Author Topic: Do You Guys Think...  (Read 1009 times)

mass 04

• Getbig V
Do You Guys Think...
« on: October 09, 2007, 10:13:09 AM »
that Jay brushes his teeth first then shaves or the other way around? Knowing Jay he probably brushes his teeth in the shower in order to conserve water, Jay is concerned about the planet and global warming.

Monster81

• Getbig IV
Re: Do You Guys Think...
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2007, 10:13:58 AM »
LOL......

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2007, 10:16:09 AM »
Jay brushes his teeth 10 times a day and he eats with plastic utensils because he doesn't like the way metal ones feel on his teeth.

Jay's a good guy.

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2007, 10:16:14 AM »
he brushes his teeth 10x a day- says so in one video of his

With that, his concern for conservation is ruled out. However, the question remains- does he feel guilty eating a tub of buttery popcorn on friday movie night, or does he justify it b/c the amount of hormones in his body will destroy the extra calories with an iron fist?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2007, 10:16:25 AM »
I don't know he's probably rushing home to walk that beautiful dog of his.

AHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!!   Classic....I'm still laughing!!!

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2007, 10:20:37 AM »
Jay brushes his teeth 10 times a day and he eats with plastic utensils because he doesn't like the way metal ones feel on his teeth.

Jay's a good guy.
......and he drinks coffe with a straw

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2007, 10:47:22 AM »
that Jay brushes his teeth first then shaves or the other way around? Knowing Jay he probably brushes his teeth in the shower in order to conserve water, Jay is concerned about the planet and global warming.
In the United States 26% of all electricity generated is used to operate refrigerators. The average domestic refrigerator consumes around three kilowatts of electricity per day.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2007, 10:49:39 AM »
In the United States 26% of all electricity generated is used to operate refrigerators. The average domestic refrigerator consumes around three kilowatts of electricity per day.

that bastard is part of the problem!!!!! I'm throwing my One Step Closer DVD into my biodegradable, solar powered trash bag right now