Author Topic: Nudity at the gym!  (Read 2421 times)

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
Nudity at the gym!
« on: October 09, 2007, 07:39:21 AM »
i've been training for over 2 months and i've never seen this happen before.  i was finishing up with some cardio...almost done at about the 26 min mark of 30 min on the treadmill, i hear loud chewing...thinking some dumbass was just chewing gum, i look over and see two guys going at it. they were both about 5-06 or so one had some muscle, not the other one. it was a pretty good picnic while it lasted the muscular guy brought a couple of ham sandwiches...delivered a good potato salad and some knockout french dip, his dip was definitely homemade...he didnt really want anymore after that. couple guys separated the leftovers after that. i didnt do a thing but watch as i still had a couple min of cardio to finish up. i gather from what i heard after i took off my ear plugs that it was lunchtime, and when i passed the guy that was burping(outside) he was talking on the cell phone telling his mom that they might be needing more sandwiches for dinner and that his friend really liked the sandwich but was  embarressed cause ham makes him fart. funny stuff i just joined this gym 10 days ago.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
Re: Picnic at the gym!
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2007, 07:40:12 AM »
i've been training for over 20 years and i've never seen this happen before.  i was finishing up with some cardio...almost done at about the 26 min mark of 30 min on the treadmill, i hear a loud thud...thinking some dumbass fell down i look over and see two guys going at it. they were both about 5-06 or so one had some muscle, not the other one. it was a pretty good one while it lasted the muscular guy threw a couple straight punches...landed a good right hand and knocked him through the emergency door, his lip was cut fairly good...he didnt really want anymore after that. couple guys separated them after that. i didnt do a thing but watch as i still had a couple min of cardio to finish up. i gather from what i heard after i took off my ear plugs that it was over a girl and the guy that got whipped was in the wrong the trainers were talking to the muscular guy(i think he used to personal train there) and a girl. and when i passed the guy that was bleeding(outside) he was talking on the cell phone telling someone that they might be calling the police on him and that the girl wont come outside to talk to him cause shes embarressed cause she got caught. funny stuff i just joined this gym 10 days ago.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion