Author Topic: What was your best cycle ever?  (Read 10729 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: What was your best cycle ever?
« Reply #50 on: October 14, 2007, 03:13:36 AM »
I would have thought Romania would be easy to get Human Grade steroids.  I guess it's not legal?   You mentioned in another thread that when you were using 100mg Dbol a day that your body is used to it since you have done numerous heavy cycles for years.  Were those done when you were competing 10 years ago?  Also how do you plan on keeping all of the mass you attained for the Mr. GB3 ? 

good luck
Last time I prepped for a show seriously was 2003 under the guidance of ron love. after that this is just to look something decent . Your body is NEVER  confortable with 100 mg dbol....it'll make u so angry and jumpy u need to walk around with headphones on....I'd recomend upwards of 50 mg..depending on bodyweight....since in the most of the pics I posted in decent shape I'm completely clean....I have only to gain and nothing to loose . For Mr Getbig III ..I'll train a whole year and I'll treat it seriously....Meaning : My offseason and contest prep regimen will de done by a well known proffessional in this field , and the pics will be taken by a professional photographer as well . I intend to take this seriously. I will also stay clean and not use anything for this show in order to comply with the rules .

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: October 14, 2007, 03:51:59 AM »
Last time I prepped for a show seriously was 2003 under the guidance of ron love. after that this is just to look something decent . Your body is NEVER  confortable with 100 mg dbol....it'll make u so angry and jumpy u need to walk around with headphones on....I'd recomend upwards of 50 mg..depending on bodyweight....since in the most of the pics I posted in decent shape I'm completely clean....I have only to gain and nothing to loose . For Mr Getbig III ..I'll train a whole year and I'll treat it seriously....Meaning : My offseason and contest prep regimen will de done by a well known proffessional in this field , and the pics will be taken by a professional photographer as well . I intend to take this seriously. I will also stay clean and not use anything for this show in order to comply with the rules .

Have ya ever had a blood test on, or shortly after a 100mg ED course of  m/dienone (Dbol)?
How long can you stand to take that much?
Im just  courious, AND dont want to see ya get any harm from it... I personaly cant even stand 50mg Dbl ed.
But I know MANY of the E European guys do the 100mg thing as well as a Omna ed.

I sure wouldnt argue w/ some of the results Ive seen on the Euro thick bricks on holiday in Pattaya, but living to even my age (46) ought to be a concern for 20-30 yr old dudes also.

Your in very good condition there, constructive critisim? (Not ragging  ;) )
 I'd say get your bench up another 40-50kg.
Thats what its going to take to thicken your chest and lats. PLing methods are the only way you'll do it.
I bet you bench elbows out, and a pretty flat back.

The leg and back detail is very very good. If you can thicken the legs and keep still attain that detail would be cool.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 14, 2007, 10:37:29 AM »
I was able to stand that for 4 weeks...by the 5th I was so jumpy/angry/depressed /agressive...I just stopped.I do not recommend that to anyone...my blood pressure was 20  :o ....my resting heartrate was 46

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2007, 10:39:45 AM »
and another thing : I benched 405x3 at the end of the 5 weeks and u can see how small my chest is. I do not think my chest and benchpressing have anything in common.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 14, 2007, 01:09:37 PM »
Keep training hard sev your doing good!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 14, 2007, 02:27:58 PM »
and another thing : I benched 405x3 at the end of the 5 weeks and u can see how small my chest is. I do not think my chest and benchpressing have anything in common.

Nice lift -
               Im shocked, your chest and lats is not as thick as it usually takes to pull that off.
Teh elbows out form aint helping poundage either, you got plenty of room to up that lift.

Blood pressure? 20?  like 20/80?  Normaly I'd suspect a high BP, like 200/xxx etc.
The low Heart rate is strange also.
Did you get a full blood panel? Id be curious to see the liver readings etc.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #56 on: October 14, 2007, 03:00:35 PM »
Nice lift -
               Im shocked, your chest and lats is not as thick as it usually takes to pull that off.
Teh elbows out form aint helping poundage either, you got plenty of room to up that lift.

Blood pressure? 20?  like 20/80?  Normaly I'd suspect a high BP, like 200/xxx etc.

lol..yeah 20 wouldn't put me in the mood to be hostile.  That's death. 200 would get me irritable. 
The resting heart rate he has may be true since he is a veteran athlete.  I took the blood pressure/heart rate of a marathon runner once and he was at 30 something.  Plus he lived in Denver.  I didn't think it was possible.  I guess mine is always cranked up from some fat burner.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #57 on: October 14, 2007, 03:24:44 PM »
I couldn't even imagine 100mg of Dbol a day. Half that hits me like a ton of bricks.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 14, 2007, 03:35:29 PM »
I couldn't even imagine 100mg of Dbol a day. Half that hits me like a ton of bricks.

Me either. Guys do it though..
Within a hour, 50mg made my heart  race like I was jogging fast; but I was sitting still.
It didn't feel right, so I went for a LONG walk around Chaing Mai  ;D

It was like revving the throttle on a motor w/ the car parked.
I just walked for about 1.5hr at a speed that seemed right for the heart rate.

No thanks, doing that repeatedly is got to be hard on the human machinery.
I don't care what It can help me look like or lift.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 14, 2007, 11:47:09 PM »
Nice lift -

well to be hones with u 20 was my " tension " to translate the term used here directly so I really do not know if that's blood pressure ....but to give u and idea it was almost double normal.

I am also a big believer at least in my case that benching got nada to do with chest developement....part of why many here scream fake  on my benching is because they see my chest and back which are thin and can't fathom pushing that weight...however benching is not the only thing I'm strong at : I squat 500x3, 240 kg x1 , and curl 90's or 185 on the bar.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 14, 2007, 11:49:16 PM »
check these 2 out also :  :D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2007, 11:53:19 PM »
If I get the chance I'll post a video with a gypsy guy who's cycle consists of : 1g sust , 600 deca, 200 mg naposim /week....he benches 200 kg x 5 raw . and weighs about 120 kg with his head the size of a pumpkin flavored watermellon.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #62 on: October 15, 2007, 06:42:10 AM »
WELL I DO NOT KNOW IF U FOLLOWED THE MAIN BOARD BUT WHEN I WANTED TO ENTER MR GETBIG HE JUMPED OUT FRONT AND YELLED THAT IS TOTALLY UNFAIR FOR THE OTHER CONTESTANTS SINCE I ADMITED TO TAKING DBOLL IN THE FAST YEAR FOR A WOOPING 5 WEEKS. ANYWAY...HE SAID TO MAKE IT FAIR HE WILL ENTER THE COMPETITION TO TEACH ME A LESSON .
      FAIR ENOUGH SINCE I KNEW THE CLOWN WOULD LOOK LIKE SHIT BB WISE  . SO COME CONTEST TIME ALL THE POSTERS WHO WANTED TO TEACH ME A LESSON WERE NOWERE TO BE FOUND.
      GO FIGURE  ::) . SEE I THOUGHT THAT SINCE WE TALK SO MUCH SMACK ABOUT EACH OTHER ...WHERE BETTER TO SETTLE WHO'S WHO THAN IN A BB CONTEST , ALBEIT A VIRTUAL ONE . SO OVERLOAD ..PLEASE FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME EXPLAIN EVERYONE WHY DID U PUSSY OUT OF THE MR GETBIG II EXTREME DIVISION . ????????
               BY THE WAY THIS IS THE FRIGHTENING PHYSIQUE THEY WERE RUNNING FROM  :D  ::)  :-\ ( U CAN CALL IT THE BODY I BUILT ON 5 WEEKS OF D-BOLL

i said i would enter Mr. Getbig "IF" they allowed you to enter...which they didn't.

You have never seen a picture of me and never will. only one person on this site has seen pictures of me and they know who i am.

I'm drug free for the rest of my life now.

End of story.

PS - You look tiny.

8)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 15, 2007, 01:22:19 PM »
i said i would enter Mr. Getbig "IF" they allowed you to enter...which they didn't.

You have never seen a picture of me and never will. only one person on this site has seen pictures of me and they know who i am.

I'm drug free for the rest of my life now.

End of story.

PS - You look tiny.

8)
tiny or not the point was ; can u beat me overall ?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #64 on: October 15, 2007, 02:15:45 PM »
tiny or not the point was ; can u beat me overall ?

we wouldn't be in the same weight class in a "real" contest. my last contest i weighed 204 and that was 5 years ago. i have a very large frame/structure.

Are you doing Mr. GB III? i might consider doing it since i'm clean from here on.

8)

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #65 on: October 15, 2007, 04:30:51 PM »
Interesting one....
How long did you run this and how split up doses?

Trab, ran this after a DBol, Deca, Sustonon cycle. Ran it for about 16 weeks, exactly how I wrote it is exactly how I took it, no tapering up and no tapering down. Just added my PCT 2 weeks at the end of the cycle.

Just spot me BITCH!!!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 15, 2007, 05:04:32 PM »
thanks.......

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 16, 2007, 12:22:35 AM »
we wouldn't be in the same weight class in a "real" contest. my last contest i weighed 204 and that was 5 years ago. i have a very large frame/structure.

Are you doing Mr. GB III? i might consider doing it since i'm clean from here on.

8)
you're on