Author Topic: americanbulldog meltdown on the mma board  (Read 2122 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
americanbulldog meltdown on the mma board
« on: October 04, 2007, 04:02:39 PM »
sincitysmallguy hasnt had a meltdown in a while but as you know he does from time to time and its funny as hell (and him posting his picture)  previous mod schimowser melted so bad he left getbig alltogether... chuteboxe is melting all over the place being bitter as hell with me a mod and delete posts i make to the left and right...and berzerkfury is angry as hell, he swore i would never become a mod there, and now he's posting every single day how much he cant stand me being one  ;D

in short, the mma board is fun as hell!

now americanbulldog (someone berzerkfury and others look up to, because he actually "fights" in reallife) had a HUGE full page meltdown

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=170477.75

here's a few gems:

"am gonna get Anthony to post here so you can ridicule his physique as well as his fighting ability.  He is a former Hawaii state bench press champ, and has a darned good DL to boot.  Ask him why he can't look like a bodybuilder, he will tell you he is a fighter.

;D

he will get his FRIEND a BENCH PRESS CHAMP to start posting here just because of that singel thread where he got owned :D:D

that some big time owning right there when they're so upset they bring real time friends to back them
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: americanbulldog meltdown on the mma board
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2007, 04:20:54 PM »
this is another gem. pure gold

in the thread, SWeet --> No More Bluto bitching around here. - started by bitch alex 23, to prove what a HUGE FAN of mma *ChuteBoxe* is he pulls out the heavy artillery!

"This is a pic of my autographed program I got from the vip autograph session, on this side is Josh Burkmans auto."

... and he writes BLUTO LOVES THE COCK! on it  ;D

how rude!!!

but there's more!

to show me that he is, who he say he is (the real deal in mma worshipping!) he make this threat

"I would go as far as to take pics of my dvd and vhs collection just to show that what I say is true. "

thats right baby! HE WOULD GO AS FAR AS TAKE PICS OF HIS DVD AND VHS COLLECTION OF CAGEFIGHTING AND UL IT ON THE INTERNET!!!

Z

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2007, 06:10:16 PM »
I can't wait till this whole mma trend dies.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2007, 06:11:52 PM »
All I know is that you got completely embarrassed in that thread and did what you always do Bluto, change the subject and spam non-stop try to save face.

It's going to be even funnier when he gets your moderator position. Knowing you, you'll probably quit Getbig or something, geek.

Me too. Too many queers like Blutsky running around thinking they know how to fight because they saw a 2 year old rerun of TUF.  ::)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2007, 03:13:40 AM »
All I know is that you got completely embarrassed in that thread and did what you always do Bluto, change the subject and spam non-stop try to save face.

It's going to be even funnier when he gets your moderator position. Knowing you, you'll probably quit Getbig or something, geek.

Me too. Too many queers like Blutsky running around thinking they know how to fight because they saw a 2 year old rerun of TUF.  ::)

rofl

bluto is an arse
T

Mons Venus

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2007, 03:56:42 AM »

And it will.....

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2007, 05:19:33 AM »

haha i owned everyone in that thread, so much that one of the mods deleted it completely in another huge meltdown!!!

hahahaha.

too easy.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2007, 05:20:55 AM »
hahahaha

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

sorry guys, the link isnt working now, the huge meltdown thread with chuteboxe, sincitysmallguy, berzerkfury and americanbulldog has been deleted by one of the other mods  ;D

thats how low theyre sinking
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2007, 07:15:18 AM »
haha i owned everyone in that thread, so much that one of the mods deleted it completely in another huge meltdown!!!

hahahaha.

too easy.

The only moderator online yesterday was you. But it's to be expected that you cover your tracks like a typical Czech pussy after getting embarrassed for over 7 pages. Good to know you take this site that seriously.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2007, 08:39:14 AM »
The only moderator online yesterday was you. But it's to be expected that you cover your tracks like a typical Czech pussy after getting embarrassed for over 7 pages. Good to know you take this site that seriously.

"So yeah, I deleted that thread," - *ChuteBoxe*Reply #16 on: Today at 05:59:30 AM »

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=173154.0

owned bitch. chuteboxe admitted he was the one deleting the thread. and your attacks at me being a pussy for deleting threads etc spills over to him now. the good ol 'i attack bluto and end up attacking others in the process' that youre famous for! HAHAHA.

what an idiot.  ;D
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2007, 08:43:01 AM »
Oh my God, I was wrong about who deleted it. Whoa is me, my life can't go on knowing that!!! Man, you are a dork.

You've been melting non-stop for 2 days now. Are you really that upset that you were AGAIN exposed as an armchair warrior that knows nothing about MMA and only got moderator because you cried to Ron non-stop for over a week straight?  :o

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2007, 08:52:32 AM »
Oh my God, I was wrong about who deleted it. Whoa is me, my life can't go on knowing that!!! Man, you are a dork.

You've been melting non-stop for 2 days now. Are you really that upset that you were AGAIN exposed as an armchair warrior that knows nothing about MMA and only got moderator because you cried to Ron non-stop for over a week straight?  :o

what on earth are you talking about? im the best mod to ever hit the mma board! if you didnt have a history of me owning you that goes back 1,5 years (and you never let go since) and i was under the name of "tattoeedwarrior" or something you would be kissing my ass all over the place and praise my moderator skills.

the problem with someone like you, is that you're so bitter that no matter what a person does, you still hate on him because you're so hurt. where as for someone like MOS he can both hate and praise, he can fight with me like the best of them, and still give me props.

thats why mos can get respect, and you never will. because at the end of the day you're just a bitching snitching little shit.
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2007, 08:56:33 AM »
HAHAHAHA, MELTDOWN.

Man, I really, really, really bother you. Is it because I've exposed you as a 13 year old fraud countless times? Called you out on your massive yeast infection when it comes to posting pics? Or showed time and time again that you know nothing about MMA depsite your claim to have cage fought for 17 years now. Bluto, I own every facet of your account.

And I take great pride in the fact that I know you almost quit Getbig when I got you removed from moderator the first time. You have no business on that board and you're in tears now that you're losing your grasp you put on it with your constant spamming and post deleting.

Don't worry you impoverished Czech piece of shit. You take this site to heart, I don't. Glad I could be of assistance in ruining your Friday night.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2007, 08:59:07 AM »
no you dont bother me, im just passing time at work after coming back from the gym. youre the one that goes into every other thread i make on the mma board attacking me with the same routine you used for 1,5 years ("you caged fighted for 15 years" "you post for 29 hours a day" etc the same tired old routine.
and you do the same in THIS thread.

you dont see me coming into your threads doing the same right? that proves im the one in your head - not the other way around.

guess what. you just got owned - again   :D

Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2007, 09:00:49 AM »
no you dont bother me, im just passing time at work after coming back from the gym. youre the one that goes into every other thread i make on the mma board attacking me with the same routine you used for 1,5 years ("you caged fighted for 15 years" "you post for 29 hours a day" etc the same tired old routine.
and you do the same in THIS thread.

you dont see me coming into your threads doing the same right? that proves im the one in your head - not the other way around.

guess what. you just got owned - again   :D

It's around 8 pm in the Czech Republic and it's Friday. You're not at work you lying snatch. You're a 13 year old dork sitting at home on his computer, and you'll be doing the same thing until 2 am while you log 250 posts. Glad I could help. Might want to straighten your bullshit stories out, though.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2007, 09:05:53 AM »
no it's almost 6 a clock and i got back from the gym 1,5 hour ago.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2007, 11:31:56 AM »
HAHAHAH

THIS JUST IN!

AMERICANBULLDOG POSSIBLY RAN OFF THE INTERNET !!!

"Nor should a MOD run off one of the most knowledgable posters of the board..

Hence like you did or are about to with AB..." - sincitysmallguy

:o :o :o
Z