Author Topic: For Headhunter...  (Read 633 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
For Headhunter...
« on: October 05, 2007, 05:57:09 AM »

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: For Headhunter...
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2007, 01:37:30 PM »
I hope everybody reads this.....especially the  militray guys...who've seen top secret documents...or even secret. Sorry, this doesn't read like a ilitray document. It reads like a Hollywood version of a TS doc. Bersek...if anything like this exists...it would not fall into the hands of a DJ. I'd like to comment more..out of time...Its pretty interesting.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: For Headhunter...
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2007, 07:39:25 PM »
Oh there have been other unclassified docs that dropped my jaw reading like a poor hollywood script.  It's actually these kind of things that stand the greatest chance of leaking.  Patriot A reads it and says, oh fuck this, the people need to know(whistleblower) Now why would it go to a guy like this and not dropped into CNN's hands... easy, I wouldn't drop it into the major media's hands either... Most likley to go poof...  I would drop it in various places around the net, places like informationclearinghouse and some of the bigger blogs and have more faith of it getting read by the masses than if I called up Fox :P  But I'm not sure this is real either; I do think there is a better than half chance so.