Author Topic: Dexter Jackson equals Class Act  (Read 3233 times)

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Dexter Jackson equals Class Act
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2007, 09:56:30 PM »
Not everyone believes that marriage and/or monogamy is the ideal though. 

And that's fine, but just make sure BOTH people in the relationship know that and are cool with that.

A lot of the time it's okay for one to  be monogamous and the other to go out and have fun.

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2007, 09:59:10 PM »
I guess it is easy to hang shit on pros or guess their persona based on an internet board, I wonder how many people that comment on their lives and reps have actually met them or spent time with them.

Dexter is a stand up guy, he has supported my pro show since 2001 (won it 2 times). He has stayed in touch and always helped to promote the show and encourage the up and coming pros. This year he came out to Australia after getting second in the Arnold. It would be easy for someone of his ranking to ignore the smaller shows and stay home.

I have heard that he is an ass to work with and I call bullshit. He is so laid back it is funny, knows how to represent his sponsor and is always grateful for the way he is treated. He stays at the expo until the last fan has gone.

Dexter is a class act!

TD

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2007, 10:04:02 PM »
And that's fine, but just make sure BOTH people in the relationship know that and are cool with that.

A lot of the time it's okay for one to  be monogamous and the other to go out and have fun.

That's not realistic.  People lie to get what they want.

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2007, 10:07:38 PM »
That's not realistic.  People lie to get what they want.

True and that's why what you do is loud I can't hear what you say.

People never tell the truth about themselves, but they always show you who they really are.

The signs are always there.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2007, 01:01:08 AM »
There's a whole other side to DEX. While married he has POPPED a plethora of figure/fitness sluts. Just a year ago I witnessed him trying to get a well known figure girl who posts here to go back to his hotel at this show he guest posed at. She was repulsed.

I aint naming no names but everyone..or, eh..ERRbody got another side to them.

I can't say that I'm surprised, but DAMN ... THAT'S FUCKED !! Why the fuck do People cheat on each other ? Such fucking irrationality!