Author Topic: Americans get owned at Geography, among other things; big surprise....  (Read 5245 times)

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
Re: Americans get owned at Geography, among other things; big surprise....
« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2007, 01:58:21 AM »
I am not from america but i hope to live there or europe soon, i am in the midst of accumulating immigration points

but seriously man, whats up with america? it seems that in the city its so stressful and uptight that everyone's is sueing each other and more and more people are suffering from mental illnesses, lots of hating.

every country has its good and bad though. so i am just there for the "freedom" and the britney spears and big ass cheap houses  :)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2007, 02:32:57 AM »
I am not from america but i hope to live there or europe soon, i am in the midst of accumulating immigration points

but seriously man, whats up with america? it seems that in the city its so stressful and uptight that everyone's is sueing each other and more and more people are suffering from mental illnesses, lots of hating.

every country has its good and bad though. so i am just there for the "freedom" and the britney spears and big ass cheap houses  :)

I tell you, Korea really sucks...
I hate the State.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #52 on: October 07, 2007, 03:47:55 AM »

So we're all uneducated because Bush occupies the White House?  Gee, our last President was a Rhodes Scholar...  maybe the world should have considered all of us geniuses prior to 2001?  ::)

I don't really see the point in exaggerating things (as you have) but to comment on what you've said I believe it is definitely true that outside perspective of the US was healthier prior to GWB. 

There aren't a lot of people outside of the US who believe anything less than you're ran by an embarrassing gimp.  You can't blame people for making the conclusion that "there are a lot of stupid people in america" for said gimp to have got himself in.  People are literally threatened by the fact you've got a guy who is clearly of subpar intelligence in charge.  Its really worked out great, everybody thinks there are a lot of fucking stupid, crazy fundamentalists in your country.  Its an opinion based on nigh on fear!

That doesn't mean "all" americans are stupid and nobody thinks that.  Just it would seem that you are accosted with a larger proportion of these imbeciles than perhaps more than most countries - atleast, it would seem that way. 

omg

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: October 07, 2007, 04:01:54 AM »
I tell you, Korea really sucks...

why do koreans dont even have chairs in their house? they all sit on their floor

but korean food..oh boy...best food in tha world!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #54 on: October 07, 2007, 04:07:46 AM »
why do koreans dont even have chairs in their house? they all sit on their floor

but korean food..oh boy...best food in tha world!

I agree; the only good thing here.
I hate the State.

omg

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: October 07, 2007, 04:17:04 AM »
I agree; the only good thing here.

trap are you from korea???

the food is great for bodybuilding isnt it? rice and meat every meal with kimchi and small fish :) korean food is the healthiest and tastiest too. i heard there is conscription? At least you are lucky to be in korea, which is one of the richest in asia with hk/sg/jap. Imagine if you were borned a little more up north... ;D

you can always migrate to the US. There is no conscription (cause the conscripts will sue and protest on the streets if the draft comes into effect). You got celebrities like britney walking around without panties, and  you can live on social welfare while surfing getbig.com bitching about what a terrible job the government is doing ! got to love the US ;D

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #56 on: October 07, 2007, 09:09:55 AM »
??? Not all Americans "get jingoistic" on cue, Sparky.

Where did I say that wealth equals intelligence?  ??? Sadly, you are too stupid to be my friend.  :(
I suggest you have a warm glass of shut-the-fuck-up and go to bed.

You said something to the effect of the wealth of this country not translating into the education system, thereby diminishing the "intelligence" of this country, or "all the dumb rednecks" as you called it.  Just because we have wealth doesn't make us any more smart, efficient, or education-savvy.  Since when does having wealth translate into producing smarter people via the education system?  The education system has much more to do with who's controlling the means to the power.

It's a debate, son....calm down.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #57 on: October 07, 2007, 08:48:10 PM »
You said something to the effect of the wealth of this country not translating into the education system, thereby diminishing the "intelligence" of this country, or "all the dumb rednecks" as you called it.  Just because we have wealth doesn't make us any more smart, efficient, or education-savvy.  Since when does having wealth translate into producing smarter people via the education system?  The education system has much more to do with who's controlling the means to the power.

It's a debate, son....calm down.
I'm calmer than you could ever imagine, Rook. You have yet to prove worthy of getting me emotionally charged.  ;)

This is not a "debate" at all. Look up the definition of the word. You continue to completely misunderstand my earlier post, and frankly seem to lack the intelligence for me to feel like breaking it down for you.
All the best!
!

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #58 on: October 07, 2007, 09:21:51 PM »
I'm calmer than you could ever imagine, Rook. You have yet to prove worthy of getting me emotionally charged.  ;)

This is not a "debate" at all. Look up the definition of the word. You continue to completely misunderstand my earlier post, and frankly seem to lack the intelligence for me to feel like breaking it down for you.
All the best!

Try me Benny....what's your degree in?

Let me guess, something in the behavioral sciences?

You sure bluff big, with your elitist color commentary (and I might have a guess as to that color.....does that start your emotional "charge?").

If you want to get into an argument over semantics, sure, we can argue over the definition of debate, but I hardly think it's going to win either of us any medals.  I would rather challenge your intelligence that you hold so high and mighty.  I mean, wow, apparently somebody has to make an appointment to argue with you.  If you want to measure your knowledge against mine, class starts in ten minutes, son.