Author Topic: Are Republicans cheap?  (Read 1906 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Are Republicans cheap?
« on: October 04, 2007, 04:34:37 PM »
REPUBS Quarter donations:
11 mil to Romney
10 mil to Rudy
9 mil to Thompson
6 mil to McCain
5 mil to Ron Paul (which CNN just called stunning!)
= 31 million to top 5 guys.

DEMS:
27 mil Hilary
20 Obama

=47 mil on top 2 people alone (I didn't catch Edwards' numbers)

So what's the deal?  Why are you guys being so cheap?  You like the ring of "Madam President"?

kh300

• Getbig V
Re: Are Republicans cheap?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2007, 04:48:47 PM »
why waste money when its a slam dunk win?

and who are you talking to when you say "you guys".. i thought you were a republican? or are you just full of more shit?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2007, 07:15:50 PM »
why waste money when its a slam dunk win?

and who are you talking to when you say "you guys".. i thought you were a republican? or are you just full of more shit?

Are you saying the republicans have a slam dunk win?

Today's ABC poll has Hilary (most likely dem) winning over Rudy (most likely Repub) by a count of 51 to 43 points.

Please tell the class what you're basing this "slam dunk win" upon.

Cause you will not find a single poll that says repubs lead.

I guess you have a gut feeling tho!  Nice work champ.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2007, 07:17:35 PM »

you told us you were an NYPD detective, and a contracter in iraq.

you're the one who's full of shit, sister.

I'm a global realist.  Both parties are full of shit.  So are you. 

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2007, 07:19:26 PM »

Can you prove that is/was not?
Squishy face retard

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2007, 07:23:33 PM »
their candidates suck (just like the dems) . . .

Romney might be ok, and he really doesn't need anybody's money. also keeps him less beholden to the special interests . . . ROFL.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2007, 07:25:53 PM »
Can you prove that is/was not?

He proved it with numerous contradictory statements and a generael lack of understanding of geography, politics, etc etc.  His old posts relveal it, but they're not truly worth the reading time.  kh300 is kinda a neotaint, but not quite as smart as our resident NTs. 

Romney/Rudy will be an ideal ticket for the repubs.  Will take a miracle for them to beat the dems.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2007, 07:28:17 PM »
Will take a miracle for them to beat the dems.

miracles are called Karl Rove.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2007, 07:31:56 PM »
miracles are called Karl Rove.

he's very effective.  But it was a very very close call in 2000 requring supreme court intervention that was downright cute.

In 2004, it took a 1 in 50,000 statistical anomly that we're not allowed to recount, to solidify Ohio.

Both times it was very close in polls all thru primaries.  And rove pulled it off.

Can he do it again, with an 8+ point lead over the perceived BEST candidate, rudy?  WIll definitely be a tougher task than the others for ROve.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2007, 07:40:12 PM »

icing Hillary should be no problem. Obama and Edwards have already iced themselves.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2007, 08:07:09 PM »
Democrats are richer at the top levels, that is why.  The majority of the richest people in the US are indeed Democrats(hello George Soros).  In addition, the Republican cash machines may not be wanting to hand over its money to Republican campaigns as they are not liking their chances for the '08 presidency. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2007, 08:07:28 PM »
icing Hillary should be no problem. Obama and Edwards have already iced themselves.

I couldn't stand hilary for the last, oh, 14 years.  

I was hatin on hilary when Mr I-one and BeachBum were telling people what a standup guy Bill Clinton was.

She's everything wrong with politics.  But she will heal US relations with nations that current policy has alienated.  And, she is a very smart woman.  I don't know if any candidate in the mix (as Newt isn't running) with the intelligence of Hilary.  SHe's phony, a little evil.  But she is very very smart.

She's leading Guiliaini in an imaginary matchup by 8 points.  Much higher over romney and others.  ANything can happen, but she's in a good position to be sure.

But I admit

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2007, 08:08:44 PM »
Democrats are richer at the top levels, that is why.  The majority of the richest people in the US are indeed Democrats(hello George Soros).  In addition, the Republican cash machines may not be wanting to hand over its money to Republican campaigns as they are not liking their chances for the '08 presidency. 

I dunno about this one... repubs killed dems in money raising for the last 20 years, I believe.  Back to 80 I think?  Dems get mainly small personal donates.  Most corporations give to repubs, as they provide corp tax benefits. 

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2007, 08:21:21 PM »
I think that any votes given to Hilary and/or Obama because:

1.) people will feel guilty and not progressive by not voting for a woman or black candidate

2.) the welfare recipients and poor people with 4+ kids want their gov't hand out via insurance

3.) Americans can't handle any death or length in a conflict and these two will pull out immediately

That being said, I am optimistic a Republican will win but McCain and Guiliani are screwing themselves.  McCain lost my vote with his immigration stance.
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2007, 08:46:04 PM »
I think that any votes given to Hilary and/or Obama because:

3.) Americans can't handle any death or length in a conflict and these two will pull out immediately

Have you watched the debates?  Obama will reduce forces in 16 months to 3 years.  Hilary will keep tropos there becaues "Iraq is where the oil is".

That's a real quote.  The 3 top Dems admit they will be keeping troops in Iraq, my friend. 

Only Gravel, Kuscinish, and Richardson say they will pull out immdiately.  And they are minor candidates.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2007, 08:56:42 PM »
Have you watched the debates?  Obama will reduce forces in 16 months to 3 years.  Hilary will keep tropos there becaues "Iraq is where the oil is".

That's a real quote.  The 3 top Dems admit they will be keeping troops in Iraq, my friend. 

Only Gravel, Kuscinish, and Richardson say they will pull out immdiately.  And they are minor candidates.
My apologies, I had not heard/seen that.  16 months is not too slow because a complete pullout (as I mentioned) would be a bad idea.  So does that mean you agree with my 1st two points?   ;)
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2007, 09:11:23 PM »
1.) people will feel guilty and not progressive by not voting for a woman or black candidate

No they won't.  Seriously, they'll be in a private booth.   They'll pick the person they want to rep them.  We've never had a woman of african-american prez.  So um, guilt hasn't bothered people thus far ;)

2.) the welfare recipients and poor people with 4+ kids want their gov't hand out via insurance

They vote a lot less.  And that's only if they can get a babysitter.  And they're a very small % of population.  The majority currently backs hilary.  Can't splain yer way outta tht one.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2007, 09:12:19 PM »
we'll never leave iraq.  we'll always have at the very least 1-2 brigades there to guard embassy and protect oil infrastructure.  Under 10k men, like we have stationed in a lot of places. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2007, 11:24:54 PM »
REPUBS Quarter donations:
11 mil to Romney
10 mil to Rudy
9 mil to Thompson
6 mil to McCain
5 mil to Ron Paul (which CNN just called stunning!)
= 31 million to top 5 guys.

DEMS:
27 mil Hilary
20 Obama

=47 mil on top 2 people alone (I didn't catch Edwards' numbers)

So what's the deal?  Why are you guys being so cheap?  You like the ring of "Madam President"?
probably more of an indication that more republicans are pissed off at their party than Dems pissed at theirs.  Usually republicans are able to raise more than dems.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2007, 06:51:58 AM »
How do you know that democrats, at top levels, are the majority of the richest people in the US?

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2007, 08:36:10 AM »
No they won't.  Seriously, they'll be in a private booth.   They'll pick the person they want to rep them.  We've never had a woman of african-american prez.  So um, guilt hasn't bothered people thus far ;)

They vote a lot less.  And that's only if they can get a babysitter.  And they're a very small % of population.  The majority currently backs hilary.  Can't splain yer way outta tht one.
Considering that Sharpton and Jackson are a joke compared to Obama and the fact that Obama looks harmless to the white community (less radical and race baiting) I'd say he'd have a much better shot.  As far as Hilary, most of her fame and notoriety came and still come from her husband.  As for their high standing in polls, you'd be surprised what people do, even in private.  Have you heard of the survey bias?  This is when people answer in a way that they think people want them to answer.  In terms of the voting booths, I hope you are right but as politics becomes more progressive people don't want to be seen as bigots.  This is a truth.

The people without insurance for their kids may vote less but I think there are a large number of them.  Even so, between them and bleeding hearts out there, I imagine there are plenty of votes that will be sent their way.
Squishy face retard

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2007, 11:22:00 AM »

id like to know when i said i was a detective.. i went from patrol to investigator.. and how would that make me full of shit? if i was gonna make up a fake job, i think id come up with something a little more glamourous then 55,000 dollar a year police officer in the ghetto.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2007, 11:25:53 AM »
He proved it with numerous contradictory statements and a generael lack of understanding of geography, politics, etc etc.  His old posts relveal it, but they're not truly worth the reading time.  kh300 is kinda a neotaint, but not quite as smart as our resident NTs. 

Romney/Rudy will be an ideal ticket for the repubs.  Will take a miracle for them to beat the dems.

i come on here to fuck around.. like right now my flight is delayed. i dont make this my life, like you.. and if the day comes where i become a message board celebrity like yourself.. i'll commite suicide, because then i'd know how much of a loser i am.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2007, 11:29:28 AM »
i come on here to fuck around.. like right now my flight is delayed. i dont make this my life, like you.. and if the day comes where i become a message board celebrity like yourself.. i'll commite suicide, because then i'd know how much of a loser i am.

you shouldn't spout bad karma before gtting on a plane.  that's crazy, man.  this is all for fun, message board antics.