Author Topic: The curse of ~flower~  (Read 45404 times)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
The curse of ~flower~
« on: October 05, 2007, 10:14:53 AM »
So the other night I'm super-tired and I decide to use a cotton ball and some astringent instead of washing my face before bed.

After swabbing my face it really stung and the astringent smelled stronger than usual. 

I looked down and had in fact used nail polish remover!  ::)

It reminded me of the time I used lotion out of a tube to brush my teeth  :-[

Please add your own "curse of ~flower~ stories here.  You can say they happened to a friend  :)
R

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
Re: The curse of ~flower~
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2007, 02:36:05 PM »
  A friend of mine once stapled 2 fingers together - what a dork   ::)

This one time, at band camp, a friend used the contact stuff you use with the disc instead of saline solution when rinsing the contacts and I guess that really really hurts!!

Then this other friend runs into stuff all the time and once ran into a desk and fell onto the floor at work and her little dog left her there!

I have a lot of clumsy friends.
  :P

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2007, 02:47:49 PM »
How about your friend who broke her finger while washing her dog!
R

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2007, 02:59:35 PM »

I didn't want all my friends to sound like l000sers!!  LOL!!

Did you reclean your face to get off the nail polish remover, or did you just buff it?
   ;D

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2007, 03:04:31 PM »
  I didn't want all my friends to sound like l000sers!!  LOL!!

Did you reclean your face to get off the nail polish remover, or did you just buff it?
   ;D
lol 
R

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2007, 04:51:41 PM »
this one time....at band camp.......

anyways...one time I accidently put about 5+ gallons of gas in the fuel tank of a Diesel Truck.

Good thing it wasn't mine.

;D

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2007, 09:00:38 PM »

one time I accidently put about 5+ gallons of gas in the fuel tank of a Diesel Truck.

;D

Reminds me of the time I accidently poured ATF in someones crankcase thinking I grabbed a can of 10W30  :-\
:

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2007, 11:21:37 AM »

A friend cut their hand on a broken light bulb and then later on got a piece in their toe that they missed finding on the floor. 

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2007, 11:24:11 AM »
Where the pics ? :)

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2007, 11:26:00 AM »
Where the pics ? :)

STella show us the cotton ball!!    ;D

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2007, 05:50:46 PM »
I know this highly skilled veterinarian powerlifter who in a stupid clutzy moment bumped into the shelf and knocked off a ceramic fish of his powerlifter/veterinary surgeon wifes, breaking it.    Because of the fear his wife bestills in his heart (he's seen her castrate horses), the veterinarian tried to glue the fish back together in the hope she wouldn't notice until he had a chance to get to the store and get a replacement.   As expected, the lid was glued on the tube of superglue and the other one was dried up.  Thinking he was smart, the veterinarian got a syringe and a needle and poked a hole in the tube and removed enough superglue to put the fish back together.  Not thinking, he sat the tube of superglue down on the counter and proceeded to repair the fish.  When he was done he realized he'd somehowe leaned up against the now open glue tube, squeezing quite a bit of glue out of it and somehow superglueing his watch to the counter.   Luckily the mark wasn't too big when he pulled the watch off the counter and he was able to clean it up pretty well with a razor blade and some elbow grease.   So when he went to remove his watch to wash his hands, he realized he'd also managed to superglue his watch to his wrist. 

Its been a bad day.....    :-\

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2007, 06:37:26 PM »
this one time....at band camp.......

anyways...one time I accidently put about 5+ gallons of gas in the fuel tank of a Diesel Truck.

;D

you're an idiot !

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2007, 02:30:37 AM »
I know this highly skilled veterinarian powerlifter who in a stupid clutzy moment bumped into the shelf and knocked off a ceramic fish of his powerlifter/veterinary surgeon wifes, breaking it.    Because of the fear his wife bestills in his heart (he's seen her castrate horses), the veterinarian tried to glue the fish back together in the hope she wouldn't notice until he had a chance to get to the store and get a replacement.   As expected, the lid was glued on the tube of superglue and the other one was dried up.  Thinking he was smart, the veterinarian got a syringe and a needle and poked a hole in the tube and removed enough superglue to put the fish back together.  Not thinking, he sat the tube of superglue down on the counter and proceeded to repair the fish.  When he was done he realized he'd somehowe leaned up against the now open glue tube, squeezing quite a bit of glue out of it and somehow superglueing his watch to the counter.   Luckily the mark wasn't too big when he pulled the watch off the counter and he was able to clean it up pretty well with a razor blade and some elbow grease.   So when he went to remove his watch to wash his hands, he realized he'd also managed to superglue his watch to his wrist. 

Its been a bad day.....    :-\

Oh Vet, thanks for the laugh.  ;D
w

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2007, 11:46:31 AM »
lol @ Vet.

Apparently my dogs have been affected by the curse as today they both attempted to go through the doggie-door from opposite sides and smashed into each other head-on  :(

They're OK  :)

R

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2007, 12:42:27 PM »
lol @ Vet.

Apparently my dogs have been affected by the curse as today they both attempted to go through the doggie-door from opposite sides and smashed into each other head-on  :(

They're OK  :)

:D Weee

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2008, 01:24:17 PM »
At the gym I got out of my car and slipped on a patch of ice and fell.  Hard.  My newspaper, workout papers, water bottle and keys went flying.  I laid there for awhile and no one saw or came to help ::)

I got up and went inside and told the front desk they should salt because I fell and it's a good thing I wasn't an 80 year old as my bones could have been smashed.

I went up to do some cardio and a lump started to grow on the inside of my elbow.  I got some ice and left because I thought I was going to cry ::)

Now I have a big bruise/lump on elbow, pain in my lower left back and my ears rang for awhile this afternoon.

Thanks a lot Flower >:(
R

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2008, 01:27:05 PM »
At the gym I got out of my car and slipped on a patch of ice and fell.  Hard.  My newspaper, workout papers, water bottle and keys went flying.  I laid there for awhile and no one saw or came to help ::)

I got up and went inside and told the front desk they should salt because I fell and it's a good thing I wasn't an 80 year old as my bones could have been smashed.

I went up to do some cardio and a lump started to grow on the inside of my elbow.  I got some ice and left because I thought I was going to cry ::)

Now I have a big bruise/lump on elbow, pain in my lower left back and my ears rang for awhile this afternoon.

Thanks a lot Flower >:(

OH no, stella, that's awful!!  I hope you are OK. 

This is all flower's fault!   >:(
:)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2008, 01:30:36 PM »

OH no, stella, that's awful!!  I hope you are OK. 

This is all flower's fault!   >:(

Yeah  >:(

Actually I called my workout partner to blame her because since she didn't go today I parked in a diff. spot than usual.  Just like I called to blame her after I backed into that car that one day!  Both Flower and her are to blame  >:(
R

twigs87

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2008, 01:41:44 PM »
I have this friend who has a tendency to run into things, drop things, trip over things, you get the idea. One day she decided to clean out her car, so she had her arms full of junk from the trunk (i'm a white rapper  ;)) and she was walking up the 2 steps to her front door. She realized she had no free arm with which to open the door, and therefore tried to balance everything on one arm. She successfully opened the screen door, and realized she needed her keys to unlock the front door. So she reached into her purse, got out her keys, and the moment she got the doorknob turned, all of the junk in her arms decided to go freefalling. Well she couldn't possibly let everything fall to the floor, so she made a mad grab for everything all at once. Her foot was propping open the screen door, which she then moved to try and keep from falling, but ended up doing a nose dive halfway inside and halfway outside. And to add insult to injury, and add injury to injury, the screen door closed on her arm :-/ She wasn't having a good day.
Just another day...

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2008, 01:50:01 PM »
I have this friend who has a tendency to run into things, drop things, trip over things, you get the idea. One day she decided to clean out her car, so she had her arms full of junk from the trunk (i'm a white rapper  ;)) and she was walking up the 2 steps to her front door. She realized she had no free arm with which to open the door, and therefore tried to balance everything on one arm. She successfully opened the screen door, and realized she needed her keys to unlock the front door. So she reached into her purse, got out her keys, and the moment she got the doorknob turned, all of the junk in her arms decided to go freefalling. Well she couldn't possibly let everything fall to the floor, so she made a mad grab for everything all at once. Her foot was propping open the screen door, which she then moved to try and keep from falling, but ended up doing a nose dive halfway inside and halfway outside. And to add insult to injury, and add injury to injury, the screen door closed on her arm :-/ She wasn't having a good day.
lol!

This reminds me of the time back in the day that I was dancing at a club and fell out the fire door (yes the alarm went off) and down about 2 concrete stairs and split my pants.  My feet were still inside the club and my butt was in the parking lot.  I had a long sleeved-shirt on over another shirt so I took it off and tied it around my waist and went back in and kept dancing
R

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2008, 02:23:54 PM »
Last fall I was home alone because my wife had to leave the country. So one morning I was putting the trash on the front porch (to then take out when I left for work). Well Psychocat tried to run out the door so I kicked at him to keep him away from the door. Well while doing that I shut the front door which then locked. So it's about 5:40AM & about 50 degrees & I'm standing my porch in boxer shorts (no shirt no shoes nothing else). I thought I was fucked. Well after about twenty minutes of trying to find a window that was open I did & got inside. Needless to say after that there was a hide-a-key hidden.

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2008, 02:53:29 PM »
Well, this "friend of mine" had some "tension" growing with a girl. At a kind of house party he had some "courage drinks" and a bit later he was kissing the girl on the dance floor. The girl was a bit shorter than him and the floor was wet. Add a lot of alcohol and you have an unstable situation. So 10 seconds later he kinda slipped, took a couple of steps and dove head-first against a wall. It made a rediculous sound and everybody thought he had broken his skull or something.

He was a bit confused then...  wether he should be proud for kissing a nice girl, or ashamed for "testing the wall for durability".
Or maybe he was just confused from the alcohol and the slight concussion.
$

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2008, 02:58:10 PM »
Last fall I was home alone because my wife had to leave the country. So one morning I was putting the trash on the front porch (to then take out when I left for work). Well Psychocat tried to run out the door so I kicked at him to keep him away from the door. Well while doing that I shut the front door which then locked. So it's about 5:40AM & about 50 degrees & I'm standing my porch in boxer shorts (no shirt no shoes nothing else). I thought I was fucked. Well after about twenty minutes of trying to find a window that was open I did & got inside. Needless to say after that there was a hide-a-key hidden.
lol, i first read "psychopath". I was thinking: "who the hell names his pet (or kid) like that.."

This reminds me of the time back in the day that I was dancing at a club and fell out the fire door (yes the alarm went off) and down about 2 concrete stairs and split my pants.  My feet were still inside the club and my butt was in the parking lot.  I had a long sleeved-shirt on over another shirt so I took it off and tied it around my waist and went back in and kept dancing :-[
Lol. Girl's gotto get a fresh nose now and then.
$

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2008, 03:24:27 PM »
lol, i first read "psychopath". I was thinking: "who the hell names his pet (or kid) like that.."

Seriously one of my cats is names Psycho. Because he wasn't socialized well as a kitten so he acts very odd...hence the name Psycho.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2008, 06:11:06 PM »
I have this friend who has a tendency to run into things, drop things, trip over things, you get the idea. One day she decided to clean out her car, so she had her arms full of junk from the trunk (i'm a white rapper  ;)) and she was walking up the 2 steps to her front door. She realized she had no free arm with which to open the door, and therefore tried to balance everything on one arm. She successfully opened the screen door, and realized she needed her keys to unlock the front door. So she reached into her purse, got out her keys, and the moment she got the doorknob turned, all of the junk in her arms decided to go freefalling. Well she couldn't possibly let everything fall to the floor, so she made a mad grab for everything all at once. Her foot was propping open the screen door, which she then moved to try and keep from falling, but ended up doing a nose dive halfway inside and halfway outside. And to add insult to injury, and add injury to injury, the screen door closed on her arm :-/ She wasn't having a good day.

By "friend" you mean yourself, correct? :D

full of junk from the trunk (i'm a white rapper  ;))

Nice one