Author Topic: Chick, If You're Not Competing, Why Stay On The Gear With The 44 Inch Waist?  (Read 10267 times)

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"

Why not ease up on the sauce, stay healthy for your family  :-\
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

tweeter

• Getbig IV
I believe Chick has stated that he hasn't juiced since the Masters show.

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
i dont think he is juicing unless on hormone replacement (if needed).

he is huge even in that pic. i think Chick should enter the Olympia i think he could beat Jay
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT standing next to Bob Chick ?? WTF !!!?? Where's the " Puke Smiley's " ?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods

Bob is a legend in the "sport".  You, on the other hand, are an unfunny troll who took "his" name from questionable origins.

grundle     
1. Perineum, ie area of skin directly anterior to the anus. Generally refers to the male version.

:-\

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III

Tweeter, have I mentioned that I have a bridge I'd like to sell you   ::)

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Bob is a legend in the "sport".  You, on the other hand, are an unfunny troll who took "his" name from questionable origins.

grundle     
1. Perineum, ie area of skin directly anterior to the anus. Generally refers to the male version.

"PANDAEMONIUM": misspelled, muscle-worshipping schmoe who trolls getbig looking for likeminded asshunters and pro's who sell soiled posing trunks.

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
Chick stays on the juice to continue to be a pussy-magnet... duh?

why else do all you rejects on here, who don't even compete juice? Cause you are either a) insecure or b) want pussy, or c) both a and b.

FOR REAL- JUICE FREE PUSSY MAGNET

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
"PANDAEMONIUM": misspelled, muscle-worshipping schmoe who trolls getbig looking for likeminded asshunters and pro's who sell soiled posing trunks.

Misspelled, eh?  Remember what happened the last time you claimed that... ::)  You only show your ignorance when you try to "own" me. ;)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Bob still carries a lot of size.  I would say he juices to some degree.  Maybe not tons, but still a few shots here and there at the least.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns

grundle     

in human anatomy, the perineum, also called the "taint", or "gooch", is generally defined as the surface region in both males and females between the pubic symphysis and the coccyx.

A diamond-shaped area on the inferior surface of the trunk which includes the anus and, in females, the vagina[1]. Its definition varies: it can refer to only the superficial structures in this region, or it can be used to include both superficial and deep structures.

The perineum corresponds to the outlet of the pelvis.

The anogenital distance is a measure of male feminisation measuring the distance between the anus and the base of the penis. Studies show that the perineum is twice as long in males as in females. The AGD in males may be shortened through exposure to phthalates found in some plastics.

Looks like taint is Grundle....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grundle

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
in human anatomy, the perineum, also called the "taint", or "gooch", is generally defined as the surface region in both males and females between the pubic symphysis and the coccyx.

A diamond-shaped area on the inferior surface of the trunk which includes the anus and, in females, the vagina[1]. Its definition varies: it can refer to only the superficial structures in this region, or it can be used to include both superficial and deep structures.

The perineum corresponds to the outlet of the pelvis.

The anogenital distance is a measure of male feminisation measuring the distance between the anus and the base of the penis. Studies show that the perineum is twice as long in males as in females. The AGD in males may be shortened through exposure to phthalates found in some plastics.

Looks like taint is Grundle....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grundle

Who's "taint" ???

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
Who's "taint" ???

Grundle's Gimmick..Fucker keeps PM'ing me.... :o

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong

LOL Once on the juice, always on the juice....... ::) (especially at the level these guys juiced)

Even Schwarzenegger is back on the sauce again:

Monster81

• Getbig IV
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT standing next to Bob Chick ?? WTF !!!?? Where's the " Puke Smiley's " ?
that thing is a dork

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
some massive bis in the 2nd pic on arnold there  :o

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
LOL Once on the juice, always on the juice....... ::) (especially at the level these guys juiced)

RAISE THE ROOF! Fuck I love California and Arnold  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

mass 04

• Getbig V
hahha, I love Arnold's "Keep It Natural" t shirt, and Bob's the man he does alot for the "sport"

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!

arnold still has a massed physique even his calves are big. what a freak.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
grundle is a moron, i'll gaurantee you Bob's waist is no larger than 35 inches.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..

He's not competing..SO who cares if has a 44 inch waist..?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Loks like you're 0-2....still wear 36 pants and if you think I'm "on", you REALLY don't know what your talking about...

youandme

• Getbig V
Chick's like "Yeah but my hair looks good"

Looks like it's just the angle and the shirt is big

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Loks like you're 0-2....still wear 36 pants and if you think I'm "on", you REALLY don't know what your talking about...

chick, even a "maintenance" cycle or a "test deficient" cycle is still considered juicing

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
There are SO many young guys on here who think you can build any decent muscle without drugs!!!!!