Author Topic: Waking up with dead Arm  (Read 2662 times)

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
Waking up with dead Arm
« on: October 06, 2007, 02:06:07 AM »

Has anyone ever woken up and not been able to feel their arm? Lately I get this all the time, I'l wake up with my arm on face or under my body or something and I can't feel it, move it do anything for about 5-8 seconds. Then the blood (I'm guessing) comes rushing back in and i slowly regain control and feeling of my arm.

Lol it freaks me out so much because I fear this time I might not get the feeling back. Also I'm worried if doing this will affect the muscle in my arm?

Anyone ever experience this or had problems with it? Is there a sleeping position to counter, im scared to put my arm under my pillow and rest on it these days because I'm scared I'm cutting of the blood flow.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
Re: Waking up with dead Arm
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2007, 02:44:55 AM »
Has anyone ever woken up and not been able to feel their arm? Lately I get this all the time, I'l wake up with my arm on face or under my body or something and I can't feel it, move it do anything for about 5-8 seconds. Then the blood (I'm guessing) comes rushing back in and i slowly regain control and feeling of my arm.

Lol it freaks me out so much because I fear this time I might not get the feeling back. Also I'm worried if doing this will affect the muscle in my arm?

Anyone ever experience this or had problems with it? Is there a sleeping position to counter, im scared to put my arm under my pillow and rest on it these days because I'm scared I'm cutting of the blood flow.

no it's nothing to worry about

but if you ever get the same thing with your butthole, you need to change sleeping positions for sure!

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2007, 02:51:19 AM »
no it's nothing to worry about

but if you ever get the same thing with your butthole, you need to change sleeping positions for sure!

LOL  :D

Thanks dude, I once woke up, and sat up, and somehow pulled my neck pretty badly.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2007, 02:52:45 AM »
How old are you BlueDevil?  You sound like a little kid.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2007, 02:53:05 AM »
this frightens me too, blue devil...seeing as how my pecs are so massive whenevr i sleep on my side they 'smush' down upon my delts cutting off all blood to my arms, i often wake up with numb arms, but a small price to pay to be a full ANIMAL WARRIOR!!!!!!!!!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2007, 02:53:59 AM »
How old are you BlueDevil?  You sound like a little kid.

lol....

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2007, 02:56:28 AM »
lol....

Straight up man..cuz..if this kid is scared shitless about something as common as a numb arm then he will be fucked in the real world.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2007, 02:59:03 AM »
I heard a woman tell a story about how her husband used to flail around a lot in his sleep and how he swung his arm across one morning and accidentally broke her nose.  Can you believe the pussy didn't have the sack to just beat the bitch properly?

Hope this helps!

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2007, 03:16:59 AM »

Thanks for the feedback dudes.

I guess my sleeping position has changed but I just wanted to know if it affects my muscles in any way ?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2007, 03:59:29 AM »

I guess my sleeping position has changed but I just wanted to know if it affects my muscles in any way ?

No, don't worry.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2007, 05:28:47 AM »

Someone i know had the more extreme version of this, that happens when you fall asleep in the wrong position while drunk. Total numbness didn't go away for about a month. Something known as Saturday Night Palsy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radial_neuropathy

http://t-girlselinamorse.blogspot.com/2007/04/saturday-night-palsy.html

Rich2

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2007, 06:20:58 AM »
NO, keep sleeping like that!  When you wake up, jerk off with that arm.  Then it feels like a stranger's hand is doing it.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2007, 12:19:48 PM »
I have poor circulation.  When I started lifting 12+ years ago....this always happened.  Doesn't go away & doesn't get better.  Sleeping on my side makes it worse.  Can't even sleep on my side without my arms being propped up.  Sleeping on my back....I need pillows under my arms.

It's not fun.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2007, 12:22:06 PM »
Blue Devil,

I had the exact same problem. It came on as I got heavier. I have leaned out (lost 25 pounds) over the past 6 months and it has disappeared. It was  becoming a nightly occurrence. i just couldn't feel my right arm at all and literally had to pick it up with my other arm and shake it.

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2007, 12:27:28 PM »

muscles ......what...!!!!!!

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2007, 12:31:41 PM »
muscles ......what...!!!!!!

Relax he's talking about his sphincter muscles.

All is welll

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2007, 12:33:44 PM »
I OD'ed on smack one time, and I woke up 10 hours later, packed in a bath tub full of ice. My right arm was hanging over the side of the tub the entire time and I could not use my arm for several days. Does this help?
a

oldman

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2007, 12:36:07 PM »
you SURE that you're talking about the arm...

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2007, 12:41:41 PM »
I OD'ed on smack one time, and I woke up 10 hours later, packed in a bath tub full of ice. My right arm was hanging over the side of the tub the entire time and I could not use my arm for several days. Does this help?

Tommy,

When you writing a book about your past life, lol. I bet it would rival Onlyme's.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2007, 01:03:02 PM »
I heard a woman tell a story about how her husband used to flail around a lot in his sleep and how he swung his arm across one morning and accidentally broke her nose.  Can you believe the pussy didn't have the sack to just beat the bitch properly?

Hope this helps!

NO, keep sleeping like that!  When you wake up, jerk off with that arm.  Then it feels like a stranger's hand is doing it.

hahahaha

a few times I've slept on my arm sleeping on my back, waking thinking I lost it.  :D

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2007, 02:11:25 PM »

You forgot to add that you have to do it reverse grip, then it really feels like a stranger. Or if you dont wanna wait til you wake up just sit on your hand til it goes to sleep then do it :)

GR

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2007, 02:51:06 PM »
You forgot to add that you have to do it reverse grip, then it really feels like a stranger. Or if you dont wanna wait til you wake up just sit on your hand til it goes to sleep then do it :)
no,reverse grip is asshole... :)
TEAM NASSER!