 2010, 08:19:40 PM »

99.9   or are you a 100 percent puss?    Enter a show....do what i said...or i'll keep a punking you!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: August 24, 2010, 11:31:33 AM »

Lying sack of shit!  >:(     Bitch

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #236 on: August 31, 2010, 11:12:18 AM »
Seriously "Snickers", I know you aint all there but why all the hate man? You've admitted that you look like dogshit, so why are you getting pissed off at Dave19 comments?

btw, Clausen sucks and will never even be considered an average nfl qb

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: September 06, 2010, 01:42:28 PM »
Seriously "Snickers", I know you aint all there but why all the hate man? You've admitted that you look like dogshit, so why are you getting pissed off at Dave19 comments?

btw, Clausen sucks and will never even be considered an average nfl qb
Sorry  been away.....my pc had the drip.......I am MAD a Dave19   because he backed out of a challenge to get on stage after swearing   he do it  and turn pro   if you READ his comments abouve YOU'd SEE THAT...i don't hate anyone though  ...as far as me not being all there.....no of us are...but i Am a step above you....and about Clausen     he is a pro athlete  your not!    Regmac out!