Author Topic: Has anything been Done about Derek spitting on Goodrum?  (Read 8213 times)

WEAPONX

• Getbig II
Re: Has anything been Done about Derek spitting on Goodrum?
« Reply #100 on: October 08, 2007, 07:43:18 AM »
Rimbaud
Getbig V

"When the going gets weird the weird turn pro."

« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2007, 01:21:39 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: ieffinhatecardio on October 04, 2007, 01:15:43 PM
All you people saying Derek Anthony should have kicked his ass need to grow up. Clearly this Vince character has issues with sanity. DA took a ridiculous message board feud and made it even worse by spitting on him. An actual physical confrontation would have been not only uncalled for but criminal.

After seeing what Vince is really like I'm surprised anyone would seriously want to physically hurt him. The dude is sad.

Well said.
________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ___________________I second that

X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #101 on: October 08, 2007, 07:55:27 AM »
If a herpetic spat on you, what would've been your response?

Personally, I'm not sure what I would've done later, but my immediate reaction would've been to get myself sanitized ASAP. 

A

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #102 on: October 08, 2007, 08:43:55 AM »
if vince spat on, i would kill him then myself.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #103 on: October 08, 2007, 09:02:44 AM »
And what do you think the resolve to your "problem" will be. If you haven't reported the incident to police, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, and even if you did, they would tell you to get a fucking life and get over it.  Im sure the las vegas police have more important shit to worry about than some douchebag getting spit on.  You are a delusional FUCKTARD.  I don't even get why you're so mad.  Did Derek make you look bad?  As if you don't do that to yourself already.

ha and vince does NOT want to face a cross examination   LOL

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #104 on: October 08, 2007, 09:40:58 AM »
ha and vince does NOT want to face a cross examination   LOL

He's such a dumbfuck.  The law will do ablsolutely nothing about this situation, and neither will GAT.  Vince is just trying to act like he's got power and he's important.