Author Topic: New member pics  (Read 4967 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: New member pics
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2007, 06:15:52 PM »
pumphards gimmick powerblow n gloryhole is one of the weaker gimmick on this site, I wonder if the guy he stole those pictures from knows he posted them and claims them as his own :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2007, 07:12:53 PM »
pumphards gimmick powerblow n gloryhole is one of the weaker gimmick on this site, I wonder if the guy he stole those pictures from knows he posted them and claims them as his own :-\

Those pics are pretty old.  I've seen them around somewhere before a while back.  SS and others have seen them too.  The least pumphard could do was rip off somebody's more recent pics.

power_n_glory

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2007, 02:17:25 AM »
Those pics are pretty old.  I've seen them around somewhere before a while back.  SS and others have seen them too.  The least pumphard could do was rip off somebody's more recent pics.

prove its not me queef and on that note where are your pics do you look that bad?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2007, 02:42:44 AM »

then whose gimmick account are you because you registered in september of this year

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2007, 06:13:47 PM »

then whose gimmick account are you because you registered in september of this year
He's not a gimmick, he's a replacement, he can't use the other account. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2007, 08:55:03 PM »
He's not a gimmick, he's a replacement, he can't use the other account. ;)

poor little guy  :)