Author Topic: AHAHAAHAHAH!!! OH BROTHER!!!  (Read 4508 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
AHAHAAHAHAH!!! OH BROTHER!!!
« on: October 05, 2007, 11:38:15 AM »
So I'm standing in line waiting to order a sandwich for lunch when in walks a 180lb monster complete with string tank and blue jeans cradling a FLEX magazine and puffing his chest out more than any human I've ever seen before.   I laugh to myself and then hear him behind me talkin to some guy, "yeah bra, anytime you wanna jangle the plates gimme a hollar....I'm so down."   Unfortunately the people behind me bail outta line so guess who's right behind me now?   Not 2 seconds later I hear, "hey bra?   hey bra?  So where's your temple at?"  I turn and say, "my what?"  He says, "your temple.....you know, your gym?" I tell him I train at Gold's and he says, "yeah bra, I'm down with that....whatcha think about this Olympia?"  I say, "haven't given it much thought."   He says, "yeah, I'm a personal trainer, but I'm gettin ready for a show....you should come by my temple sometime.....mindblowin stuff happenin there.....even you big boys take something away."  And I say, "Oh yeah, where's your 'temple'?"  And he says, "the Gold's right down the street from here.....I"m just here to grab some buildin blocks.....you know aminos....protein."  And I say, "Uh huh, the gym down the road huh.....yeah, yeah....I know the place.......some of fellas at my gym call that the fagggot's gym."   He looked absolutely demolished and I paid for my sandwich and left laughing.

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
Re: AHAHAAHAHAH!!! OH BROTHER!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2007, 11:41:25 AM »
cool.

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2007, 11:42:12 AM »
meltdown of epic proportions right there  ::)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2007, 11:44:29 AM »
...even you big boys take something away." 

you had me goin till I read that ;D ;D ;D
nasser=piece of shit

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2007, 11:45:52 AM »
So I'm standing in line waiting to order a sandwich for lunch when in walks a 180lb monster complete with string tank and blue jeans cradling a FLEX magazine and puffing his chest out more than any human I've ever seen before.   I laugh to myself and then hear him behind me talkin to some guy, "yeah bra, anytime you wanna jangle the plates gimme a hollar....I'm so down."   Unfortunately the people behind me bail outta line so guess who's right behind me now?   Not 2 seconds later I hear, "hey bra?   hey bra?  So where's your temple at?"  I turn and say, "my what?"  He says, "your temple.....you know, your gym?" I tell him I train at Gold's and he says, "yeah bra, I'm down with that....whatcha think about this Olympia?"  I say, "haven't given it much thought."   He says, "yeah, I'm a personal trainer, but I'm gettin ready for a show....you should come by my temple sometime.....mindblowin stuff happenin there.....even you big boys take something away."  And I say, "Oh yeah, where's your 'temple'?"  And he says, "the Gold's right down the street from here.....I"m just here to grab some buildin blocks.....you know aminos....protein."  And I say, "Uh huh, the gym down the road huh.....yeah, yeah....I know the place.......some of fellas at my gym call that the fagggot's gym."   He looked absolutely demolished and I paid for my sandwich and left laughing.

Well done  ::) ::) ::)
Besides, its called "paragraph"

Master Blaster

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2007, 11:47:13 AM »
i bet he kills himself

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2007, 11:49:33 AM »
All I hope is that he's a poster on Getbig.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2007, 11:54:41 AM »
Well done  ::) ::) ::)
Besides, its called "paragraph"
settle down there "meso_z" it's a BB board not english class.
nasser=piece of shit

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2007, 11:55:01 AM »
Really, that honestly happend?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2007, 11:58:36 AM »
Really, that honestly happend?

Yep, little over an hour ago.....there's always one crazy personal trainer that lives and breathes all things "cliche bb" at every gym.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2007, 12:04:59 PM »
mos got owned good there! mos must be like an old fart, not down with the lingo or anything!

careful mos, youll end up like vince basile!
Z

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2007, 12:16:35 PM »
The use of "bra" (bra-h) reached monster levels back in 2004 with the release of the animal stack ads and MMA gaining in popularity.  There was a period of three months where people were writing "Tap out" on their wife beaters because the real ones were backordered and the only ones available at the stores were too small for anyone who was extreme to wear.

Read the "letters" that Animal Pak has gotten from it's customers. 
http://animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=166&section=

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2007, 12:29:37 PM »

Very helpful post thank you for sharing, I would like to add some more information to your post.

Life is too short to take everything personal, so why not move ahead and deal with your troubles by relaxing a little more. Friends are also great. If you have good friends your friends will recognize your problem, help if they can, and soothe you when the cannot help.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2007, 12:33:03 PM »
Very helpful post thank you for sharing, I would like to add some more information to your post.

Life is too short to take everything personal, so why not move ahead and deal with your troubles by relaxing a little more. Friends are also great. If you have good friends your friends will recognize your problem, help if they can, and soothe you when the cannot help.

Thanks "BlueDevil".....and as always, tongue bathe my ballbag.

MOS

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2007, 12:34:39 PM »
Thanks "BlueDevil".....and as always, tongue bathe my ballbag.

MOS

Changes should be something we want desire and need. Changes are simply modifications that occur in our life. Change is great, since we learn from changes. Changes often become diverse events in our life. Change substitutes or replaces something we are use to in our life. Change is the process of passing from one state to the next. The process of change removes something we concern, while replacing it with something we grow to relate to, thus change is good.  :D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2007, 12:36:53 PM »
well put BD
Z

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2007, 12:37:05 PM »
MOS is so cool.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2007, 12:37:22 PM »

you just don't get this site do you?
nasser=piece of shit

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2007, 12:38:34 PM »

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2007, 12:38:43 PM »
Lucky he didn't tell you to change your name.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2007, 12:38:51 PM »
Changes should be something we want desire and need. Changes are simply modifications that occur in our life. Change is great, since we learn from changes. Changes often become diverse events in our life. Change substitutes or replaces something we are use to in our life. Change is the process of passing from one state to the next. The process of change removes something we concern, while replacing it with something we grow to relate to, thus change is good.  :D

LOL this guy is pure gold!

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2007, 12:43:24 PM »
LOL.

These "personal trainers" are becomming more common then "actors" in LA.
you are gay.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2007, 12:44:52 PM »

If only I had a button that would bitch proof my threads.

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2007, 12:47:32 PM »
If only I had a button that would bitch proof my threads.

I found some herbal remedies for stress, take look MOS and give me your feedback.

The following are some herbal suggestions for stress control and amelioration:

1. Borage is used to relieve depression and stress and is a mild diuretic.

2. Chamomile is a gentle herb used in tea to soothe and relax the nervous system. In stressful circumstances, chamomile is used to soothe the digestive tract. It is an anti-spasmodic and has anti-inflammatory properties.

3. Chive is said to have some natural antibiotic properties to help the immune system under stress.

4. Echinacea is said to improve immune function and stamina, especially the body’s ability to fight off viruses and colds, by boosting the power of white blood cells to destroy invading organisms. It has long been a popular remedy among Native American peoples.

5. Ginko Biloba is said to increase blood flow to the brain, improve neurotransmitter function, and improve the metabolism of brain fuels. It also is said to scavenge free-radicals from the circulation, thus helping to slow aging. As such, it is being touted as helpful for holding off symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease. For the healthy population, it is used to increase alertness and concentration.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2007, 12:49:22 PM »
I found some herbal remedies for stress, take look MOS and give me your feedback.

The following are some herbal suggestions for stress control and amelioration:

1. Borage is used to relieve depression and stress and is a mild diuretic.

2. Chamomile is a gentle herb used in tea to soothe and relax the nervous system. In stressful circumstances, chamomile is used to soothe the digestive tract. It is an anti-spasmodic and has anti-inflammatory properties.

3. Chive is said to have some natural antibiotic properties to help the immune system under stress.

4. Echinacea is said to improve immune function and stamina, especially the body’s ability to fight off viruses and colds, by boosting the power of white blood cells to destroy invading organisms. It has long been a popular remedy among Native American peoples.

5. Ginko Biloba is said to increase blood flow to the brain, improve neurotransmitter function, and improve the metabolism of brain fuels. It also is said to scavenge free-radicals from the circulation, thus helping to slow aging. As such, it is being touted as helpful for holding off symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease. For the healthy population, it is used to increase alertness and concentration.

I'm just gonna stick to drinking tequila outta your sister's ass.