Author Topic: Congrats to GH15 on his retirement!  (Read 7219 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: Congrats to GH15 on his retirement!
« Reply #50 on: October 06, 2007, 08:30:32 AM »
I love how gh15 is either one of three shitty pros hahahhah
L

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: October 06, 2007, 09:03:29 AM »
3 shitty pros?

more like 3 of the most muscular guys ever!
you are gay.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: October 06, 2007, 09:05:00 AM »
GH (nasser),

Milos said shawn prob. only used 400 deca, 400 equipose, 4-600 test, and maybe some primo a week for a show.  do you believe he used this little?

you are gay.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #53 on: October 06, 2007, 09:06:30 AM »
GH (nasser),

Milos said shawn prob. only used 400 deca, 400 equipose, 4-600 test, and maybe some primo a week for a show.  do you believe he used this little?

1400 mg's of gear isn't exactly a small ammount.

Frank.T

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: October 06, 2007, 09:40:37 AM »
  Bodybuilders are pussies who can't fight. You're probably not even a bodybuilder at all, but that's beyond the point. A 300 lbs guy with a GH gut and multiple organ failure has as much chance at defeating me in a fight as you have of passing the Mensa examination. I don't need a gun to beat the shit out of you, drug dealer. I'd probably just wear you off before you could even give me a punch. Your heart muscle is physiologically equivalent to that of a 75 year-old grandma. Furthermore, just becasue you're strong doesen't mean you can fight. Lots of big, strong dudes get beaten up when they fight smaller guys who can actually fight.

Yes, I have no proof that you're not a pro bodybuilder, but which is more statistically likely? That you're a pro bodybuilder or a drug dealer? Considering that there are no more than about 100 pros in the world while there are thousands of steroid dealers, and that there is no reason for a pro to jeopardize himself by posting here while there are tons of reasons for a steroid dealer to push sauce at a bodybuilding board, I will bet that you're a sauce dealer and not a pro, who's giving "advice" here to make people buy more steroids.
"
  And you need to get a prescription for Sodium Penthotal, you know, the truth serum, because you never-ending lying is truly pathological. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

yada yada yada...SUCKMYCOCK you're so full of shit.....you must be some 100pds frustrated Hill Hilly
knock it of already.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #55 on: October 06, 2007, 09:43:39 AM »
even if my arms were 10 inch,,they would still have better cuts and shape and quality than 99% of people out there,,thats why i hormonized ,,thats why i got my pro card,,and thats why i hace done some damage in my career my good friend :)
It's all bullshit !! Prove it my good friend...

schwarzenpecker

• Getbig II
  • You may have seen me at your local video store
« Reply #56 on: October 06, 2007, 09:47:12 AM »
GH 15, if its legal to deal steriods in Thailand than how come you got busted and had to move to Germany. I don't know how you got off on that charge. Does anyone have pictures of him being handcuffed? They were posted on Get Big at the time.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #57 on: October 06, 2007, 10:07:17 AM »

If I ever meet you in person and I know who you are, I swear, I'm going to beat the shit out of you. That's a promise! >:(

SUCKMYMUSCLE

ahahahaha.

your such a gimp.

meltdown of the decade.

going to hit him with your purse, pansy?
b

Wanocki

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: October 06, 2007, 10:17:04 AM »
There is no bigger meltdown than actually wanting to beat somebody up on an interent message board.  "Suckmymuscle" is a dork and a loser.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #59 on: October 06, 2007, 11:22:55 AM »
For what it's worth, Gh15 ... I, personally, like having your around and Posting ... oh, and OWNING People, too !  :D

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: October 06, 2007, 12:21:07 PM »
1400 mg's of gear isn't exactly a small ammount.
it is not if you are not using slin, and GH, and you are the runner up at the O!
you are gay.