Author Topic: Now that Ronnie has Retired  (Read 1290 times)

littleguns

• Getbig V
Now that Ronnie has Retired
« on: October 08, 2007, 10:16:12 AM »
Is his BSN contract over? Who will be the new face of BSN?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Now that Ronnie has Retired
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2007, 10:18:27 AM »
Bluto.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2007, 10:19:39 AM »
Ronnie will always look great in a tank top and shorts..and I don't see him coming "off" anytime soon

any supplement company would love to have an 8 time Mr O champion, He could guest pose for the next 3-5 years.
Here comes the money shot

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2007, 10:21:03 AM »
Hell, Vyotech is still using Shawn Rays pics from 20 years ago when their products weren't even around.
Here comes the money shot

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2007, 10:47:13 AM »
in FLEX, i've seen an add for the khemistry (sp?) company and in their add it seems that they are using an MM shot of titus.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2007, 10:54:13 AM »
Hell, Vyotech is still using Shawn Rays pics from 20 years ago when their products weren't even around.

Great point!

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2007, 11:19:37 AM »
I think BSN will just focus on Trey Brewer.  The new flex has 3987 ads with Trey in them, reminding you each time that he is the "phenon" and "the future of bodybuilding"  What a fucking joke.  Trey looks good,no doubt about it, but structurally, he doesnt compare with guys like centopani and BSN's other new guy brandon curry. Barring any major injuries, Brandon Curry will do much better than brewer. 

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2007, 11:44:16 AM »
Ronnie will always look great in a tank top and shorts..and I don't see him coming "off" anytime soon

any supplement company would love to have an 8 time Mr O champion, He could guest pose for the next 3-5 years.

True - Ronnie doesn't even have to compete anymore - he came out of the Olympia better than Jay IMO and is still popular - Jay will have to work on his popularity since his reduced-quality showing at the O.

Zach Trowbridge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2007, 11:54:16 AM »
I'm sure he'll still show in the ads for a while - they just recently started running 2 new ones with Coleman in it.  I would guess he'll still show in some ads, just not every single one like he used to. 

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2007, 11:56:12 AM »
True - Ronnie doesn't even have to compete anymore - he came out of the Olympia better than Jay IMO and is still popular - Jay will have to work on his popularity since his reduced-quality showing at the O.

I never even thought of it like that, but its very true.  Ronnie got a standing ovation and people are now remembering him for how great he was.  People just fuckin hate jay these days!

Zach Trowbridge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2007, 11:58:04 AM »
I never even thought of it like that, but its very true.  Ronnie got a standing ovation and people are now remembering him for how great he was.  People just fuckin hate jay these days!

I wonder how many people went back to GNC on October 1 and traded in their Jay Cutler Mass Stack for some NO-Xplode and Cell-Mass.