Author Topic: Congrats to GH15 on his retirement!  (Read 7224 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Congrats to GH15 on his retirement!
« on: October 05, 2007, 03:44:54 PM »
GH, sorry about the O.  Still number one in our books.
you are gay.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Congrats to GH15 on his retirement!
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2007, 03:47:06 PM »
Ruhl was a legend but you're off on this one by a long shot.

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2007, 03:50:27 PM »
I've heard he was DJ (def. not) and now Markus? I don't think he is an active pro.

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2007, 03:55:17 PM »
It's N. Somebody...
TEAM REPTILIAN

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2007, 03:58:32 PM »
GH15 is just another keywarrior with no life and 10 inch arms (like most of getbig).

Hope this helps....

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2007, 04:01:09 PM »
GH15 is just another keywarrior with no life and 10 inch arms (like most of getbig).

Hope this helps....

even if my arms were 10 inch,,they would still have better cuts and shape and quality than 99% of people out there,,thats why i hormonized ,,thats why i got my pro card,,and thats why i hace done some damage in my career my good friend :)
fallen angel

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2007, 04:02:28 PM »
even if my arms were 10 inch,,they would still have better cuts and shape and quality than 99% of people out there,,thats why i hormonized ,,thats why i got my pro card,,and thats why i hace done some damage in my career my good friend :)

And why don't you post under your real name like all the other pros here on getbig??

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2007, 04:03:19 PM »
And why don't you post under your real name like all the other pros here on getbig??
he's explained that approx. 52,587,965,451 times already.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2007, 04:07:35 PM »
its Ruhl, he claimed in differing posts the following;

1. he is a pro

2. he is from europe

3.  he was going to be in the O.

now follow up with what he JUST said: "I HAVE DONE some damage in my career."  Meaning he is done!  Otherwise, he would have said "I am doing damage in the pros."

so my quess is that its Ruhl!!!
you are gay.

Riddick

• Getbig II
  • There's no guarantee that you'll see the next day!
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2007, 04:09:52 PM »
It's probably Nasser.

affy

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2007, 04:10:15 PM »
its Ruhl, he claimed in differing posts the following;

1. he is a pro

2. he is from europe

3.  he was going to be in the O.

now follow up with what he JUST said: "I HAVE DONE some damage in my career."  Meaning he is done!  Otherwise, he would have said "I am doing damage in the pros."

so my quess is that its Ruhl!!!
yup...that just gave it away

plus the fact that ruhl doesn't post here under his own handle is another good clue

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2007, 04:11:56 PM »
Hahahaa first you were all certain it's Dennis, then it's Nasser, then it's Ruhl...hahaha!
TEAM REPTILIAN

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2007, 04:12:32 PM »
its not Ruhl...

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2007, 04:14:46 PM »
I still call gimmick, probably Adonis.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2007, 04:15:49 PM »
Why did you retired gh15?

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2007, 04:27:28 PM »
I still call gimmick, probably Adonis.

Probably. Definetely not Ruhl, Ruhl's english is not that perfect...

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2007, 04:31:59 PM »

plus the fact that ruhl doesn't post here under his own handle is another good clue

LOL.  you are correct.  ruhl, loves the GH, hence him choosing this name!
you are gay.

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2007, 04:35:10 PM »

lol it ain't Ruhl.

On Gh15's other poste he insults masculinized women.
TEAM REPTILIAN

suckmymuscle

« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2007, 04:43:57 PM »

You're nothing but a drug dealer with an ego problem. You pose here as a pro and say that it's all about drugs just so that steroid dealers make more profit. It's the same strategy used by MuscleTech to push their supplements. And while sauce does work much better than nutritional supplements, it's not all about drugs, which you keep pushing. I lived in Mexico for a while and there you can go right to the drug store and by all steroids you can imagine. There were several of guys at my gym there who were on tons of drugs, and they all looked mediocre. You are nothing but a scumbag, GH15, a no-life who perpetrates lies to boost steroid sales. If I ever meet you in person and I know who you are, I swear, I'm going to beat the shit out of you. That's a promise! >:(

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2007, 04:45:57 PM »
  You're nothing but a drug dealer with an ego problem. You pose here as a pro and say that it's all about drugs just so that steroid dealers make more profit. It's the same strategy used by MuscleTech to push their supplements. And while sauce does work much better than nutritional supplements, it's not all about drugs, which you keep pushing. I lived in Mexico for a while and there you can go right to the drug store and by all steroids you can imagine. There were several of guys at my gym there who were on tons of drugs, and they all looked mediocre. You are nothing but a scumbag, GH15, a no-life who perpetrates lies to boost steroid sales. If I ever meet you in person and I know who you are, I swear, I'm going to beat the shit out of you. That's a promise! >:(

SUCKMYMUSCLE
::) Yeah ok.... i'd love to see that go down

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2007, 04:47:20 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Cue the 10,000 nut huggers ready to defend some anonymous "pro" lmao.
TEAM REPTILIAN

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2007, 04:53:28 PM »

yeah, that gave it away, ruhl is the only retired pro.   ::)

he previously explained where he got his name from.  retard. 
F

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2007, 04:54:11 PM »
It's NOT Markus Ruhl.
TEAM REPTILIAN

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2007, 05:09:05 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

you mean you will beat me up using your 180lb 14% of hard earned m1t and couple dianabol cycles under belt muscle?,,first youll have to be able to move me only way for that would be a gun and you are law obiding citizen i hope..

now you got as much proof that im a steroid dealer as proofs that im a professional bodybuilder,,you got proof to none because i chose to never give you proofs because i chose to post on gossip and opinion board so in reality you have no clue to who i am,,BUT! if you read between the lines you will be able to tell i have my pro card and been a very sucessful bodybuilder simply because i know what im talking about in every single word i say,,i rarely quote and rarely copy and paste and every single sentence i say is the way i say it to your face real life

now insted of buying garbage underground chinease products and listen to massive g from promuscle i suggest you start getting prescription to a drug called zoloft and or valium and relax my friend :)

fallen angel

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2007, 05:11:02 PM »
you mean you will beat me up using your 180lb 14% of hard earned m1t and couple dianabol cycles under belt muscle?,,first youll have to be able to move me only way for that would be a gun and you are law obiding citizen i hope..

now you got as much proof that im a steroid dealer as proofs that im a professional bodybuilder,,you got proof to none because i chose to never give you proofs because i chose to post on gossip and opinion board so in reality you have no clue to who i am,,BUT! if you read between the lines you will be able to tell i have my pro card and been a very sucessful bodybuilder simply because i know what im talking about in every single word i say,,i rarely quote and rarely copy and paste and every single sentence i say is the way i say it to your face real life

now insted of buying garbage underground chinease products and listen to massive g from promuscle i suggest you start getting prescription to a drug called zoloft and or valium and relax my friend :)

hahahahahahhaha, GH just absolutely destroyed "suckmy muscle", an ownage for the Getbig Hall of Fame right there.