Author Topic: Question for Milos regarding Dennis Wolf  (Read 1450 times)

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
Question for Milos regarding Dennis Wolf
« on: October 04, 2007, 09:08:47 AM »
Milos, how has Dennis reacted to the olympia? 

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
Re: Question for Milos regarding Dennis Wolf
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2007, 09:28:59 AM »
Milos, how has Dennis reacted to the olympia? 

Dennis wanted to place in top six at his second Olympia and he did just that.

I was the one constantly telling him that POLITICS included - he COULD make a difference and demand a chance to be compared...and IF he did - I think audience will respond and that comparison would have happened - and right now we would have new champion.

Call me stupid...but IF I was inside Dennis's body - I would have done exactly that...
Walk right next to Jay during the prejudging and stand right next to him...or at least as top six was called out - I would have walk right next to Jay - and even know I would have been told to go back to my position...I would have play stupid for a while (speak no English type of stupid...Oh you are talking to me? Are you talking to me?...Oh...OK...I'll go back in line ;D)...

By than audience would see what is going on...and it would start a riot if I wouldn't be given a chance to stand next to Jay...

But...that is me...Dennis is not that confrontational and he was happy that this year judges at least recognized him as TOP SIX contender...even though HE KNEW THAT HE WAS THE BEST MAN THAT DAY ON THAT STAGE...

His answer was - Milos this is my second Olympia - they would not give me the chance...and as "law of attraction" listens - it was like "your wish is my command" - they will NOT GIVE YOU THAT CHANCE if you don't believe it...

Good thing is NOW he believes that he will NOT be denied...and just like the best thing that happen to Cutler - loosing to Ronnie back in 2001 and to Gunter - loosing 2002 Olympia - they became PEOPLE'S CHAMPIONS and regardless of everything else - they are loved by masses FOR ACCEPTING the political loss when they should have won in reality.

EXPECT GREAT THINGS FROM DENNIS.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2007, 09:37:41 AM »
Good to hear his spirits are up about the whole thing.  His popularity has gone through the roof.  Do you know if he will be doing the arnold classic in march?

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2007, 09:42:21 AM »
Good to hear his spirits are up about the whole thing.  His popularity has gone through the roof.  Do you know if he will be doing the arnold classic in march?

I can answer this question.

He won't do.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2007, 09:43:37 AM »
I can answer this question.

He won't do.

Why do you say that?  Are you a personal friend of Dennis and know all his competition plans?

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2007, 09:47:50 AM »
Dennis not getting one comparison to Jay is a complete joke.  Worst judged show ever.

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2007, 09:50:54 AM »

I was the one constantly telling him that POLITICS included - he COULD make a difference and demand a chance to be compared...and IF he did - I think audience will respond and that comparison would have happened - and right now we would have new champion.

Call me stupid...but IF I was inside Dennis's body - I would have done exactly that...
Walk right next to Jay during the prejudging and stand right next to him...or at least as top six was called out - I would have walk right next to Jay - and even know I would have been told to go back to my position...I would have play stupid for a while (speak no English type of stupid...Oh you are talking to me? Are you talking to me?...Oh...OK...I'll go back in line ;D)...

By than audience would see what is going on...and it would start a riot if I wouldn't be given a chance to stand next to Jay...

But...that is me...Dennis is not that confrontational and he was happy that this year judges at least recognized him as TOP SIX contender...even though HE KNEW THAT HE WAS THE BEST MAN THAT DAY ON THAT STAGE...

His answer was - Milos this is my second Olympia - they would not give me the chance...and as "law of attraction" listens - it was like "your wish is my command" - they will NOT GIVE YOU THAT CHANCE if you don't believe it...

Good thing is NOW he believes that he will NOT be denied...and just like the best thing that happen to Cutler - loosing to Ronnie back in 2001 and to Gunter - loosing 2002 Olympia - they became PEOPLE'S CHAMPIONS and regardless of everything else - they are loved by masses FOR ACCEPTING the political loss when they should have won in reality.

Sounds like a true Gent of the sport. Good on him.
All the best to him The Fans True 2007 Mr Olympia.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2007, 09:51:00 AM »
Milos, what is your plan to keep Dennis' mid section the same while attempting to add more mass?

or is the plan just to refine an already great build?
Here comes the money shot

dave19

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2007, 10:25:58 AM »
Why do you say that?  Are you a personal friend of Dennis and know all his competition plans?

Nope unfortunately i am not.

This is an information i got from a reliable source. (someone who knows him posted it on a german message board)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2007, 04:44:06 PM »

I would have done the exact thing you suggested....

but...

like yous said....Wolf probably became more victorious that day leaving as the people's champ & getting noticed for next year.