Author Topic: The offical 240 callout thread for dropping out Again---------  (Read 1828 times)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
The offical 240 callout thread for dropping out Again---------
« on: October 07, 2007, 03:55:59 PM »
240 you talk all the time and then back out...all the time

whats your excuse for not entering this year :-\------cause your going to have to be creative since we've heard quite a few from you
240 is Back
Getbig V

I build websites for BBers, fitness, and small biz

Re: Question for 240?
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2006, 11:56:47 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dieted early on and got the flu.  Then the wifey got put on bedrest. very pregnant and high blood pressure. been spending a lot of my days at the doc office.  plus still working times two.  I *almost* stripped off my shirt when I saw the pics come in lol, as I am a lot veinier than I used to be.  But I am flat, haven't been lifting like I should, even tho i've been eating a lot better. but i've very excited about the spring show

240 is Back
Getbig V

Re: Mr GetBig II Contest has arrived!
« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2007, 01:43:59 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dropped the ECA pretty quick.  It made my heart jumpy.  I'm still entering of course.
   Report to moderator    Logged 

www.300website.com

240 is Back
Getbig V

Re: I will take top 3 in the Mr GetBig Spring Classic!
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2007, 10:27:42 PM » Quote 

I've decided I will not be dropping out of this one

Seriously, I am in this one.  I'm starting a real diet the moment Mindspin gives us a show date.   

Report to moderator    Logged

oh he's not dropping out of this one ::)

240 is Back
Getbig V

Re: 240 competing in the Mr. Getbig??
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2006, 09:26:33 AM » Quote 

Good morning guys. 

I don't plan on being 240 pounds anytime in the next few years. But it's been two years since those awful pics, and I think I have made some improvements.

I'm planning on doing the Mr. Getbig.  I do need help with nutrition- I just don't have the discipline to eat right.  But I think I do train right- compounds then isolation, 45 to 90 minutes per workout, one big bodypart, one small, fairly high intensity, 6 to 12 reps, and fairly heavy.

WOO, for calling someone out- will YOU be doing the contest?  Or just talking trash from the sidelines?

looks like 240 is the one on the sidelines

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Re: The offical 240 callout thread for dropping out Again---------
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2007, 03:56:55 PM »
wasnt there supposed to be some kind of punishment, if people dropped out?

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2007, 03:58:00 PM »
well he said he would delete his account---but he denies it, although other people remember him saying the same thing

he's just a douche who trolled for advice and wasted people's time who offered it to him

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2007, 03:58:54 PM »
240 was going to self punish himself by deleting his account.

I remember it clearly because I was shocked when he said it.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2007, 04:00:08 PM »
240 was going to self punish himself by deleting his account.

I remember it clearly because I was shocked when he said it.
I want to see 240's excuse this year------------its going to be classic ;D

how hard is it to take a few pics :-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2007, 04:40:02 PM »
I said I'd post pics on sunday and last I checked, Sunday isn't over yet.  I just snapped a few.  I"m going to eat this grilled cheese sandwich, check my email, then after I see the first quarter of the Sun night football game, I'll get around to posting them.

I never said I'd delete my account.  I never said I wasn't posting pics.  Yall been making things up.

affy

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2007, 05:27:37 PM »
jesus..you would have thought some respect would be given to a guy who has been spending hours of his time on this competition for two years in a row

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2007, 07:12:29 PM »
jesus..you would have thought some respect would be given to a guy who has been spending hours of his time on this competition for two years in a row

obviously you dont know 240's history affy

still waiting for the pics :-\

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2007, 09:59:32 PM »

hi 240

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2007, 10:00:12 PM »
I hope he's wearing his cowboy hat in these new pics.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2007, 10:08:36 PM »
I said I'd post pics on sunday and last I checked, Sunday isn't over yet.  I just snapped a few.  I"m going to eat this grilled cheese sandwich, check my email, then after I see the first quarter of the Sun night football game, I'll get around to posting them.

I never said I'd delete my account.  I never said I wasn't posting pics.  Yall been making things up.

All time zones are pretty much screaming "MONDAY!" at this point.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2007, 04:50:11 PM »
I see 240 found a way out of competing yet again-------------if it wasnt for me calling him out he would have never even posted his pics :-\

way to be a man of your word 240-------------------I see the excuse list still grows

this year you had the flu huh ::)---------------------I guess thats why you couldnt actually compete like you said you would

you just backed out and then posted a few pics to keep from being embarrassed--------but too scared to go head to head against the guys who actually competed in Mr Getbig--even though last year you said you could have beat a few of the guys who had the balls to compete---just talk :-\

props to all the guys who kept their word and competed-------

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2007, 04:54:04 PM »
hey you competing in Mr Getbig III 240?? ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2007, 05:05:20 PM »
I see 240 found a way out of competing yet again-------------if it wasnt for me calling him out he would have never even posted his pics :-\

way to be a man of your word 240-------------------I see the excuse list still grows

this year you had the flu huh ::)---------------------I guess thats why you couldnt actually compete like you said you would

you just backed out and then posted a few pics to keep from being embarrassed--------but too scared to go head to head against the guys who actually competed in Mr Getbig--even though last year you said you could have beat a few of the guys who had the balls to compete---just talk :-\

props to all the guys who kept their word and competed-------

LOL... dude you're eating your words. 

Your mighty thread about me not posting pics arrives.

I post pics.

You suddenly make it about competing - which I was very upfront that I wouldn't do, as I controlled all photo editing for all competitors, and there would be an uproar.

Face it Nordic - I said I'd post pics, and I did.  We've never seen pic one from you.  You started a thread to bash me, it backfired, and you're still all over it. 

Let it go man.  Move on with your life. 

PS..

Will you be competing in the Mr GetBig 3 show?

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2007, 05:14:21 PM »
LOL... dude you're eating your words. 

Your mighty thread about me not posting pics arrives.

I post pics.

You suddenly make it about competing - which I was very upfront that I wouldn't do, as I controlled all photo editing for all competitors, and there would be an uproar.

Face it Nordic - I said I'd post pics, and I did.  We've never seen pic one from you.  You started a thread to bash me, it backfired, and you're still all over it. 

Let it go man.  Move on with your life. 

PS..

Will you be competing in the Mr GetBig 3 show?
actually you promised to compete in Mr getbig over and over again as my quotes show and you even said you would delete your account if you didnt which many people remember you saying---------but surprisingly you dont

you've been a joke ever since you've been on here making claim after about your BBing prowess but never produced except excuses---------now you troll for advice like a newbie--come on--even Ive given you mad advice which you've suddenly forgotten ::)---becuase you look like youve never lifted a weight in your life and you know it--so you ask for advice like you dont know

but I forgot you train for health ::)---your just lazy and have never squated what you said or did anything you claimed

as for me---I dont make claims or promise to compete over and over and then back out

you look like shit---------and you bullsh*t over and over :-\

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2007, 05:18:38 PM »
and my thread didnt backfire since if it didnt exist then you would have never posted pics ;)

and now all the noobs to getbig can see what a joke you are and that you look like someone who has never seen the inside of a gym ;D

but I forgot---you had the flu ::)  hahahahahahahaha

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2007, 05:20:12 PM »
Hey nordic Beast... Love the Avatar..., Movie is awesome :D :D Chooooopaaaa!!!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2007, 05:23:02 PM »
240s cool.