Author Topic: The curse of ~flower~  (Read 45442 times)

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
Re: The curse of ~flower~
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2008, 06:59:29 PM »
haha the curse of flower runs deep.   ;D

:)

twigs87

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2008, 04:57:53 AM »
By "friend" you mean yourself, correct? :D

me?? clumsy?? never!!!  :P
Just another day...

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2008, 04:59:04 AM »
If it counts, I dropped a lousy 5lb plate on my baby toe at the gym. Yes...it hurt like a bitch  :(

w8m8

« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2008, 05:33:26 AM »

this is a great thread , sorry to laugh at your misfortunes and your pets too !!

A few friends and I were camping , and had to burn our trash before leaving in a barrel , it was damp outside and I poured a little bit of gas into the barrel to help ignite the trash

threw a match in

nothing

threw another match in

nothing

I looked into the barrel and

POOF

lost all my eyelashes and eyebrows and my friends laughed their asses off calling me Buttweet for the whole week later

Thank God I forbid them to take a picture  :(

twigs87

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2008, 05:38:20 AM »

this is a great thread , sorry to laugh at your misfortunes and your pets too !!

A few friends and I were camping , and had to burn our trash before leaving in a barrel , it was damp outside and I poured a little bit of gas into the barrel to help ignite the trash

threw a match in

nothing

threw another match in

nothing

POOF

lost all my eyelashes and eyebrows and my friends laughed their asses off calling me Buttweet for the whole week later

fantastic! wish you had a pic tho...would have been great  :(
Just another day...

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2008, 06:14:13 AM »

I'm still being blamed!!   >:(

knock on wood (knocks on head) I have been incident free for awhile.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2008, 06:27:36 AM »
funny Flower stories everyone ;D
R

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2008, 08:46:15 AM »
Actually it has been way to long since flower hurt herself  >:(
Last year in quick succession she
1) Banged her leg on her desk
2) Cut her toe on glass or something at work
3) Hurt her fingers ......... again
4) Fell on her but or back doing something to some animal.

I used to enjoy it  ;D
I begged her for pictures and she did show us her bruised leg and funny fingers.
It kept the X alive and me amused. 8)

I say it is time we see some flower blood again!!!
flower blood! flower blood! flower blood! flower blood! flower blood! flower blood!
Yeah!

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2008, 08:51:11 AM »
At the gym I got out of my car and slipped on a patch of ice and fell.  Hard.  My newspaper, workout papers, water bottle and keys went flying.  I laid there for awhile and no one saw or came to help ::)

I got up and went inside and told the front desk they should salt because I fell and it's a good thing I wasn't an 80 year old as my bones could have been smashed.

I went up to do some cardio and a lump started to grow on the inside of my elbow.  I got some ice and left because I thought I was going to cry ::)

Now I have a big bruise/lump on elbow, pain in my lower left back and my ears rang for awhile this afternoon.

Thanks a lot Flower >:(

You really sat there & looked around for someone to help you....

or were you embarrassed & hoped that someone didn't see it happen & was laughing at you?

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2008, 10:47:43 AM »
You really sat there & looked around for someone to help you....

or were you embarrassed & hoped that someone didn't see it happen & was laughing at you?

No I laid there at first because I didn't know if I should get up.  I hit so hard I thought I may have broken something.  But yeah, someone should have come to help! >:(  But I guess no one saw.

1) Banged her leg on her desk

After this, Flower laid there for awhile and no one helped.  Not even Tad :(

R

w8m8

« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2008, 02:03:38 PM »
too funny , all of you  ;D

STella  :'(   you seem to fall a lot and your "friend" is questionable at this point ,(jk)  :D  , I always use the rule , if I ever fall down I'm not getting up , I'll scream in severe pain until people gather, no one will be permitted to touch me until an ambulance arrives , and they can only take me to the most best qualified hospital with all the latest up to date doohickeys , within around 230 miles of my fall, if I don't think the Dr. is hot I'm going to sue the property owner for about 4.2 million dollars and live happily ever after.

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2008, 07:04:55 PM »
lol!

This reminds me of the time back in the day that I was dancing at a club and fell out the fire door (yes the alarm went off) and down about 2 concrete stairs and split my pants.  My feet were still inside the club and my butt was in the parking lot.  I had a long sleeved-shirt on over another shirt so I took it off and tied it around my waist and went back in and kept dancing :-[

next time don't swing so fast off of the pole.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2008, 03:14:31 AM »
Hmmmm, I think I probably have flower beat on curses, lol.

The curse of 2008:
January:

Mike's face explodes due to bone infection and Laura loses him during his pass out.
Rocky get's some weird infection and has to go to vets.
Laura ends up in ER with a-fib, spends 3 days in cardiac unit

February:
Laura goes for stress test, can't have it cuz in a-fib again, has to get heart procedure done in March
Laura's car tire blows out, needs 4 new tires and misc. that goes with it ($450)
Laura's car (2 weeks later) over heats, needs freeze plug, 2 hoses, 2 serpentine belts, & misc ($650)
Mike's car's breaks grinding, needs breaks and oil change ($400)

wtf is the rest of the year gonna bring?
:D Weee

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2008, 05:54:02 AM »
next time don't swing so fast off of the pole.
:o

The curse of 2008:
January:

Mike's face explodes due to bone infection and Laura loses him during his pass out.

February:
Laura goes for stress test, can't have it cuz in a-fib again, has to get heart procedure done in March
Laura's car tire blows out, needs 4 new tires and misc. that goes with it ($450)
Laura's car (2 weeks later) over heats, needs freeze plug, 2 hoses, 2 serpentine belts, & misc ($650)

The rest of the year will be smooth sailin' :)
R

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2008, 08:37:18 AM »

The rest of the year will be smooth sailin' :)
That's what I thought at the end of January.   :-\

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2008, 08:46:27 AM »
That's what I thought at the end of January.   :-\
That really is a lot to go wrong.
Maybe you must cut of a chickens head and sprinkle some voodoo blood or something  :-\

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2008, 10:01:00 AM »
That really is a lot to go wrong.
Maybe you must cut of a chickens head and sprinkle some voodoo blood or something  :-\
hmmm, maybe  :D

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2008, 07:10:55 AM »

threw a match in

nothing

threw another match in

nothing

POOF

That happened to a friend of mine in high school. Though he was actually being devious and attempting to make a homemade bomb.
He threw the match in-nothing. Again I think for a total of 3 matches, with zero result. He walked over to the coffee can containing this homemade explosive, and merely leaned his head over the can to see if it was smoldering. BAMMMMM!!!! The can exploded like the mushroom cloud of the A-Bomb. :-\
He ran around for a few minutes while the other friends panicked not knowing what to do. They eventually grabbed him, got him under control and under the bathroom sink (one of the friends' dad is the fire chief...son called him and asked him what to do).

Kid suffered horrendous burns to his face, and to this day he can't walk outside without first putting on some type of sun tan lotion/protection for his face. :(

w8m8

« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2008, 10:09:56 AM »
That happened to a friend of mine in high school. Though he was actually being devious and attempting to make a homemade bomb.
He threw the match in-nothing. Again I think for a total of 3 matches, with zero result. He walked over to the coffee can containing this homemade explosive, and merely leaned his head over the can to see if it was smoldering. BAMMMMM!!!! The can exploded like the mushroom cloud of the A-Bomb. :-\
He ran around for a few minutes while the other friends panicked not knowing what to do. They eventually grabbed him, got him under control and under the bathroom sink (one of the friends' dad is the fire chief...son called him and asked him what to do).

Kid suffered horrendous burns to his face, and to this day he can't walk outside without first putting on some type of sun tan lotion/protection for his face. :(

holy moly that's pretty bad , all those kids were prolly so scared  :-[

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2008, 10:37:57 AM »

I laughed at this until I got to the end..probably because of the way you wrote it!  Hope everyone is OK.

Today I broke a glass, hit my head on the basement ceiling and scraped my foot on the brick around the fireplace.  Thanks Flower >:(
R

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2008, 10:41:52 AM »
I'm having a pretty good day thus far.....knock on wood.  ;D

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2008, 11:10:25 AM »

The curse of 2008:
January:

February:

Look at the bright side Laura, maybe with all the bad that has happend tio you and Mike this year, something good is bound to happen.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2008, 11:15:32 AM »
I laughed at this until I got to the end..probably because of the way you wrote it!  Hope everyone is OK.

Did I write it that good, devious, or are you that twisted? ::) ;)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2008, 04:34:48 AM »
Look at the bright side Laura, maybe with all the bad that has happend tio you and Mike this year, something good is bound to happen.
Well I hope you're right.  :)

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2008, 05:46:03 AM »
Well I hope you're right.  :)
Just think, it could always be worse. There are lots of people that are much worse off. During the rough times you have to appreciate all the good things that you have and you may take for granted. Nice avatar by the way. My aps are coming in slowly...thank God....and thanks to Ripitupbaby's killer cardio advise  :P