Author Topic: List of Getbig III competitors  (Read 3325 times)

Master Blaster

Re: List of Getbig III competitors
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2007, 04:42:38 PM »
because there is $5000 worth of prize money

if i knew about that 4 months ago...id diet properly and try to win the competition
the judges said there will be more money next year...so im willing to bet people will bring a good package for mr. getbig III

Better start that diet!

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2007, 04:44:55 PM »
I'm wondering if I should try to do it next year, being natural and all. Hahaha, I probably should, since I dwarf most of the "on" guys. :)

Master Blaster

« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2007, 04:56:18 PM »
I'm wondering if I should try to do it next year, being natural and all. Hahaha, I probably should, since I dwarf most of the "on" guys. :)

Start training in secret now. You can always "get sick" at the last minute ;)

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2007, 04:59:11 PM »
Hahahaha, pull the old "my diet suppressed my immune system" trick?

Master Blaster

« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2007, 05:03:09 PM »
Hahahaha, pull the old "my diet suppressed my immune system" trick?

Right, there are some serious "Super-Bugs" lurking in those dungeon-like gyms.  ;D

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2007, 05:06:27 PM »
Aahahaha, if by "Super-Bugs" you mean STD's, and if by dungeon-like gyms you mean in the shower/bathroom, then yes there are some Super-Bugs flying around the dungeon-like gyms these guys train at.

Master Blaster

« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2007, 05:09:00 PM »
Aahahaha, if by "Super-Bugs" you mean STD's, and if by dungeon-like gyms you mean in the shower/bathroom, then yes there are some Super-Bugs flying around the dungeon-like gyms these guys train at.

Let's just say they are squatting with a "wide stance."

It really pumps up the inner quads  :-X

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2007, 05:10:10 PM »
aahahaha

Sad part is, some of these guys are on all kinds of sauce. What a waste.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2007, 05:32:49 PM »
I could understand someone wanting to compete and take this kind of thing serious if it was an actual contest on stage. Why in the world would ANYONE want to train for and get serious about a "contest" where you post a pic. Don't get wrong , the internet contests are fun, but how can anyone take it serious.

Why not have an actual Mr getbig. Have Ron and some other mods act as judges. Hold it with some other event and have them pose ON THE STAGE. 
I swear to GOD, I would be interested in getting into something like that.
Why do so many prefer to send it a pic instead of getting on stage live and doing real comparisons?
I just don't get it, sorry????????     Howard

Not all of us are internet millionaires that can jet across the country in the corporate jet to pose in front of a bunch of f-a-g-s.

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2007, 05:36:00 PM »
Not all of us are internet millionaires that can jet across the country in the corporate jet to pose in front of a bunch of schmoes.

Schmoes are men that lust after muscular "women". I think the correct term you're looking for is... f*****s. Yeah.

Fixed again.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2007, 05:41:14 PM »
fixed

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2007, 06:07:10 PM »
maybe  i will be in
can we make a teenage division?

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2007, 06:44:49 PM »
maybe  i will be in
can we make a teenage division?

MR GETBIG III TEENAGE DIV - GET ROWDY vs IRONNECK vs DREAMER

I doubt there would be a teenage div man. not enough people probably

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2007, 06:46:43 PM »
Nah a few of us did diet. I know Daddy and Rowdy will be cut, and Neo looked to be in good shape already. I imagine Alexx will be in pretty good shape as well. Here is a pic of my main weapon at the beach this year.....lol it's all i got people, give a guy a break ;D.  I didn't get ripped or anything but still not bad for myself  :P

I think 240 said the comparisons will be up on Sat or Sun the latest.

Isn't it funny when I cut out a part of one of my pics i look good.....as long as you can't see the rest of my skinny ass ;D.

abs looking awesome!

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2007, 07:29:16 PM »
I'm thinking I should enter this myself... I'll probably have to start dieting right now for next year, but I'm tired of being a fat tub of shit anyway.

-Luke

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2007, 08:05:04 PM »
I could understand someone wanting to compete and take this kind of thing serious if it was an actual contest on stage. Why in the world would ANYONE want to train for and get serious about a "contest" where you post a pic. Don't get wrong , the internet contests are fun, but how can anyone take it serious.

Why not have an actual Mr getbig. Have Ron and some other mods act as judges. Hold it with some other event and have them pose ON THE STAGE. 
I swear to GOD, I would be interested in getting into something like that.
Why do so many prefer to send it a pic instead of getting on stage live and doing real comparisons?
I just don't get it, sorry????????     Howard

Great idea in principle Howie, but it could not work.

What nation do we hold it in, this year close to half the competitors are from Australia? Shall we hold it in Melbourne maybe with the Aussie Pro show? Americans can pay $2,000 to fly over? Should we hold it in the USA and the Aussies can spend $2,000 each or so to fly then pay for hotels on top?

You say mods as judges? Mods on the board are from all over the USA, Australia, Canada, Europe, New Zealand and the Caribbean...it would cost a fortune to fly them all in...same with competitors. Then everyone would need matching vacation time from work, applicable entry visas etc. In this online age, online is the only way. Even just talking Americans only within America, it is not reasonable and Getbig represents a cross section of the entire world, no way we can all get together in person.

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2007, 08:12:21 PM »
no way we can all get together in person.

You just broke the hearts of 99% of the posters here CQ :-[