Author Topic: As requested, a few 240 pics  (Read 17362 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: As requested, a few 240 pics
« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2007, 06:41:14 AM »
I'm not sure I understand all the emotion that people have about me taking a few pics, but here they are.  Enjoy?

31 years old.  5' 10", 180 pounds. Interests include long stroller walks and eating grilled cheese sandwiches. Don't claim to be a bodybuilder, just a guy who tries to stay healthy.  I hope these pics have made a few lives more complete, as the requests for them have been plentiful.

Why have you covered up your face, Rob.  We all know what you look like???  ???
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2007, 06:55:31 AM »
obviously bullshit. either a total lie...or one inch range of motion.

yeah, I had poor range of motion back then.  I see that now.
Also I was 40 pounds bigger (up to 222 at my heaviest), and used knee wraps and back braces and spotters.

Today, I dunno.  It's all about being healthy.  This morning I got up and had a banana on the floor with the rugrat watching sesame street.  We went for a 2 mil walk, then had some waffles.  Watching the Backyardigans now having our morning juice.  I know that 8 egg whites, a cup of oats, and 4 cups of crystal lite would be a better breakfast, and maybe there will be a time in the future when I do that.   I know that putting 10-15 pounds on will bring my arms back a bit, fill out the back, etc... but at the moment, it's not an important goal.  I have perfect bloodwork, great blood pressure, zero injuries.  Hitting 200 and adding muscle might be a goal soon.  Just not yet.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2007, 07:02:11 AM »
yeah, I had poor range of motion back then.  I see that now.
Also I was 40 pounds bigger (up to 222 at my heaviest), and used knee wraps and back braces and spotters.

Today, I dunno.  It's all about being healthy.  This morning I got up and had a banana on the floor with the rugrat watching sesame street.  We went for a 2 mil walk, then had some waffles.  Watching the Backyardigans now having our morning juice.  I know that 8 egg whites, a cup of oats, and 4 cups of crystal lite would be a better breakfast, and maybe there will be a time in the future when I do that.   I know that putting 10-15 pounds on will bring my arms back a bit, fill out the back, etc... but at the moment, it's not an important goal.  I have perfect bloodwork, great blood pressure, zero injuries.  Hitting 200 and adding muscle might be a goal soon.  Just not yet.

You play in a band. You are like 50 pounds heavier than most musicians already. I can't believe how little the guys are in the local bands around here, it makes sense for the stars, they can afford to do coke all, but these dudes have day jobs and still weigh about a buck 25. Are the guys in your band little fellas too or is that a Michigan thing?
E

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2007, 07:06:46 AM »
You play in a band. You are like 50 pounds heavier than most musicians already. I can't believe how little the guys are in the local bands around here, it makes sense for the stars, they can afford to do coke all, but these dudes have day jobs and still weigh about a buck 25. Are the guys in your band little fellas too or is that a Michigan thing?

Yeah, there isn't a single jacked musician in my town that I know of.  Most are skinny with the gut.  Musicians are, IMO, lazy by definition.  At 180 I am certainly one of the biggest and leanest.  Plus I can jump up and down nonstop for 4 hours without breaking a sweat. 

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2007, 07:12:16 AM »
kevin levrone is a big musician?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2007, 07:22:09 AM »
Yeah, there isn't a single jacked musician in my town that I know of.  Most are skinny with the gut.  Musicians are, IMO, lazy by definition.  At 180 I am certainly one of the biggest and leanest.  Plus I can jump up and down nonstop for 4 hours without breaking a sweat. 

why would you jump up and down nonstop for 4 hours?

are you a cheerleader?
Z

pushinweight

« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2007, 07:25:34 AM »
Rob,

Just drop about 30 lbs and you will look quite impressive.

He could fit right in with your other follower.

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: October 08, 2007, 07:36:22 AM »
If you could squat 135 for 10 with those legs, I think it would be a monumental achievement!

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #58 on: October 08, 2007, 07:39:09 AM »
Find a gym

Walk inside

Join the gym

Lift weights

^These are things you need to do.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 08, 2007, 07:39:14 AM »
Actually, that is quite the compliment.  I've staved off the aging process for two years  :D

My goal isn't to put on a ton of muscle.  My goal is to live to 90.  My goal is to spend a ton of time with the family.  My goal is to build a successful business.  My goal is to pay off the house and retire at 45 and spend the day at the pool each day. 

What are you goals, and can you please post the progress pics for your last two years of lifting?  Thanks bro!
good goals to have man, you look good, looks like you grew your hair out.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2007, 07:44:05 AM »
"My goal is to live to 90"

SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THAT BULLSHIT AND BEING A FAMILY MAN AND ALL THE OTHER SOBBING SHIT

SOUNDS LIKE IM ON THE FUCKING OPRAH SHOW!

GET THE FUCK OUTTA GETBIG WITH THAT BULLSHIT !

TONIGHT IS LEGS AND IM GONNA PUT THE PHOTO OF YOUR LEGS ON THE TOP OF THE LEGPRESS MACHINE AND IM GONNA CRUSH YOUR SKINNY LEGS!
Z

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 08, 2007, 07:46:19 AM »
"My goal is to live to 90"

SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THAT BULLSHIT AND BEING A FAMILY MAN AND ALL THE OTHER SOBBING SHIT

SOUNDS LIKE IM ON THE FUCKING OPRAH SHOW!

GET THE FUCK OUTTA GETBIG WITH THAT BULLSHIT !

TONIGHT IS LEGS AND IM GONNA PUT THE PHOTO OF YOUR LEGS ON THE TOP OF THE LEGPRESS MACHINE AND IM GONNA CRUSH YOUR SKINNY LEGS!
;D

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #62 on: October 08, 2007, 07:48:08 AM »
good goals to have man, you look good, looks like you grew your hair out.

Are you gay? Do you want to run your fingers in his hair? ???

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #63 on: October 08, 2007, 07:52:33 AM »
Im serious though.  I think he will resemble Christian Bale in American Pyscho.  He has the same shape to his physique. Same arms/waist.

:D

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 08, 2007, 07:54:17 AM »
i call bullshit on the walks, no way is someone that ghost white and actually steps outside, lol

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: October 08, 2007, 08:10:45 AM »
I know that 8 egg whites, a cup of oats, and 4 cups of crystal lite would be a better breakfast, and maybe there will be a time in the future when I do that.   I know that putting 10-15 pounds on will bring my arms back a bit, fill out the back, etc... but at the moment, it's not an important goal.  I have perfect bloodwork, great blood pressure, zero injuries.  Hitting 200 and adding muscle might be a goal soon.  Just not yet.

that would be a good way for you to get even fatter.

haven't you been paying any attention here at all?  You do not have a chance in hell of being 200lbs unless you want to be very soft and chubby.  You have at least 30 lbs of fat to lose.  It would be very ambitious for you to try to gain 10 lbs of muscle, so we are talking about you being 20 lbs lighter in shape, not 20 lbs heavier.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #66 on: October 08, 2007, 08:17:09 AM »
that would be a good way for you to get even fatter.

haven't you been paying any attention here at all?  You do not have a chance in hell of being 200lbs unless you want to be very soft and chubby.  You have at least 30 lbs of fat to lose.  It would be very ambitious for you to try to gain 10 lbs of muscle, so we are talking about you being 20 lbs lighter in shape, not 20 lbs heavier.

everyone assumes that gaining weight means gaining muscle..if Rob gains 30lbs probably 10lbs would be muscle the rest would be water and mostly fat.

he would gain size and strength...but people smaller than him with less fat would appear to be bigger.  He would be better off to lean out and gradually add weight
Here comes the money shot

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #67 on: October 08, 2007, 08:22:32 AM »

You've trimmed up nicely - good work, bro.

Monster chicken legs, though.   ;)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #68 on: October 08, 2007, 08:26:37 AM »

i though 240 was a bigshot MBA

Wanocki

• Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: October 08, 2007, 08:30:26 AM »
people at 90 seem to be babies all over again

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #70 on: October 08, 2007, 08:37:45 AM »
my lord what a beast!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #71 on: October 08, 2007, 08:37:53 AM »

His group has a really nice sound.  

Before I heard them a few years ago, I figured that all the bodybuilding fans hyped him up just because he's cool and he's a pro, but their music was surprisingly good.

cyp200la

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: October 08, 2007, 09:12:45 AM »
damn!!!!!!!!!

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: October 08, 2007, 09:13:57 AM »
Goddamn Rob, you look like you've never touched a weight   :-[

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: October 08, 2007, 09:20:17 AM »
Furthermore, you should just come clean and admit that you made up those squat claims....hell, you couldn't do 1/4 reps of 300 with those Col Sanders delights you call legs