Author Topic: Anavar and pct  (Read 2119 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Anavar and pct
« on: October 08, 2007, 10:00:09 AM »
Will 30mg/ day during pct inhibit my own test coming back online?  What's the recommended dose for a pct phase (clomid & hcg)?  Also, how long should I stay on it?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: Anavar and pct
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2007, 10:06:56 AM »
Will 30mg/ day during pct inhibit my own test coming back online?  What's the recommended dose for a pct phase (clomid & hcg)?  Also, how long should I stay on it?

You will still be "on" even if you're taking anavar. It will keep you shut down if you continue to take it. You can probably get by with 50mg a day of Clomid for about four weeks (some like to keep it high in the beginning & taper - I don't). I don't use HCG but the the doseages vary. I usually like my PCT's to be a little longer - I like them to go about five or six weeks.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2007, 03:04:01 PM »
Var will inhibit, but no where near the degree of the stuff you were on.
Baby steps back to normal keeps more beef. 20-30mg real Var certianly is anticatabolic.

I like clomid at 50-100 for only 10-14 days. I cant stand it any longer. I dont care for it.
It will keep your workouts rock-in. Not to the degree of HCG (A serious Preformance enhancer)
but you aint crashin on clomid.

If I use both, I go HCG first.

Get some solid diet info from AJ or RDW and quit even responding to that fraud SuckM.M.
Hes so full of it its a joke. He's Clueless. What's PCT  ???  ::) 

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2007, 07:43:56 PM »
Thanks guys.  I've got another 9 days on the hcg, so I'll keep the var at 30 for another 4, then taper down and stay off it. 

Went up 17 lbs and was leaner, so far lost 5 or 6, hopefully mostly water.  Lifts are still solid, prob the hcg, haha.  Just want to keep all I can.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2007, 06:28:44 AM »
Thanks guys.  I've got another 9 days on the hcg, so I'll keep the var at 30 for another 4, then taper down and stay off it. 

Went up 17 lbs and was leaner, so far lost 5 or 6, hopefully mostly water.  Lifts are still solid, prob the hcg, haha.  Just want to keep all I can.

HCG kicks ass. Watch the 21st day after last sus shot, thats start of crash zone. Dont overtrain.
If yuou can keep your weight up for 4 weeks after day 21, you got it made. At week 6+ 21 Im pretty much back to normal. 
You DO NOT have to lose your gains!  I crashed w/ NO PCT 1st time and kept almost 20solid Lbs.
I lost some, but gained it right back training Nat. Then go for more...  ;)

Muscle memory, once you stretch it, swell it, its easy to do again,.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2007, 06:43:47 AM »
Training is intense but brief at about 40 mins eod.  I'm probably eating a little too well, and sleeping plenty.  Definitely looking out for overtraining since I'm prone to it.

Thanks for your timelines, like how day 21 is a benchmark low and how 4 weeks following is key.  Stuff like that is good to know!  Discovered that the hcg really kicked at day 7.  Been damn horny for a couple days now.  ;D

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2007, 04:02:34 PM »
Training is intense but brief at about 40 mins eod.  I'm probably eating a little too well, and sleeping plenty.  Definitely looking out for overtraining since I'm prone to it.

Thanks for your timelines, like how day 21 is a benchmark low and how 4 weeks following is key.  Stuff like that is good to know!  Discovered that the hcg really kicked at day 7.  Been damn horny for a couple days now.  ;D

Aint that HCG some Sex to Go juice? My wife allways knows.. (It hits me inside 2 hrs)

Them timelines are exact for MY body. I learned them the hard way.
If you really run the dose of SUS and enanthate up together (Gram), it'll go longer than 21 days.

But at 250-500mg of sus I crash like clockwork on day 21. I learned to avoid it w/  "anabolics" and discovered that
a lot of "Water Weight" lost was really good meat.  ;)