Author Topic: As requested, a few 240 pics  (Read 17004 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
As requested, a few 240 pics
« on: October 07, 2007, 11:33:07 PM »
I'm not sure I understand all the emotion that people have about me taking a few pics, but here they are.  Enjoy?

31 years old.  5' 10", 180 pounds. Interests include long stroller walks and eating grilled cheese sandwiches. Don't claim to be a bodybuilder, just a guy who tries to stay healthy.  I hope these pics have made a few lives more complete, as the requests for them have been plentiful.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
Re: As requested, a few 240 pics
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2007, 11:43:35 PM »
Do your ribs naturally stick out like that or are you sucking in a gut?

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2007, 11:47:52 PM »
Looking good, Rob. Not too many 30-something dads in better shape than that.

Mad props for putting it out there. All the 240-bashers who didn't enter can eat crow now.
BigNationRadio.com

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2007, 11:54:56 PM »
...Jesus Christ.

In two years you haven't made even a inch of progress. You are like all the other idiots in
the gym who do the same shit day in day out and blab about how they "used" to be really
strong but work or family life has kept them from lifting heavy. Pathetic.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2007, 12:00:39 AM »
...Jesus Christ.

In two years you haven't made even a inch of progress. You are like all the other idiots in
the gym who do the same shit day in day out and blab about how they "used" to be really
strong but work or family life has kept them from lifting heavy. Pathetic.

Actually, that is quite the compliment.  I've staved off the aging process for two years  :D

My goal isn't to put on a ton of muscle.  My goal is to live to 90.  My goal is to spend a ton of time with the family.  My goal is to build a successful business.  My goal is to pay off the house and retire at 45 and spend the day at the pool each day. 

What are you goals, and can you please post the progress pics for your last two years of lifting?  Thanks bro!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2007, 12:01:11 AM »
Looking good, Rob. Not too many 30-something dads in better shape than that.

Mad props for putting it out there. All the 240-bashers who didn't enter can eat crow now.

thanks man!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2007, 12:11:29 AM »
I think Rob has come a LONG way.  He realized that it is impossible to be huge and natural and now has a reasonable outlook on what is possible as a natural.  I say good on him.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2007, 12:13:25 AM »
Rob you poor bastard...   ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2007, 12:14:01 AM »
Rob,

Just drop about 30 lbs and you will look quite impressive.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2007, 12:14:39 AM »
Rob,

ROFL!!!   ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2007, 12:17:20 AM »
ROFL!!!   ;D
Im serious though.  I think he will resemble Christian Bale in American Pyscho.  He has the same shape to his physique. Same arms/waist.

Stavios

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2007, 12:21:09 AM »
Rob,

::)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2007, 12:26:52 AM »
You've made good progress since the last pics :)

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2007, 01:22:23 AM »
Hey, Rob! You look lean and fit and looks like none of that old weight of your past haunts you these days! You have gotten in shape and stayed in shape, despite your busy lifestyle, and I think that's great.
~

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2007, 01:30:07 AM »
You actually have quite good natural shape mate, props for posting 8).

ROFL funniest post all day Adonis  ;D

omgsoswole

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2007, 01:34:09 AM »
Actually, that is quite the compliment.  I've staved off the aging process for two years  :D

My goal isn't to put on a ton of muscle.  My goal is to live to 90.  My goal is to spend a ton of time with the family.  My goal is to build a successful business.  My goal is to pay off the house and retire at 45 and spend the day at the pool each day. 

What are you goals, and can you please post the progress pics for your last two years of lifting?  Thanks bro!

What's the point of doing all of that if you're not huge at the same time??

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2007, 01:37:42 AM »

My goal isn't to put on a "ton" of muscle either. I certainly don't share the goal of living to 90.
This might surprise you but you're not the only person who'd like to make a good living, have
a family and retire at an early age. You act as if 2-3 hours spent a week training effectively
is just too much time to devote when you are so busy. Besides, if you're really not into bodybuilding
or weightlifting why are you here? Isn't there much more important things to be doing with your time?
Obviously hanging out on getbig isn't going to help you become the successful business man that you see
yourself to be.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2007, 01:41:57 AM »
BTW, why the fuck are you hiding your dumb face? Didn't you show that stupid mug of yours a million times
brandishing your "gat"? Claiming how down you were to bust a cap and that you were listening to NWA in
86 even though they hadn't released any material at that time? You're a fucking clown.

Mons Venus

« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2007, 02:15:30 AM »

Nice to see a man with his priorities straight.

240, thanks for the great job w/ Mr GB 2.  :)

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2007, 02:27:10 AM »
hey thats a nice elmo chair

davidbb2

• Getbig I
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2007, 03:27:37 AM »
My goal isn't to put on a "ton" of muscle either. I certainly don't share the goal of living to 90.
This might surprise you but you're not the only person who'd like to make a good living, have
a family and retire at an early age. You act as if 2-3 hours spent a week training effectively
is just too much time to devote when you are so busy. Besides, if you're really not into bodybuilding
or weightlifting why are you here? Isn't there much more important things to be doing with your time?
Obviously hanging out on getbig isn't going to help you become the successful business man that you see
yourself to b
e.

As Rob builds websites for bodybuilders I'm sure he will tell you that posting on here actually does bring him extra business, his sites are top notch, but he is not going to get business by sitting on his ass, he has to get his name out there somehow, getbig and other forums are a great avenue to bring that business in.

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2007, 03:43:00 AM »
Looking healthy and lean mate.  Good on ya for putting up your pics, and brilliant work with the MGB website.  8)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2007, 03:58:47 AM »
Im serious though.  I think he will resemble Christian Bale in American Pyscho.  He has the same shape to his physique. Same arms/waist.

::)
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2007, 04:00:01 AM »
240 need to change his name to 180, make it happen Ron!
Z

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2007, 04:11:11 AM »
You need to start squatting 405 for 20 again ;)