Author Topic: Letro or Arimidex With this cycle  (Read 1355 times)

shmay

• Getbig II
Letro or Arimidex With this cycle
« on: October 04, 2007, 06:24:43 PM »
Planning out my third cycle... Looking to put on some Quality mass, and keep bf relatively low (currently 8-9%)

This is what I'm thinking:

Test E    Week1-16   500mg/wk
Tren (E or A)  Week 4-12
EQ  Week 1-16 350 mg/wk

So, aside from your opinions of this cycle (which I would like to hear), I am debating which AI to run throughout. Choosing between Letro and Arimidex...

I think that since they are both AI's as opposed to SERM's that they have a similar effect. But arimidex is really pricey, and letro seems to be a bit more reasonable.

What do you guys think?  Letro or Arimidex? and why...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Letro or Arimidex With this cycle
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2007, 08:27:13 PM »
Either will work fine...go with which ever is cheaper.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2007, 02:59:46 AM »
Either will work fine...go with which ever is cheaper.

Agreed.

shmay

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2007, 05:08:30 AM »
Thanks Guys.

Any comments/critiques on the cycle itself?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2007, 05:09:20 AM »
Thanks Guys.

looks good

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2007, 05:40:40 AM »
Thanks Guys.

im surprised nobody mentioned the EQ, have you used it before? what will 350mg/wk do?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2007, 08:54:05 AM »
im surprised nobody mentioned the EQ, have you used it before? what will 350mg/wk do?

It will work nicely. I can feel 200mg EW - especially when it comes to being hungry.

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2007, 11:46:13 AM »
It will work nicely. I can feel 200mg EW - especially when it comes to being hungry.

I don't really notice anything on 200 but 350 I would, I normally run 500ish.  Do you guys get the extra hunger from EQ?  Everyone always tells me they do but I never seem to notice that.  I have set times and amounts I eat every day anyway I and eat whether I'm hungry or not so perhaps I just don't notice it anymore...

sele137

• Getbig II
  • Get Fuck
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2007, 12:36:43 PM »
Planning out my third cycle... Looking to put on some Quality mass, and keep bf relatively low (currently 8-9%)

This is what I'm thinking:

Test E    Week1-16   500mg/wk
Tren (E or A)  Week 4-12
EQ  Week 1-16 350 mg/wk

So, aside from your opinions of this cycle (which I would like to hear), I am debating which AI to run throughout. Choosing between Letro and Arimidex...

I think that since they are both AI's as opposed to SERM's that they have a similar effect. But arimidex is really pricey, and letro seems to be a bit more reasonable.

What do you guys think?  Letro or Arimidex? and why...

350mg EQ for 16 weeks is acceptably because lenght off cycle and because other "drugs".

You say Tren (E or A)  Week 4-12 what dose?

Letrozole is  OK  choice but letrozole has been shown while at effectively inhibiting aromatase, it also increases the aromatase enzyme protein levels. That means its works all fine , but once you come off it, your left in a state of higher aromatase levels than you started with before you took the drug.
So be sure to run nolva for a few weeks after letro is done or/and you can avoid this by tapering your letro dose down before stopping it.Also many people experienced a reduction of libido on letro that is really bad news for me ::) I know you running test but anyway...letro is also  harsh on your lipid profile

If you choose letro  you would  needed to use at low doses EOD to keep estrogen under control which will lower the chance of developing gyno and preventing bloat to a degree.

Personally I would save letro  for only instances where gyno starts to develop.

Arimidex is my choice.Used at doses of .25 ED throughout the cycle it controls bloat and prevents gyno.
Arimidex doesn't lower estrogen as much as letro and causes little estrogen rebound, especially when compared to letro.

shmay

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2007, 02:06:28 PM »
Thanks for the Input guys...

Revisions:

Test E 625/w Week 1-16
EQ 500 mg/w Week 1-16
Tren E (if I can get it) 300 mg/week Weeks 4-12

Plus an AI to be decided on... either 0.5mg ed of letro or Adex

I think it is advantageous to wait until week 4 before starting tren, that way the test is running at full speed, and 8 weeks sounds like all I want to handle w. sides etc. Agree?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2007, 02:07:00 PM »
I don't really notice anything on 200 but 350 I would, I normally run 500ish.  Do you guys get the extra hunger from EQ?  Everyone always tells me they do but I never seem to notice that.  I have set times and amounts I eat every day anyway I and eat whether I'm hungry or not so perhaps I just don't notice it anymore...

That's why it scares me a little because I can't stop eating when taking it.  :-\

sele137

• Getbig II
  • Get Fuck
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2007, 02:15:50 PM »
and 8 weeks sounds like all I want to handle w. sides etc. Agree?

Sides with 300mg week tren E  :o

I think it is advantageous to wait until week 4 before starting tren, that way the test is running at full speed

I dont understand this  logic???

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2007, 02:39:12 PM »
I dont understand this  logic???

Some have sexual sides with tren so having the test kicking in will make it a little less likely.

sele137

• Getbig II
  • Get Fuck
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2007, 02:51:11 PM »
But we speak about tren enanthate  ::) TEST E and TREN E  kicking  in practically in same time.

shmay

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2007, 04:24:11 PM »
Thanks for the input guys....

Good call on the enthanate Tren. I was thinking about Tren-A when planning that. I will run them both from Week-1 then.

I'm already set up with supply for the gear, but I still need to find a good place for ancillaries... previously bought from a research website, with questionable results.

If anyone has suggestions, PM me please.

Thanks

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2007, 04:57:15 PM »
I don't really notice anything on 200 but 350 I would, I normally run 500ish.  Do you guys get the extra hunger from EQ?  Everyone always tells me they do but I never seem to notice that.  I have set times and amounts I eat every day anyway I and eat whether I'm hungry or not so perhaps I just don't notice it anymore...
I never notice it any more. When I first tried EQ I got really hungry, but I was younger and it could have just been a mental thing...probably was. These days I don't notice any particular drug making me all that hungry.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2007, 05:08:02 PM »
I never notice it any more. When I first tried EQ I got really hungry, but I was younger and it could have just been a mental thing...probably was. These days I don't notice any particular drug making me all that hungry.

try some herb J/K LOL