Author Topic: how and how much did jay celebrate?  (Read 674 times)

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
how and how much did jay celebrate?
« on: October 09, 2007, 09:42:18 AM »
wondering just how did jay celebrate his win and how much? i haven't seen any pics of him at his post O party yet, so i'm wondering.

i'm guessing (seriously) that first he went backstage after the interviews and photos to greet his wife, then he fed his face with food,

second,he took a long shower trying to get most of the oil and tan off, then he probably sat somewhere for a long time trying to comprehend it all, and rest with one eye open, then he changed clothes, and then flew to LAX for his party, walked around and got attention and praise from everybody, then only a hour or so, went to a hotel with Kerrie and passed out on bed.

the next morning he slept in late, took another shower with kerrie this time being that he was  probably too damn exhausted physically and mentally to do the deed), then they did menial stuff, got some breakfast and flew back to vegas and home?

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
Re: how and how much did jay celebrate?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2007, 09:43:18 AM »
wondering just how did jay celebrate his win and how much? i haven't seen any pics of him at his post O party yet, so i'm wondering.

i'm guessing (seriously) that first he went backstage after the interviews and photos to greet his wife, then he fed his face with food,

second,he took a long shower trying to get most of the oil and tan off, then he probably sat somewhere for a long time trying to comprehend it all, and rest with one eye open, then he changed clothes, and then flew to LAX for his party, walked around and got attention and praise from everybody, then only a hour or so, went to a hotel with Kerrie and passed out on bed.

the next morning he slept in late, took another shower with kerrie this time being that he was  probably too damn exhausted physically and mentally to do the deed), then they did menial stuff, got some breakfast and flew back to vegas and home?

HOLY FUCKING STALKER ALERT!

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2007, 09:44:37 AM »

HOLY FUCKING STALKER ALERT!

hahah
"Why do you think Jay went to the mailbox 3 minutes later than usual today?"

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2007, 09:47:57 AM »
Probably did the usual, went to have Breakfast (Blueberry Pancakes) with his family and that one stalker who calls himself the best Fan.
Everything Jay is doing is pretty boring so I don't think his O party involved a lot of Strippers and such.