Author Topic: too masculine?  (Read 11027 times)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
Re: too masculine?
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2007, 06:24:21 AM »
I'd fukc her rotten.  Probably wouldn't punch her afterwards in fear she might kick my ass.  I may even drive this bitch home instead of making her walk like the others.

would you cut her anus with a knife?

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2007, 07:28:12 AM »
I'd fukc her rotten.  Probably wouldn't punch her afterwards in fear she might kick my ass.  I may even drive this bitch home instead of making her walk like the others.

haha

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2007, 07:41:18 AM »
I have to reserve judgememnt until I've seen her ass

From the front she's pretty enough, tho her implants look stupid as hell

CRIS

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2007, 02:21:37 PM »
You guys have nooooooooooooooo  clue what you're talking about...

Her name is JULIANA MALACARNE, and she's one of the main (if not THE main) IFBB figure girls in my country - Brazil. She's been national champion for a number of times, now. She's SMOKING HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT, you guys have no clue. And you guys don't know bodybuilding, too. She's obviously in pre-contest mode. If you knew a thing or two about competition, women tend to look like this if the prep is well done. I f you guys could see her in off season mode, I bet all of you would be jumping like horny greyhound dogs, all screaming I WOULD HIT IT!!!

Juliana is out of this world , and I would absolutely kill to insert my schlong inside her twat.

If you wanna see true hotness, you guys should look into LARISSA REIS, another brazilian's finest!
Reservations at Dorsia ?

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2007, 02:36:01 PM »

Her name is JULIANA MALACARNE, and she's one of the main (if not THE main) IFBB figure girls in my country - Brazil. She's been national champion for a number of times, now. She's SMOKING HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT, you guys have no clue. And you guys don't know bodybuilding, too. She's obviously in pre-contest mode. If you knew a thing or two about competition, women tend to look like this if the prep is well done. I f you guys could see her in off season mode, I bet all of you would be jumping like horny greyhound dogs, all screaming I WOULD HIT IT!!!

Juliana is out of this world , and I would absolutely kill to insert my schlong inside her twat.

If you wanna see true hotness, you guys should look into LARISSA REIS, another brazilian's finest!

No worries bra, I'd hit it! 

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2007, 03:14:05 PM »

yea but your friends would laugh at you, when you're out with her and she's in her dress with shoulders as wide as Fabio.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2007, 06:58:24 PM »

you killed your argument when you said brazil,,why? until you said brazil you could feed them bulshit about how hard naturally trained she is and all that minimal flax oil bull,,but now youre stuck because brazil = all you can eat buffet of gh durateston,,gh nandrolone,,gh clen ,,gh t3 ,,gh winstrol ,,gh oxandrolone,,and then some more...you got that right gh! all pharma human grade by the way ...just go in and buy,,trust me her genetic is less than average its the free accesability to whatever she wants that give her the ability to do somthing in fitness not her genes,,

oh and she looks like man in picture presented
fallen angel

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2007, 07:04:28 PM »
discuss

Implants looks ridiculous on ' women ' with very low body fat

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2007, 07:06:37 PM »

calm down tiger, it's just a peice of ass ::)

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2007, 07:07:46 PM »
calm down tiger, it's just a peice of ass ::)

hahahaaha  ;D

:)

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2007, 07:13:58 PM »
[/s][/b]id hit it and let rip watch   lol
b

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2007, 07:33:29 PM »

Her name is JULIANA MALACARNE, and she's one of the main (if not THE main) IFBB figure girls in my country - Brazil. She's been national champion for a number of times, now. She's SMOKING HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT, you guys have no clue.

Larissa Reis has now moved to the USA, correct?

And what about Regina?  Do you like her?  She has one of the best butts I've ever seen.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2007, 07:35:12 PM »

And what about Regina?  Do you like her?  She has one of the best butts I've ever seen.

tre, you have a black book on all the chicks right?  8)

CRIS

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2007, 12:11:13 AM »

2 words for you, my friend:  FLAVIA CRISOS !!  ;)
Reservations at Dorsia ?

CRIS

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2007, 12:13:26 AM »
Oh, and Regina is very fuckable great, too!!

Do you like Monica Martin?
Reservations at Dorsia ?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2007, 12:49:44 AM »
Juliana Malacarne is the hot of the hot when she has a bit more fat on her and is not ripped.

Just check out her pics from different bodyfat-lvls and you can clearly see that she has quite the booty and curves.

Not many women look at their peak femininity when ripped like that.

Q

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2007, 06:26:16 AM »
tre, you have a black book on all the chicks right?  8)

My stalking skills aren't what they used to be, but I do a'ight.  ;) 

I was fortunate enough to meet Larissa at THE after-party in Vegas last weekend.  Goddamn, is she fine as hell.

Then on Sunday, I was by the pool when I met that Regina, who has a SLAMMIN' physique and a cool-ass personality to match. 

HURRICANE

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2007, 12:20:14 PM »
WHO is this chick??

MercedesKhani

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • The first Persian IFBB Figure Pro
« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2007, 12:36:55 PM »

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2007, 12:38:15 PM »
You're not exactly badlooking yourself, stud.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2007, 12:38:34 PM »
i had a blast last time i was in brazil. the chicks are fucking crazy there haha.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2007, 01:23:50 PM »
Is this too masculine?

http://www.denisemasino.com/free/RAWII/RAW2_TEST2.wmv

Holy shit!!! :-X
I'm not that afraid of an enlarged clit, big is OK, but the size of that hairy mollusk that was in the above link, I'd cringe at the sight of. :'(

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2007, 01:24:51 PM »
You're not exactly badlooking yourself, stud.
hahahahahaa.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2007, 02:15:19 PM »
Is this too masculine?

http://www.denisemasino.com/free/RAWII/RAW2_TEST2.wmv

Her rod is bigger than some guys' I've been with.  :o

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV