Author Topic: CHICK.....MR.O Judges on PBW  (Read 1041 times)

Undisputed

• Getbig II
CHICK.....MR.O Judges on PBW
« on: October 10, 2007, 10:58:01 AM »
Hey Bob, have you guys ever thought about having some of the judges from the Mr. O on the PBW radio show?  Maybe they could explain/justify the way the placings went down.  Might give some credibility to the judging and stop all the bashing of competitors who have no control over where they place, wether good or bad.

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
Re: CHICK.....MR.O Judges on PBW
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2007, 11:00:38 AM »
Been there done that. That contest is made of "Opinions" based ont he scoring process, so its likely you could have one or more Judges voting for Jay and others for Victor, while averages eventually determine who finishes where.
Jim Rockel, Lee Thompson and others have been on the show shedding light and criteria.
Might I suggest you listen to some Archieved shows for clarity in the future :-*

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2007, 11:25:28 AM »
Been there done that. That contest is made of "Opinions" based ont he scoring process, so its likely you could have one or more Judges voting for Jay and others for Victor, while averages eventually determine who finishes where.
Jim Rockel, Lee Thompson and others have been on the show shedding light and criteria.
Might I suggest you listen to some Archieved shows for clarity in the future :-*

Might I  suggest you learn how to spell "archived" :-X

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2007, 11:26:54 AM »
is Lee Thompson really sleeping around with competitors while married. Now that would be an interesting topic on PBW.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2007, 11:30:13 AM »
I think you guys really should invite texasbubba back on the show.  It would make for some great entertainment!

(unless of course Manion is finally over his flu and healthy enough to appear on the show.  ;D)
Ron: "I am lazy."

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2007, 11:34:25 AM »
I'm sure the judges are much too busy designing the next amazing supplement that will be 1,237% better than the last supplement they created which as 976% better than the supplement before that which was.........

Undisputed

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2007, 11:42:02 AM »
I've listened to almost every show live....I don't wanna hear them talk about the judging procedure in general, I've been to a judges clinic in Michigan put on by the NPC.  It seems that almost the entire bodybuilding community is scratching their heads right now.  How come this many people are blown away at the judges pick for Mr O......