Author Topic: Chick, If You're Not Competing, Why Stay On The Gear With The 44 Inch Waist?  (Read 10206 times)

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
no, im naturally huge to begin with.  My arms would be 16 if i never touched a weight my whole life just from tossin cows.  Not everyone that is big is on the sauce, and not everyone on gear is big.  Remember what chick always says, its not about how much you can lift, its about how much you look like you can lift.  That shit makes me laugh every time, since i have a complete opposite mindset when it comes to lifting.  Im not getting on a stage in some homobait speedo and shaving off my bodyhair for anyone...so what do i care how veiny i am or how balanced my medial deltoids are to my outer thigh sweep?  Fuck all that noise.   

im no expert, ask bob about the juice though...he's sold more sauce than ragu.

Fatdown!

dirk digler

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Actually...it works the compete opposite.

Your lack of knowledge never ceases to amaze me.

The_Leafy_Bug

Close...I think it was a DP adj. bench with one of those interlocking plastic/ sand filled weight sets...then I started building my own equipment by hand...turned the basement into a gym..!
Im sure those milk jug curls and card board box step ups were absolutly brutal  ::)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Close...I think it was a DP adj. bench with one of those interlocking plastic/ sand filled weight sets...then I started building my own equipment by hand...turned the basement into a gym..!

Holy shit!  That was my first set.  I had some 50 pound "plates"  that were about 5 inches thick and about 2 feet in diameter.  They had to have put in about 5 gallons of cement to fill that plastic shell.  What killed me was you couldn't put 10's on the dumbell and go past 40 pounds so I had to put the 25's on each side and I would feel the wight scraping my wrist each time I did a curl.  God I miss that weight set.  At the time metal weights were about a buck a pound. No way I could afford that at the time.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
Fatdown!
im 260 and im wearin 34 inch pants...if thats fat then you have issues. 

The Squadfather

• Getbig V

bullshit, you may be wearing size 34 pants but i'll gaurantee you look like a stuffed sausage in them with 4 inches of belly roll hanging over the top.

The_Leafy_Bug

I call bs. Post a picture.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
I call bs. Post a picture.
hahahahahha, weighing 260 and having a 34 inch waist would mean that he would have to have probably a 58 inch chest and 33 inch legs to weigh that much, sounds like IFBB pro material. ::)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Yeah.  I call BS on that.   He could wear a 34 but his belly button would hit the floor on the spillover.     Better to be comfortable in a 36 or 38, for a guy 240 or above.

Alicia M.

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • BSN ATHLETE/IFBB Pro/Writer: Oxygen Magazine
Grundle...WHAT is going on in your avatar?  :P
aliciamarietv.com

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
you make it a habit of checking out how guys are dressed?  was this before or after the parade you were marching in?

the queer eye guys make millions doing it, and I get shit for one comment.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
whatever you say about Chick he is the most improved dresser. Maybe a little trendy but he makes those fake tanned, earing wearing, eyebrow waxing ghetto bodybuilders look like a bunch of girls.

nice suck up

affy

I don't care what kind of genetics you have, it's never hard to lose muscle if you try.
thats almost 50-60lbs of tissue you have to loose

have you ever gone to the store and seen 5lbs of beef...now imagine 10 times that going into thin air. 

Kevin probably eats three times a day and works out once a week to look like he does...he probably had to starve himself and never workout to get there though

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you

260 with a 34..?

B U L L S H I T

drop the good ol boy blue collar im just big and bb's are fags cover. youre on a bb forum fatfuck, dont pretend you dont wish you looked like one