Author Topic: gh15 do you like to give kids Steroid advice?  (Read 3352 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
gh15 do you like to give kids Steroid advice?
« on: October 04, 2007, 04:02:53 AM »
Purely based by the way The_Schofeild_Kid responds to post with YourMAAAA jokes and how he begged gh15 for information I would say he cannot be older than 16...18 tops.
Still gh15 doesn't ask for the age of  The_Schofeild_Kid but advices him to take Insulin and other crap...

1. try to take over 30  units a day insulin (devided doses ofcourse)and not do cardio,,see where it gets you,,the higher insulin you take the more cardio you will need to get shredded and still STILL you wont be the hardest kid in the block ,,im only talking about getting down to 4-5% true bodyfat,,you can be 6-8%

Well done ::)

Gh15 you could at least adviced the kid not to take any roids before the age of 21 and so forth, but you just don't care right?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=172972.0

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
Re: gh15 do you like to give kids Steroid advice?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2007, 04:13:47 AM »
The way I see it, they're gonna use steroids anyway.  Wouldn't it be better to know what they're doing before they start?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2007, 04:15:55 AM »
The way I see it, they're gonna use steroids anyway.  Wouldn't it be better to know what they're doing before they start?

That is not the right way to look at it, if you give out honest advice you take responsibility especially if he's talking to kids,

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2007, 04:24:51 AM »
That is not the right way to look at it, if you give out honest advice you take responsibility especially if he's talking to kids,

He's not going to take responsibility for what happens to anyone.  But at least the advice he gives is correct, and probably safer than what the local gym "guru" would prescribe.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2007, 04:28:35 AM »
He's not going to take responsibility for what happens to anyone.  But at least the advice he gives is correct, and probably safer than what the local gym "guru" would prescribe.

Whoa! Hold it!  Says who?  Have you seen some of the cycles this guy has posted?

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2007, 04:29:22 AM »
GH15 is an idiot and anyone who looks up to him and takes his advice deserves to be fucked up.

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2007, 04:31:46 AM »
Whoa! Hold it!  Says who?  Have you seen some of the cycles this guy has posted?

True.  Some of them are insane. But he does specifically state that they should only be used by top pros.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2007, 04:35:44 AM »
what a stupid thread, you can tell kids a billion times say no to drugs, or only have sex with condoms etc. and its like you havent said a word, GH15 is giving good advice and hopefully he contiues

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2007, 04:39:35 AM »
GH15 is an idiot and anyone who looks up to him and takes his advice deserves to be fucked up.

WOW just so happens his advice is pretty much almost the same advice as top gurus give, and what he outlines for the most part is what most top pros and any bodybuilder with a late 90's - 2007 build uses, granted might be more or less dose wise but all take test, deca or eq, gh, slin etc.

So again everyone deserves to be fucked up, not that it matters much what you say just curious what in the world makes someone say crap like you just said.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2007, 04:44:49 AM »
WOW just so happens his advice is pretty much almost the same advice as top gurus give, and what he outlines for the most part is what most top pros and any bodybuilder with a late 90's - 2007 build uses, granted might be more or less dose wise but all take test, deca or eq, gh, slin etc.

So again everyone deserves to be fucked up, not that it matters much what you say just curious what in the world makes someone say crap like you just said.
I really hope people that do extreme doeses should be fucked up. I hope they shit out their liver. Teach their dumbasses to do drugs so extremely.

They should learn that your vital organs shouldnt be self tainted. You only get so much in life and if you take advantage of it recklessly... well
Than I hope they do get fucked up. I hope they sit in their death bed wishing they didnt do it. Like I care about htem if they don't care about themselves.

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2007, 04:46:04 AM »
Purely based by the way The_Schofeild_Kid responds to post with YourMAAAA jokes and how he begged gh15 for information I would say he cannot be older than 16...18 tops.
Still gh15 doesn't ask for the age of  The_Schofeild_Kid but advices him to take Insulin and other crap...

Well done ::)

Gh15 you could at least adviced the kid not to take any roids before the age of 21 and so forth, but you just don't care right?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=172972.0

Great Post - I repeat that he should have said  IF You are not 25 with incredible genetics that may enable you to earn some serious doh in the pro sport - Fuckin leave all this shit alone. Train hard, eat clean, stay lean and live your ONLY life for as long as you can buddy.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2007, 04:51:49 AM »
I really hope people that do extreme doeses should be fucked up. I hope they shit out their liver. Teach their dumbasses to do drugs so extremely.

They should learn that your vital organs shouldnt be self tainted. You only get so much in life and if you take advantage of it recklessly... well
Than I hope they do get fucked up. I hope they sit in their death bed wishing they didnt do it. Like I care about htem if they don't care about themselves.

Do you hope that everyone who takes the risk of having unprotected sex gets HIV simply because they should of not taken the risk?

You def got some fucked up mind, people can do whatever they want their life their body their risk, you seem very angry

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2007, 04:53:19 AM »
what a stupid thread, you can tell kids a billion times say no to drugs, or only have sex with condoms etc. and its like you havent said a word, GH15 is giving good advice and hopefully he contiues

You mean good advice - effective or good advice - safe?

I'm not a gh15 expert, but I don't remember the guy ever suggesting progressive stacking, like test only for a 1st cycle, test + deca only second cycle, etc.  He seems to suggest everything out there all at once.

If he's a real pro, it's pretty cool he's here, but tempering his advice with the knowledge that not everyone on Getbig is an IFBB pro would be wise.  Make it very clear that what he posts is not for the general population, certainly not for beginners.

Can't remember him ever giving diet or training advice to compliment the drugs either.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2007, 04:59:42 AM »
Do you hope that everyone who takes the risk of having unprotected sex gets HIV simply because they should of not taken the risk?

You def got some fucked up mind, people can do whatever they want their life their body their risk, you seem very angry

Sex is completely different.

There is NO need to take insulin and growth hormone on top of high dose anabolic steroids, and if you do you're weak willed and weak minded and deserve what happens to you if anything does happen.

I love my mind it's very open and I do care about people.

People who make irresponsible decisions that involve life or death should be killed because they probably don't care about whether or not I live. You know? If they don't care about themselves than what am I to them? Fuck them I hope they die before they cause me to die somehow.

People like this are just like the people that drink and drive. Fuck them. If you don't like my opinion and think I'm fcked up.. well fine. I love me and I'm sorry you don't.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2007, 05:04:14 AM »
You mean good advice - effective or good advice - safe?

I'm not a gh15 expert, but I don't remember the guy ever suggesting progressive stacking, like test only for a 1st cycle, test + deca only second cycle, etc.  He seems to suggest everything out there all at once.

If he's a real pro, it's pretty cool he's here, but tempering his advice with the knowledge that not everyone on Getbig is an IFBB pro would be wise.  Make it very clear that what he posts is not for the general population, certainly not for beginners.

Can't remember him ever giving diet or training advice to compliment the drugs either.

As far as high doses go well you can buy the VHS tape mentioned here http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=44577.0 and see the interview and it will be obvious the guys talking even thou their face covered are IFBB pros and see what they say is going on, heck one of them talk about someone getting hooked up to a IV overnight as a way to get nutrients, rediculious stuff.

My point is saying that the avg joe needs anything remotly close to what a pro needs is BS and even pros dont need everything they take, but it gets to a point when you take so much shit you dont even know whats working whats not and out of fear you continue taking it all and contiune piling more stuff on.

But no-one can argue that the basic cycles did a nice job in the 70's 80's and seriously granted you wont win the olympia looking like that but you would be very impressive and good looking and healthier with a late 70's 80's build.

To each their own and GH15 coming here and helping for free whats wrong with that, yeah some are upset that hes talking stuff that many took years to figure out and tons of money some are upset because they feel he shouldnt tell anyone anything etc. and funny thing is so many who know what hes saying is true come and yell at him, some are replying to him telling him insulin will kill as they are shooting humalog

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2007, 05:12:16 AM »

haha coming from mr ganja

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2007, 05:18:14 AM »
haha coming from mr ganja
Don't even get me started  ;D

I'll just say Willy Nelson has smoked weed for over 50 years and he's healthy as they come.

Weed is going to amplify what you are. If you're an idiot it will make you dumber, if you're smart it'll enlighten you. Just do not use it irresponsibly and you will be fine. People often abuse weed and that's where it bad name comes from.

I'm cool either way. If it aint your thing fine, but it isn't as bad as most people make it out to be. I haven't ever heard of anyone dieng from it and neither have you.

BOOM my favorite piece of weed ever in your face

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2007, 05:24:06 AM »
This is BY FAR the Dumbest Thread I've read ALL YEAR. I like Gh15 ... and last time I checked, he wasn't pointing a Gun to ANY of our faces forcing us to take Steroids. Also, last time I checked, this was the Gossip & OPINIONS Board ... if you don't like him or what he has to say then I suggest you don't read his Posts. It's that plain and simple.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2007, 05:25:26 AM »
This is BY FAR the Dumbest Thread I've read ALL YEAR. I like Gh15 ... and last time I checked, he wasn't pointing a Gun to ANY of our faces forcing us to take Steroids. Also, last time I checked, this was the Gossip & OPINIONS Board ... you don't like him or what he has to say ? Then I suggest you don't read his Posts. Plain and simple.

Thats not the point...read the friggen thread and not only the Thread Subject.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2007, 05:29:21 AM »
Thats not the point...read the friggen thread and not only the Thread Subject.

I've read the " friggen " Thread, you NUMBSKULL ! Is this what you do ALL DAY LONG ? Just sit behind your Computer and Post ? I don't think it's Gh15 your mad at ... it's probaly yourself. Seek help ... immediatly ... because you know what Starky ... your not going to find any REAL help by posting 19 times a day ... yeah, that's right ... I looked at your Profile. I usually like what you have to say, but this Thread is beyond pathetic ! Your grasping at Straws, Buddy ... and I'm starting to worry about you.  :-\

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2007, 05:30:23 AM »
This is BY FAR the Dumbest Thread I've read ALL YEAR. I like Gh15 ... and last time I checked, he wasn't pointing a Gun to ANY of our faces forcing us to take Steroids. Also, last time I checked, this was the Gossip & OPINIONS Board ... if you don't like him or what he has to say then I suggest you don't read his Posts. It's that plain and simple.
Would you ever do some of the extreme cycles he suggests?

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2007, 05:32:35 AM »
Would you ever do some of the extreme cycles he suggests?

That's not the point ... I have a Brain and I use it pretty damn well. Because I use my Brain " pretty damn well " that means that I, like EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD, have the power of CHOICE. Stark acts like Gh15 is some damn Criminal forcing shit down our Throats. Again, you don't like what he has to say than don't read his Posts.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2007, 05:36:20 AM »
And here's another piece of Advice, Stark ... why don't you worry about what YOUR DOING and not what GH15 IS DOING ? Does what he say effect you directly ?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2007, 05:43:35 AM »
I've read the " friggen " Thread, you NUMBSKULL ! Is this what you do ALL DAY LONG ? Just sit behind your Computer and Post ? I don't think it's Gh15 your mad at ... it's probaly yourself. Seek help ... immediatly ... because you know what Starky ... your not going to find any REAL help by posting 19 times a day ... yeah, that's right ... I looked at your Profile. I usually like what you have to say, but this Thread is beyond pathetic ! Your grasping at Straws, Buddy ... and I'm starting to worry about you.  :-\

oh god... meltdown I would have expected more from you  :-\