Author Topic: AHAHAAHAHAH!!! OH BROTHER!!!  (Read 4502 times)

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
Re: AHAHAAHAHAH!!! OH BROTHER!!!
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2007, 12:52:09 PM »
I'm just gonna stick to drinking tequila outta your sister's ass.

There are several ways to relieve stress, including musical, exercise, mediation self-talk, visual, contrasting and comparing, and so forth. It might be advisable to pick from the list a solution that works for you to avoid blowing a fuse and hurting someone or your self by reason of your reactions. :D

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2007, 12:59:33 PM »
There are several ways to relieve stress, including musical, exercise, mediation self-talk, visual, contrasting and comparing, and so forth. It might be advisable to pick from the list a solution that works for you to avoid blowing a fuse and hurting someone or your self by reason of your reactions. :D

Gayer than a Full House marathon.

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2007, 01:01:33 PM »
Lmfao BlueDevil's the best gimmick in a while.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2007, 01:06:22 PM »

I'm gonna put my whole fist in your mother's ass.

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2007, 01:08:57 PM »

It was nice talking to you MOS but all good things must come to an end  :D

Here's a place you'll fit right in

http://www.lisaonyoga.com/

Don't be a stranger dude

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2007, 01:10:19 PM »
It was nice talking to you MOS but all good things must come to an end  :D

Here's a place you'll fit right in

http://www.lisaonyoga.com/

Don't be a stranger dude

Bye "BlueDevil".....fvck your mom.

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2007, 01:11:43 PM »
Bye "BlueDevil".....fvck your mom.

Thank you and by the way ......... Meltdown  :D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2007, 01:13:14 PM »
man of meltdowns!
Z

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2007, 01:14:49 PM »
Thank you and by the way ......... Meltdown  :D

Not even on my worst day gimmick.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2007, 01:15:23 PM »
So I'm standing in line waiting to order a sandwich for lunch when in walks a 180lb monster complete with string tank and blue jeans cradling a FLEX magazine and puffing his chest out more than any human I've ever seen before.   I laugh to myself and then hear him behind me talkin to some guy, "yeah bra, anytime you wanna jangle the plates gimme a hollar....I'm so down."   Unfortunately the people behind me bail outta line so guess who's right behind me now?   Not 2 seconds later I hear, "hey bra?   hey bra?  So where's your temple at?"  I turn and say, "my what?"  He says, "your temple.....you know, your gym?" I tell him I train at Gold's and he says, "yeah bra, I'm down with that....whatcha think about this Olympia?"  I say, "haven't given it much thought."   He says, "yeah, I'm a personal trainer, but I'm gettin ready for a show....you should come by my temple sometime.....mindblowin stuff happenin there.....even you big boys take something away."  And I say, "Oh yeah, where's your 'temple'?"  And he says, "the Gold's right down the street from here.....I"m just here to grab some buildin blocks.....you know aminos....protein."  And I say, "Uh huh, the gym down the road huh.....yeah, yeah....I know the place.......some of fellas at my gym call that the fagggot's gym."   He looked absolutely demolished and I paid for my sandwich and left laughing.
hahahahahhaa, he won't recover, another sadistic owning by the great Man of Steel.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2007, 01:23:29 PM »
That gimmick should have told you to change your name

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2007, 01:24:26 PM »
was there something, "patrick bate men"?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2007, 01:25:30 PM »
That gimmick should have told you to change your name

He was too busy tryin to make a name for himself.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2007, 01:50:17 PM »
I found some herbal remedies for stress, take look MOS and give me your feedback.

The following are some herbal suggestions for stress control and amelioration:

1. Borage is used to relieve depression and stress and is a mild diuretic.

2. Chamomile is a gentle herb used in tea to soothe and relax the nervous system. In stressful circumstances, chamomile is used to soothe the digestive tract. It is an anti-spasmodic and has anti-inflammatory properties.

3. Chive is said to have some natural antibiotic properties to help the immune system under stress.

4. Echinacea is said to improve immune function and stamina, especially the body’s ability to fight off viruses and colds, by boosting the power of white blood cells to destroy invading organisms. It has long been a popular remedy among Native American peoples.

5. Ginko Biloba is said to increase blood flow to the brain, improve neurotransmitter function, and improve the metabolism of brain fuels. It also is said to scavenge free-radicals from the circulation, thus helping to slow aging. As such, it is being touted as helpful for holding off symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease. For the healthy population, it is used to increase alertness and concentration.

do you eat your boyfriend gouch with tomatoe basil sauce?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2007, 01:52:58 PM »
All I hope is that he's a poster on Getbig.

I believe "he" posts on the Y as "Mark Kerr." ;D

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2007, 01:58:15 PM »
I found some herbal remedies for stress, take look MOS and give me your feedback.

The following are some herbal suggestions for stress control and amelioration:

1. Borage is used to relieve depression and stress and is a mild diuretic.

2. Chamomile is a gentle herb used in tea to soothe and relax the nervous system. In stressful circumstances, chamomile is used to soothe the digestive tract. It is an anti-spasmodic and has anti-inflammatory properties.

3. Chive is said to have some natural antibiotic properties to help the immune system under stress.

4. Echinacea is said to improve immune function and stamina, especially the body’s ability to fight off viruses and colds, by boosting the power of white blood cells to destroy invading organisms. It has long been a popular remedy among Native American peoples.

5. Ginko Biloba is said to increase blood flow to the brain, improve neurotransmitter function, and improve the metabolism of brain fuels. It also is said to scavenge free-radicals from the circulation, thus helping to slow aging. As such, it is being touted as helpful for holding off symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease. For the healthy population, it is used to increase alertness and concentration.

This is an impressive array of natural products. I am looking for some organic anal lube. Any sugggestions? ;D
Thanks, Howard in Ga
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

Mons Venus

« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2007, 01:58:30 PM »

That's TA if you ask me.

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2007, 02:05:13 PM »
ROFLMAO @ the whole thread,
this "bluedevil" cant be serious,,,,damn what a gimmick

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2007, 07:03:37 PM »
I'm just gonna stick to drinking tequila outta your sister's ass.
harharharharharhaharharharhohohohohhahahahahahahahahnzjnsjnjaidfjikvdhuihdiuhsnas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2007, 07:23:43 PM »
LOL.

These "personal trainers" are becomming more common then "actors" in LA.

you're in la? whats your temple, brah?
its comin today

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2007, 07:29:22 PM »

Some may say he's a simple man, but others say it's comments like this that make him a true god among men 8)

LOL funny ass story  ;D

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2007, 07:48:17 PM »
thats the fucking worst story ever

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2007, 10:52:22 PM »
thats the fucking worst story ever

There was something "Tombo"?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2007, 10:56:04 PM »
So I'm standing in line waiting to order a sandwich for lunch when in walks a 180lb monster complete with string tank and blue jeans cradling a FLEX magazine and puffing his chest out more than any human I've ever seen before.   I laugh to myself and then hear him behind me talkin to some guy, "yeah bra, anytime you wanna jangle the plates gimme a hollar....I'm so down."   Unfortunately the people behind me bail outta line so guess who's right behind me now?   Not 2 seconds later I hear, "hey bra?   hey bra?  So where's your temple at?"  I turn and say, "my what?"  He says, "your temple.....you know, your gym?" I tell him I train at Gold's and he says, "yeah bra, I'm down with that....whatcha think about this Olympia?"  I say, "haven't given it much thought."   He says, "yeah, I'm a personal trainer, but I'm gettin ready for a show....you should come by my temple sometime.....mindblowin stuff happenin there.....even you big boys take something away."  And I say, "Oh yeah, where's your 'temple'?"  And he says, "the Gold's right down the street from here.....I"m just here to grab some buildin blocks.....you know aminos....protein."  And I say, "Uh huh, the gym down the road huh.....yeah, yeah....I know the place.......some of fellas at my gym call that the fagggot's gym."   He looked absolutely demolished and I paid for my sandwich and left laughing.

If thats a true story then... HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

S

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2007, 11:08:02 PM »

who the f*ck was that gimmick.... TA?

are you delusional?