Author Topic: STORY ABOUT MY STUPID FRIEND !!!  (Read 1668 times)

Stavios

STORY ABOUT MY STUPID FRIEND !!!
« on: October 04, 2007, 02:56:18 PM »
Ok  so it's 2 am and I get a call from my friend, he told me he just had a car accident and his car is totally destroyed

so I go over there and bring him to the hospital

the nurse wanted him to take some kind of drink ( I don't know why I know nothing about those shit)

so the dude is 6 weeks out of his show, still fat (IMO) and he has the nerve to ask if there are CARBS in the fucking thing !

I told him to shut the fuck up and drink the damn thing and he didn't want to until the nurse told him it contained no carbs  ::)

she said what was in the drink and when he heard it had sodium in it he didn't want to drink it. HE FUCKING TOLD THE NURSE THAT HE DIDN'T WANT TO BE BLOATED BECAUSE OF THE SODIUM !!! (keep in mind the guy is a begginer and he doesn't look like a bodybuilder in clothes like most of us teen bbers)

I was very embarassed for him..

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: STORY ABOUT MY STUPID FRIEND !!!
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2007, 02:57:39 PM »
Ok  so it's 2 am and I get a call from my friend, he told me he just had a car accident and his car is totally destroyed

the nurse wanted him to take some kind of drink ( I don't know why I know nothing about those shit)

so the dude is 6 weeks out of his show, still fat (IMO) and he has the nerve to ask if there are CARBS in the fucking thing !

I told him to shut the fuck up and drink the damn thing and he didn't want to until the nurse told him it contained no carbs  ::)

she said what was in the drink and when he heard it had sodium in it he didn't want to drink it. HE FUCKING TOLD THE NURSE THAT HE DIDN'T WANT TO BE BLOATED BECAUSE OF THE SODIUM !!! (keep in mind the guy is a begginer and he doesn't look like a bodybuilder in clothes like most of us teen bbers)

HARDCORE BABY!

;D
Z

affy

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2007, 03:00:24 PM »
i bet she thought

"oh brother, not another asspirate who doesn't want to gain a few pounds in his thighs"

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2007, 03:03:40 PM »
hahahahaahaa,,, so dedicated. i feel u bro

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2007, 03:06:39 PM »
What a true iron warrior, did he ask the nurse for some dumbells so he could rep to failure in his hospital bed?

Stavios

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2007, 03:06:49 PM »
totally delusional  :-\

it's not like he had a contest this week and even then, who cares about a contest when you just crashed you fucking car into a wall

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2007, 03:13:10 PM »
He must be a Canadian !!  :)

Just kidding bro!

spinnis

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2007, 03:14:06 PM »
HAHA thats hordcore! :D

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2007, 03:14:48 PM »
Sounds like your friend has what it takes to go all the way.

I'd be disappointed if he didn't knock out a few impromptu calf raises while you were waiting there. 

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2007, 03:21:54 PM »
Is there something Stavios?

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2007, 03:35:41 PM »

Hahahah everyone goes through that stage man. I remember being obese and running for oats because i was afraid i was going to go catabolic. My friend use to down oats in the school bathroom because he didn't want to go catabolic hahah. Everyone does it eventually.

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2007, 03:42:55 PM »
totally delusional  :-\

it's not like he had a contest this week and even then, who cares about a contest when you just crashed you fucking car into a wall

who's this?

Supramax guy from Vinko?
with the lee-priest Tats?

is he ok?

lol
we've all been there...i was afraid to brush my teeth and swallow the toothpaste in the last 2 days of a show, because of the sodium in there! PARANOIA~!

Master Blaster

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2007, 03:46:08 PM »
Hahahah everyone goes through that stage man. I remember being obese and running for oats because i was afraid i was going to go catabolic. My friend use to down oats in the school bathroom because he didn't want to go catabolic hahah. Everyone does it eventually.

Hahahah, good stuff.

Getbig has really opened my eyes about what a fat sack of shit I am.  :o

I guess we all have to learn that eventually, wish I realized it before my one millionth tub of blueberry cheese cake flavored "Cybergain 2000".  ;D

Stavios

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2007, 09:04:28 PM »
who's this?

Supramax guy from Vinko?
with the lee-priest Tats?

is he ok?

lol
we've all been there...i was afraid to brush my teeth and swallow the toothpaste in the last 2 days of a show, because of the sodium in there! PARANOIA~!

haha no that's not him

it's another dude who will be competing at progym

Stavios

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2007, 09:05:33 PM »
He must be a Canadian !!  :)

Just kidding bro!

Ok, now it's on like DonkeyKong Tim !!!

the war has started  8)

:D

Honour

• Getbig IV