Author Topic: Cop Uses Taser on Man Holding His Newborn Baby  (Read 6528 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: Cop Uses Taser on Man Holding His Newborn Baby
« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2007, 09:47:39 PM »
I "GET" that there is paperwork involved, ...however, that guy wasn't going anywhere,
...despite how much he wanted to. What that cop did was put the baby in danger that she previously was not in.

What part about that, do you not get?

As I said... I'm not giving the cop a pass... I'm saying he was stupid, but I'm also saying that DAD has some responsibility for the way shit went down, but you are refusing to admit that point.

You're blaming the cop for EVERYTHING, and that is wrong.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2007, 11:38:34 PM »
As I said... I'm not giving the cop a pass... I'm saying he was stupid, but I'm also saying that DAD has some responsibility for the way shit went down, but you are refusing to admit that point.

You're blaming the cop for EVERYTHING, and that is wrong.

Nope, I'm blaming the cop for tasing a guy with a newborn in his arms.

The guy bears some responsibility for having to deal with authority figures on the scene,
...but the authority figures on the scene are responsble for discharging the taser resulting in injuries to the baby.
w

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2007, 12:23:37 AM »
Nope, I'm blaming the cop for tasing a guy with a newborn in his arms.

The guy bears some responsibility for having to deal with authority figures on the scene,
...but the authority figures on the scene are responsble for discharging the taser resulting in injuries to the baby.

I don't agree completely... but that will never change your mind, so I'd say this dead horse is done.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #53 on: October 11, 2007, 04:37:04 AM »
tasering is safer for the cop and arrestee.

The whole 200 lb cop tasering a poor girl argument is stupid. She has a much greater chance of being injured if the cop used brute force. A lot of people were killed by cops using choke holds, batons or just force of numbers before tasers became the norm. Another factor is that they made life safer for female police as well.

Tasers also give cops a non-lethal option that is appreciated by any black man who still is brave enough to carry a wallet.

In most of the cases where someone was legitimately tasered a gun or physical violence would have been the been the only other options. In the bad examples, and this is not one of them, the same security guards would have ended up using a higher degree of violence. Ask anyone, you're not going to get brilliant minds for what most companies have budgeted to pay security. Ths security guard being an off duty policeman increases the chance the tasering was justified.

Stop defending retards. :P

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 11, 2007, 09:39:59 PM »
My argument is not one against tasers. Tasers have their place in law enforcement.
My argument is that in this particular incident, the idiot using the taser demonstrated poor judgement.
I'm not saying a taser should 'NEVER' be used in any circumstances whatsoever... it has it's place.
I'm saying: ONLY A MORON TASERS A MAN HOLDING A NEWBORN BABY!
w

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #55 on: October 11, 2007, 10:40:50 PM »
My argument is not one against tasers. Tasers have their place in law enforcement.
My argument is that in this particular incident, the idiot using the taser demonstrated poor judgement.
I'm not saying a taser should 'NEVER' be used in any circumstances whatsoever... it has it's place.
I'm saying: ONLY A MORON TASERS A MAN HOLDING A NEWBORN BABY!

Or try to take a baby out of a hospital without proper paperwork.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2007, 11:03:58 AM »
jag, how the fuck do you know what actually happend? lets say the guy was leaving the hospital with the babbie (kidnapping).. how would you stop him? you got 3 options.. tackle him, shoot him, or give him a jolt.. which would you do? sorry but asking him nicely doesnt work in this game..

and i will bet my life, that the "officer" gave at least 3 warnings before applying the taze..

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2007, 06:58:36 PM »
jag, how the fuck do you know what actually happend? lets say the guy was leaving the hospital with the babbie (kidnapping).. how would you stop him? you got 3 options.. tackle him, shoot him, or give him a jolt.. which would you do? sorry but asking him nicely doesnt work in this game..

and i will bet my life, that the "officer" gave at least 3 warnings before applying the taze..
times like this i am glad i stopped carrying OC and a taser.also fuck a warning ,people should know how to act in the first place and this shit wouldn't happen.

i have been meaning to ask you for awhile now, are you in law enforcement also?

bench

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2007, 09:57:59 PM »

I know what happened, ...that moron tasered a man holding a newborn baby. End of story
w

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2007, 10:12:06 PM »
I know what happened, ...that moron tasered a retard trying to illegaly take a newborn baby from the hospital. End of story

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 12, 2007, 10:43:14 PM »
Jake, ...you forgot to mention his own baby
w

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 13, 2007, 10:44:30 AM »
I know what happened, ...that moron tasered a man holding a newborn baby. End of story

shows how weak minded you are.. just like a normal liberal mindset.. "its never my fault,, and its always someone else's responsibility". its so easy to complain and criticize,, but when asked for a solution, you cant.. im not saying your stupid -because your not.. but you are very weak..

i guess all criminals should carry babies,, because then they are free to do whatever they want with no consequences..

now if theres an innocent  guy was just walking down the street and a cop tazed him for no reason.. then you can post the video.. until then stop the whining

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 13, 2007, 10:55:29 AM »

i have been meaning to ask you for awhile now, are you in law enforcement also?

bench

you know it!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #63 on: October 13, 2007, 12:01:37 PM »

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2007, 01:24:18 PM »
shows how weak minded you are.. just like a normal liberal mindset.. "its never my fault,, and its always someone else's responsibility". its so easy to complain and criticize,, but when asked for a solution, you cant.. im not saying your stupid -because your not.. but you are very weak..

i guess all criminals should carry babies,, because then they are free to do whatever they want with no consequences..

He wasn't a criminal, ...he was a father.

now if theres an innocent  guy was just walking down the street and a cop tazed him for no reason.. then you can post the video.. until then stop the whining
[/quote]

Amadou Diallo got more than a tazer standing on his front porch. ...remember him?
w

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 13, 2007, 02:35:38 PM »
Jake, ...you forgot to mention his own baby

The nice wad of cash they give him for being stupid should ease any pains.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 13, 2007, 03:57:09 PM »
He wasn't a criminal, ...he was a father.

Amadou Diallo got more than a tazer standing on his front porch. ...remember him?

by disobaying orders, he became a criminal.. but before that he was in the process of an attempted kidnapping.. and if this guy even thinks of filing a complaint.. thats what the judge will throw at him.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 13, 2007, 04:00:09 PM »

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #68 on: October 13, 2007, 05:12:58 PM »
was nypd
come down to texas we are desperate to hire people right now ;D

bench

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 14, 2007, 02:43:18 AM »
by disobaying orders, he became a criminal.. but before that he was in the process of an attempted kidnapping.. and if this guy even thinks of filing a complaint.. thats what the judge will throw at him.

Disobeying orders makes someone a criminal?   ::)   What on earth do they teach you in the police academy?
w

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #70 on: October 14, 2007, 03:16:12 AM »
Disobeying orders makes someone a criminal?   ::)   What on earth do they teach you in the police academy?

What will become of America if all of it's citizens became a bunch of obeying, mindless zombies, incapable of having a mind of their own, and therefor being free people?

by disobaying orders, he became a criminal..

:-X

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 14, 2007, 04:52:00 AM »
do you know what happend before this video? no you dont.. how do you watch a clip and act like you know what went down...

like i said, the cop could have used bad judgment, or he could have been a hero. but you cant tell from that video..

the guy could have said, if you dont let me go ill hurt the baby..

read what you just said,,"but but what if".. so how do you know the answer then?

"Let me go or I'll hurt the baby" ..hurt the baby...such as shocking it and then dropping it on it's head?  ::)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 14, 2007, 04:54:02 AM »

How can it be kidknapping when it is his child and the mother was in agreement? hahahaha WHY can't you police officers ever admit it when another police officer screws up?It is always the "criminals" fault.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #73 on: October 14, 2007, 11:56:22 AM »

You become a "criminal" after you have been convicted, but you get arrested for disobeying orders.  That's precisely the way it should be.  People who follow simple instructions (like "stop") generally don't have problems with the cops. 

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 14, 2007, 03:33:37 PM »
How can it be kidknapping when it is his child and the mother was in agreement? hahahaha WHY can't you police officers ever admit it when another police officer screws up?It is always the "criminals" fault.

they tried to take the kid from the hospital, whos in child protective custody.. meaning the kid was abused which is why he was there.. and i dont stick up for cops, because i hate most of them.. but i dont make accusations on a situation that i know little about.. and i highly doubt this guy will be trying to sue, because the baby is under protection meaning the parents will be charged by a grand jury