Author Topic: Those People: I don't want big arms just chest; I don't want a big neck, just sh  (Read 1926 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
-oulders.

I was talking to a Kiwi colleague of mine today and he was telling me he would like to improve his pecs. Just his pecs. He doesn't want arms or legs or a back. I remember someone once who just wanted biceps. Fucking retarded. I don't get these people. Do you?

Discuss...
I hate the State.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
I get them.

They want to get X bodypart up so it can enhance their ability to roger damsels.  Nothing more.

Stark

• Getbig V
and don't forget they NEVER want to train legs ::)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I get them.

They want to get X bodypart up so it can enhance their ability to roger damsels.  Nothing more.

Not always...
I hate the State.

mitchyboy

• Getbig III
I think so. Why would any one want to improve one 1 bodypart, except to compensate for ego, which I think we are all guilty of to some degree, but than we grow pubes

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
and don't forget they NEVER want to train legs ::)

Women don't care about legs, just pecs and shoulders...
I hate the State.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
women cares about neck

just ask mower!
Z

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
-oulders.

I was talking to a Kiwi colleague of mine today and he was telling me he would like to improve his pecs. Just his pecs. He doesn't want arms or legs or a back. I remember someone once who just wanted biceps. Fucking retarded. I don't get these people. Do you?

Discuss...

how is this any different from most guys in the gym everywhere? it seem like every day is chest and bicep day

few people work their backs and even fewer work their legs. They are not bodybuilders and are only interested in "beach muscles". As long as they pay their gym membership I am fine with that.
Here comes the money shot

Stavios

how can you make your neck grow  ???

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
how is this any different from most guys in the gym everywhere? it seem like every day is chest and bicep day

few people work their backs and even fewer work their legs. They are not bodybuilders and are only interested in "beach muscles". As long as they pay their gym membership I am fine with that.

Yeah I knew a guy back when I was living in Germany, great pecs and every time I saw him he was benching...every time, never trained anything else...had awesome genetic potential...you could just tell but weird....
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

I think neck here is analogous to traps here...
I hate the State.

Stavios

I think neck here is analogous to traps here...

traps are the easiest muscle to make grow

but your neck won't look "bigger" even if you have big traps

I just started training traps directly a couple of weeks ago and they got a lot bigger but I still have a pencil neck

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
i dont even want a big neck.

Stavios

i dont even want a big neck.

pussies love big neck

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
offcourse not, all they want is a skinny guy with abbs.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V

You have to use a NECK HARNESS to increase neck size. Chris Cormier has a great neck...very thick front to back as well as width. Football players also have great necks for obvious reasons. Some better gyms have a four way neck machine to strengthen and build the neck.
C

Stavios

there is an old machine like this at my gym

never tried it, doesn'T look like it would do shit for my neck

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
traps are the easiest muscle to make grow

but your neck won't look "bigger" even if you have big traps

I just started training traps directly a couple of weeks ago and they got a lot bigger but I still have a pencil neck

I agree, although I have stopped lifting, I remember I could go and do shrugs on Monday and my dress shirt would be tight around my neck by Tuesday morning, after the pump goes away you still have that residue size left, by next Mon there is a noticeable difference from last week.

I wonder why it is so easy to put on trap size.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
I agree, although I have stopped lifting, I remember I could go and do shrugs on Monday and my dress shirt would be tight around my neck by Tuesday morning, after the pump goes away you still have that residue size left, by next Mon there is a noticeable difference from last week.

It could attributed the horse collar your boyfriends straps on you every day after work
Here comes the money shot

omgsoswole

• Getbig II

Deadlifts...

Monster81

• Getbig IV
-oulders.

Discuss...
heheeee,,,,,thos dumbass morons ar tha ones who get a full year membership,attend for few weeks and then disapear........

Monster81

• Getbig IV

Heavy deadlifts buddy

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
It could attributed the horse collar your boyfriends straps on you every day after work

Ha, that shit was funny. ;D

No seriously, I have heard before that traps are the easiest to develop or grow. And my traps would out-distance my arms, quads or back. And all I did were shrugs. 

The_Leafy_Bug

Hahaha ask Jeff King. He had 2 seperate days for neck training. In highschool football we had a neck machine that i used to use alot and it actually thickened it up.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

It isn't. Some people grow there without ever working them; my name: my traps were the first part on me to grow even though I never trainied directly. On the other hand I saw tons of guys with good arms and shouldes and no traps...go figure...
I hate the State.